As we all started living hectic lives, many people started experiencing problems daily maintaining focus, concentration, and motivation. Luckily, supplement products can help with this frustrating issue and make our minds sharper.
Brainol, as advertised by the same name manufacturer, is a nootropic supplement with a unique, well-researched combination of ingredients that provides significant improvement in concentration, maintains focus, sharpens your brain, and gives you that necessary energy boost.
According to the producing company, Brainol is different from other brain supplements because it offers a unique dual-action formula that energizes and fuels the brain. It is claimed to be fast active, effective, and safe.
Is this supplement supreme as claimed? Should you use it? Read below our Brainol review and find all answers to your questions!
1) Brainol at a Glance
Brainol, a vegan-friendly dietary supplement, is formulated and endorsed by doctors, as the company claims. It is manufactured in FDA registered laboratory that meets the highest standards. As claimed, Brainol’s manufacturing facility is GMP certified and abides by the highest FDA guidelines.
Brainol is a multi-action formula that provides a number of benefits. All 19 ingredients were carefully selected based on clinical data supporting their positive effects on memory, concentration, and focus.
Brainol combines several proven “brain enhancers” that support brain health, such as L-Tyrosine, Ginkgo Biloba, L-Theanine, B vitamin complex, Ginkgo Biloba, etc.
For example, one of the ingredients, L-Tyrosine is an amino acid popular in brain supplementation. It is used due to its multiple health benefits such as fat burning, anti-stress effects, and it improves a person’s mood as it is included in the production of neurotransmitters – brain messengers.
L-Theanine, which can also be found in green tea, has been researched and proven to help lessen physical and mental stress.
As claimed, Brainol optimizes mental energy, improves memory, sharpens focus, increases mental clarity and endurance.
2) Ingredients of Brainol
Brainol contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamin) 10 mg: is used to synthesize the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin) 10 mg: deficiency may result in subtle neuropsychological impairment
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacin) 10 mg: deficiency leads to irritability, poor concentration, anxiety, fatigue, restlessness, apathy, and depression.
- Vitamin B6 20 mg: increases energy, regulates mood, and is essential for brain development.
- Vitamin B12 500 mcg: is part of many metabolic processes. It decreases fatigue, lethargy, and stress.
- Glutamine (L-glutamine HCL) 200 mg: boost immune function and provides energy, especially in times of stress when the body uses more glutamine.
- L-Tyrosine 200 mg: is a non-essential amino acid used in the synthesis of several hormones and neurotransmitters.
- Phosphatidylserine Complex 150 mg: is essential to help communication between neurons and maintain memory function and neuroplasticity—the dynamic capacity to replace damaged neurons and make new ones.
- Choline Bitartrate 120 mg: increase the synthesis and release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine by neurons. Choline is necessary for cognition, memory, sleep, and even maintaining your balance, stability, and mobility.
- L-Theanine 100 mg: reduce mental and physical stress, improve cognition and boost mood and cognitive performance in a synergistic manner with caffeine
- Acetyl-L Carnitine 100 mg: is a compound used to produce metabolic energy. It has antioxidant properties and reduces fatigue.
- Brahmi 100 mg: is a herb that improves working memory, speed of visual information processing, learning rate, memory consolidation, and anxiety.
- DMAE Bitartrate 100 mg: it potentiates acetylcholine synthesis in the brain. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter that neurons use to communicate when consolidating, encoding, and recalling memories.
- Guarana 60 mg: act as a stimulant, relieve fatigue, boost energy, aids concentration, and brightens the mood.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 50 mg: has a solid ability to neutralize the damaging effects of oxidative stress and prevent damage of nerve cells by free radicals.
- Gingko Biloba 50 mg: improve memory, concentration, and slow cognitive deterioration in the elderly. It increases blood flow in the brain, improves communication between nerve cells, and has antioxidant properties.
- Huperzine A 400 mcg: a plant-based compound found to enhance cognitive function, improve memory, and have neuroprotective effects.
- Magnesium: plays a vital role in conducting signals between nerve cells. It acts as the gatekeeper for specific brain receptors found on nerve cells and aid brain development, memory, and learning
3) Does Brainol Work?
Brainol is advertised as a highly effective brain-boosting and mind-shopping supplement that helps keep your energy up both physically and mentally.
As stated above, the formula contains a carefully selected group of ingredients.
However, although advertised as a unique formula that is not similar on the market, this is not unique as the company would you like to believe.
Many of these ingredients are beneficial, but how beneficial are they when used together in the same formula?
Although almost all ingredients separately have been shown to enhance concentration, focus, and energy, there is no research that examined the effects of these ingredients combined. In addition to this, the concentration of several ingredients in Brainol is very low. Because of that, it is not possible with certainty to say whether there is any effect due to the low concentration of the number of ingredients.
There is a limit on how much active substance manufacturers can put in their supplements. The more ingredients a brain supplement has, the lower concentration of each ingredient is used.
4) Brainol: Pros and Cons
Brainol is a nootropic supplement that contains all-natural ingredients.
Some of the pros are:
- Optimize cognitive energy, improve memory, sharpen focus, increase mental clarity and endurance
- The only product to contain a dual-action fuel and energize combination for the ultimate cognitive energy boost
- Formulated and recommended by doctors
- Each ingredient was hand-picked based on clinical data and scientific studies
- 18 tested ingredients that conform to the strength & purity recommendations of the US Pharmacopeia–National Formulary
- Manufactured in an FDA registered, GMP certified laboratory that meets and exceeds the strictest manufacturing guidelines
- No research evidence showed the effects of these ingredients in combination
- Some of the core ingredients are in deficient amounts, which means they are unlikely to work as advertised
- Not unique formula as advertised
- There is no information online about the manufacturer
- More expensive than other similar brain supplements
5) Precautions of Brainol Use
On the official website, it is stated that there is no interference with most medications. There is no information about any additional precautions.
6) How Much Does Brainol Cost?
Brainol is available for purchase in bottles of 60 capsules each, enough for up to 30 days of treatment.
Each bottle of Brainol costs $49.95. There are several deals/discounts on the official website for multiple purchases. Top-selling package of 6 bottles (six-moths supply) cost $139.8.
There is a 60-day money-back guarantee on the official website.
Brainol can be found online on the official website, Amazon, and other online supplement suppliers. Brainol is not available in the stores as stated on the official website.
7) Directions For Taking Brainol
The recommended dose for adults is 2 (two) capsules daily. Take one capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the afternoon for the best effect. Best to take it after meals.
8) Our Bottom Line
Although Brainol promises multiple benefits, it can’t be told with certainty does this supplement provides the effects it claims to have.
There are many positive reviews and testimonials online.
However, scientifically, this combination of ingredients needs to be clinically tested, so we can recommend this product, as this is still a new formula.
In addition to this, Brainol contains many different ingredients, and a number of these are only available in trace amounts. Because of this, we believe that this supplement is unlikely to make a real, significant change.