Geritol Multivitamin is a dietary supplement that provides users with close to 100% of essential vitamins and minerals. It contains 26 vitamins and minerals with many health benefits that support bodily health on multiple levels and are highly effective in helping energy levels, immune health, and bone health.
Is Geritol Multivitamin a good choice for you, and does it work? Keep reading this article to find out.
1) What is Geritol Multivitamin?
Geritol Multivitamin is a multivitamin supplement that claims to provide the body with essential nutrients for good health. It contains a blend of 26 vitamins and minerals and can be highly effective in sustaining energy production, immune function, and bone health.
2) The Company Behind Geritol Multivitamin
Geritol Multivitamin is made by the Geritol brand, a child of MEDA Consumer Healthcare, an international company that manufactures popular health and wellness products. It has its base of operations in Solna, Sweden, has offices in more than 55 countries worldwide, including a headquarters in New Jersey, and branches in Illinois and Georgia.
The company has an impressive product line that includes popular brand names like Contac, Cold+Flu, MidNite sleep aid, Geritol, and Vivarin.
3) What Are Geritol Multivitamin Ingredients?
Geritol Multivitamin contains
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A is essential in maintaining eye health and helps to improve night vision.
- B Vitamins – These vitamins are crucial in energy metabolism and cell formation. They also keep your nerves healthy and functioning correctly.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant that fights free radicals, helps wound healing, and supports your immune system.
- Vitamin D – This vitamin helps your body absorb calcium for proper bone structure and function.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties. It also supports a healthy brain and skin.
- Vitamin K – Vitamin K helps your body form clots to prevent excessive bleeding.
- Iron – Iron is a significant component of hemoglobin, a protein found in your red blood cells that helps in oxygen transport.
- Phosphorus – Phosphorus is an essential component of DNA and RNA.
- Calcium – This mineral is vital in forming and maintaining strong, healthy bones and teeth.
- Potassium – Potassium is an electrolyte that activates various cell, muscle, and nerve functions.
- Iodine – Iodine helps in the production and regulation of thyroid hormones which are necessary for metabolic functions.
Magnesium – Magnesium is involved in many biochemical reactions in your body, including protein synthesis and muscle and nerve function.
- Zinc – Zinc helps wounds heal properly and supports your immune system.
- Copper – Copper helps in the formation of red blood cells.
- Manganese – This mineral helps your body form connective tissue, bones, and blood clotting factors.
- Chromium – Chromium enhances the metabolism of protein, lipids, and carbohydrates in your body.
4) Does Geritol Multivitamin Work?
The nutrients in Geritol Multivitamin are well-researched and work to provide your body with several benefits like an improved immune system, better night vision, and stronger bones.
5) Potential Geritol Multivitamin Adverse Effects
Geritol Multivitamin is a supplement that contains high-quality nutrients that are beneficial to your body. There have been no significant side effects linked to the use of Geritol Multivitamins; however, it contains soy which can trigger allergic reactions in people who are allergic to soy.
6) Where to Buy Geritol Multivitamin?
You can buy Geritol Multivitamins on Amazon, Walmart, Walgreens, and select retailers.
7) Geritol Multivitamin Cost
It costs $7.63 for a 40-count bottle and $13.57 for a 100-count bottle.
8) How to Use Geritol Multivitamin
Adults 12 years and over should take one tablet daily, immediately before, during, or after a meal.
9) Our Bottom Line
Geritol Multivitamin contains 26 essential vitamins and minerals proven to support cell, metabolic, and immune functions. It is made by a well-known company that ensures the use of high-quality ingredients in making their health and wellness products.
While Geritol Multivitamin does not replace a healthy meal, it is an excellent choice of supplement to supply your body with the nutrients it requires and can offer close to 100% of the recommended daily value of most essential vitamins and minerals you need daily.