SeroVital Advanced is an anti-aging supplement that claims to keep age as “just a number” and does not let it mess with your overall functioning and vitality. No matter how hard we deny it, aging does seem to take a toll on the body, affecting focus, energy, sleep, and lots of other things. For some people, these effects start happening much sooner than anticipated and can totally freak them out. 
SeroVital Advanced targets all such people showing early signs of aging using a patented proprietary blend. The oral supplement claims to naturally support the immune system, enhance focus, improve mood, increase energy, support healthy skin, and promote restful sleep.
Let’s dig into the details of this product in this SeroVital Advanced review and find out if it can deliver what it claims.
1) What is SeroVital Advanced?
SeroVital Advanced is part of the SeroVital line of products made by SanMedica International. It uses a patented mix of several amino acids that have been clinically demonstrated to improve HGH production in the body by up to 682%. The company also reveals that it has obtained ten U.S. patents for its SeroVital line of products, emphasizing that the formula works. 
The product is targeted to address the needs of middle-aged women in their mid-40s who are looking forward to feeling more energized, rejuvenated, and younger. However, the trials involving ServoVital Advanced were performed on men and women and yielded effective results for both, indicating that it can cater to a broader audience.   
2) The Company Behind SeroVital Advanced
SanMedica International produces SeroVital Advanced. The business is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and it’s known for developing a wide range of health and beauty products, including Skin Restore, BeLashFull, Hair Regeneres, Under Eye Rescue, and Restore & Renew.
SeroVital product line includes the following products:
- Anti-Aging (capsules, liquid, and powder)
- Hair Regeneres
- Eye Cream
- AM Multivitamin
- Neck Cream
- Face Cream
- Wrinkle Serum
SanMedica International’s heir successful product line is SeroVital in its three alternatives: Advanced (the more complex formulation), HGH (take-anyway powder), and Anti-Aging (the basic formula).
3) What Are SeroVital Advanced Ingredients?
SeroVital Advanced contains the following active ingredients:
Proprietary Blend (white and red tablets) 1,016 mg:
- Coffee bean extract: Boosts energy and helps with appetite control
- Chlorella: Provides the body with multiple nutrients and boosts HGH production
- Keratin Peptides: Improves the health of skin, hair, and nails
- Collagen Peptides: Smoothens the skin to reduce signs of aging
- Lady’s Mantle leaf extract: Traditionally used to manage menstrual cramps and in wound care
- Olive leaf extract: Possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to fight signs of aging
- Cumin seed extract: Possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Hyaluronic acid: Brightens the skin
- Wild Mint leaf extract: Manages menstrual cramps and diarrhea
- Triticum aestivum seed extract: Improves skin health
The white and red tablets also contain the following minerals and vitamins:
- Selenium 60 mcg: Reduces free radical damage and fights anti-aging effects
- Vitamin D 33 mcg: Maintains healthy bones and prevents osteoporosis
- Vitamin C 22 mg: Increases collagen production for a smoother skin
- Riboflavin 30 mg
- Copper 0.9 mg: Enhances the effects of the HGH hormone
- Zinc 14 mg: Builds lean muscles and promotes HGH production
Other ingredients include microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate, polydextrose, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, silicon dioxide, vegetable juice (color), stearic acid, tricalcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, maltodextrin, talc, and medium-chain triglycerides.
Renewal Complex Blend (yellow tablets) 2.9 g:
- Oxo-Proline: Prevents oxidative processes and improves memory
- L-Lysine Hydrochloride: Reduces stress and enhances calcium absorption
- L-glutamine: Supports cell regeneration and exerts anti-inflammatory effects
- L-Arginine Hydrochloride: Boosts HGH production
- Schizonepeta (aerial parts) powder: Boosts energy and improves mood
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine: Acts as an antioxidant to reduce age-related free radical damage
Other ingredients include riboflavin (color), silicon dioxide, candurin silver fine rice flour, gelatin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, and titanium dioxide.
4) Is SeroVital Advanced Right for You?
HGH is a hormone produced naturally by the pituitary gland. The hormone is directly responsible for several body functions, including growth during childhood, sugar, and fat metabolism, muscle and bone growth, heart health, and skin health. However, as we age, the body produces less and less HGH. More and more men and women have turned to their physicians and undergone HGH injections to slow the natural aging process. This expensive medical procedure (costs can run as high as $1500 per month) is used to introduce synthetic growth hormone directly into the body. In addition to their high cost, these synthetic HGH injections are also extremely controversial because some experts fear that injecting synthetic HGH into the body may perturb HGH’s natural production.
According to SanMedica, that’s what makes SeroVital Advanced so revolutionary. Rather than introducing synthetic HGH into the body like the injections, SeroVital raises the body’s own natural human growth hormone levels by promoting pituitary health, the gland that manufactures HGH. SeroVital has not only made it more affordable for people to boost their HGH levels but has given them a safer way to increase them naturally.
5) SeroVital Advanced Health Benefits
By boosting HGH levels, SeroVital Advanced comes with many other benefits, such as the following:
- Improves mood
- Increases energy
- Reduces body fat
- Improves sleep
- Heightens sex drive
- Strengthens bones
- Tightens skin and reduces wrinkles
6) Potential SeroVital Advanced Adverse Effects
Possible side effects of SeroVital differ from those of HGH since SeroVital is an amino acid blend that doesn’t contain HGH. That said, some customers have reported adverse effects, including:
- Swelling of hands and feet
- Achy joints
Keep in mind that these side effects may not occur in all users trying SeroVital.
7) Where to Buy SeroVital Advanced
You can purchase SeroVital Advanced from various online marketplaces (Costco, Walmart, Amazon, CVS, eBay, or Groupon), as well as directly from the company through its official website (serovital.com)
8) SeroVital Advanced Price
SeroVital Advanced is available for purchase in the form of the following three offers:
- One-time purchase: $119
- Monthly delivery: $95.20
- 90-day starter kit: $230
SanMedica offers an auto-ship (VIP) alternative for those customers who want to get their product monthly.
9) Directions For Taking SeroVital Advanced
Whatever form of this dietary supplement you plan to use, it’s advisable to follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- MORNING BLEND–Take one white tablet and one red tablet together in the morning daily with breakfast
- EVENING BLEND – Take four yellow capsules with water on an empty stomach two hours after dinner before bedtime. Do not eat for 2 hours before and after taking the evening blend.
10) What Users Are Saying
"This is a good product, it works, and I have been taking it for over two years. Originally I purchased it from the company Serovital directly but had issues with their charges on my credit card." [Read full review]
"This product is expensive, which is the most significant negative! However, if you follow the instructions and keep constant, you will lose weight." [Read full review]
"I have a significant increase in energy, and my activity tracker is showing an increase in calories burned since I've been taking it. The four pills at night are large, so I take them with lots of water." [Read full review]
---Julie Kay Lewis
11) Final Thoughts on SeroVital Advanced
SeroVital Advanced claims to boost the production of HGH in the body, and most of the customer reviews online support its effectiveness. However, it is worth mentioning that certain factors such as gender, age, genetics, pre-existing medical conditions, and body chemistry may affect how a dietary product works on a specific person. Hence, individuals’ results with SeroVital may vary. Consider combining SeroVital with a proper diet, a workout routine, and enough sleep for the best results.