From completing office projects to acing exams, we all long for a brain that’s sharper, smarter, and well-focused. Cognitive function has suddenly become so vital for overall health that we are willing to enhance it through various practices, one of them being supplementation. Fortunately, science has blessed us with nootropics which are natural cognitive enhancers that target and improve brain health. One such nootropic that claims to offer a plethora of benefits is Roman Focus.
But the question is: with so many nootropics stacks out there, does Roman Focus have what it takes to stand out? This review will take a closer look at this supplement, its ingredients, benefits, price, and whether or not it’s worth the purchase.
1) Roman Focus at a Glance
Roman Focus is a natural nootropic supplement designed to provide a number of benefits for cognition and brain health. Manufactured by a health and wellness company called Roman, the product contains a fast-acting formula that works within 30 to 60 minutes to provide calm energy to the brain due to its ingredients like American ginseng, L-theanine, and caffeine. The company calls it a hassle-free solution to a lagging brain as the supplement does not require any brewing or preparation like coffee but can deliver better effects with just 2 capsules per day.
Roman Focused is claimed to be manufactured by scientists and in-house doctors using science-backed ingredients after conducting rigorous research. The formula is suitable for vegetarians and vegans and is free from most major allergens.
2) The Company Behind Roman Focus
Roman Focus is manufactured by a company called roman or Ro, a popular supplement company that employs various nurse practitioners and doctors with US-based licensure. Their job is to contribute to the process of authentic supplement manufacturing and answer customer queries. The company runs extensive background checks to verify the credentials of each of its experts. Moreover, Roman has also made its team members accessible to the public as users can now see their resumes, medical license, and credentials when they get in touch with one of them. Roman also takes pride in its medical advisory board which includes world-renowned medical leaders and clinical directors with expertise in different fields, such as neurology, pathology, urology, addiction, sexual health, etc.
To maintain the quality of products, Roman uses VIPER, an internal process designed to see how medicine, advertising, and law intersect within the company. The purpose of this program is to ensure that the information it delivers to its clients is non-misleading, truthful, and contains everything important for a client’s treatment plan.
3) Ingredients of Roman Focus
Roman Focus contains a handful of natural ingredients which include:
- B-Complex Vitamins: Each pill of Roman Focus includes three vitamins from the B Complex: Vitamin B3, B6, and B12. All three of these vitamins are essential for regulating brain function, especially because of their roles in neurotransmitter synthesis and energy production. A deficiency of vitamin B complex is commonly associated with brain issues, such as depression, anxiety, poor alertness, and cognitive decline.
- Bacopa Monnieri: Bacopa contains bacosides with neuroprotective and memory-enhancing properties that protect the brain from oxidative damage.
American Ginseng: Research confirms that American ginseng possesses neuroprotective effects and may also improve cognition and working memory processes. Further studies have demonstrated its role in enhancing memory and learning outcomes by balancing the levels of acetylcholine, an essential neurotransmitter in the brain.
- L-Theanine and Caffeine: When taken together, caffeine and L-theanine work synergistically to improve focus, attention, mood, and overall brain health.
- AlphaSize A-GPC: This ingredient has been added to the composition of Roman Focus due to its ability to enhance physical and mental performance parameters. In reference to cognition, A-GPC improves the levels of acetylcholine which, in turn, enhances cognitive processes, memory, and learning.
4) Is Roman Focus Right for You?
Considering the formulation of Roman Focus, the supplement is likely to offer most of the benefits it claims as a nootropic supplement. Most of the ingredients included in these pills, such as L-theanine, ginseng, and bacopa are well-researched and have been proven time and again as effective remedies for brain health in terms of improving memory, learning, focus, attention, and overall cognition. Additionally, some of its ingredients, like the vitamin B complex can even protect the brain from unwanted harm and damage. The dosages of each of these ingredients are just right and well within the range used in most scientific studies. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that the company has done its research and included every ingredient in the correct dose.
The only minor concern related to Roman Focus is a lack of evidence for AlphaSize A-GPC. However, the ingredient seems promising from the little research done on it so far. Apart from this one ingredient, others are highly likely to enhance cognitive performance in most users.
5) Roman Focus Health Benefits
As advertised by the official company, Roman Focys can deliver myriads of benefits, such as improved concentration and energy, better recall and memory, and better overall mental acuity and brain health. Let’s look at these benefits and the ingredients responsible for them:
- Energy and Concertation: The combination of L-theanine and caffeine increases concentration and clean energy without any jitteriness.
- Memory and Recall: Bacopa monnieri in Roman Focus is likely to improve memory and recall.
- Brain Health: The vitamin B complex vitamins along with the rest of the ingredients in Roman Focus may help improve brain health and its energy pathways.
- Cognitive Performance: All ingredients in Roman Focus work with one another to improve cognitive performance.
6) Roman Focus Side Effects
Considering the ingredient profile of Roman Focus, mentioned below are some potential side effects to keep in mind:
- Stomach cramps
- Nausea or bloating
- Loss of appetite
- Increased heart rate
- Changes in blood pressure
- Sleep disturbance
- Skin flushing
- Fatigue or weakness
Keep in mind that not everyone who uses Roman Focus is likely to acquire these side effects. To prevent them, make sure to stick to the official dosage guidelines and do not exceed the daily limit.
7) Roman Focus Product Warnings
One of the ingredients in Roman Focus is caffeine; hence, be careful while using this supplement with any other caffeine-containing beverage or food. The amount of caffeine in the supplement is too low to cause any side effects, but be cautious of the possibility especially if you drink too much coffee.
Some common indications that you are using too much caffeine include increased heart rate, diarrhea, headaches, lightheadedness, dizziness, insomnia, agitation, feelings of anxiety, and stomach upset.
8) Where to Buy Roman Focus
The best place to purchase Roman Focus is through its manufacturing company’s official website (ro.co). You can also find the supplement on Amazon, Walmart, and CVS Pharmacy.
9) How Much Does Roman Focus Cost?
Roman Focus is available in the form of pills that come enclosed in plastic containers. Each container includes 60 pills which are enough to last an entire month for a single user. The price per bottle varies depending on the plan you purchase.
- Monthly Plan: This plan offers you one bottle of Roman Focus at a time at a price of $48
- Quarterly Plan: This offer can help you save money by purchasing three bottles of the supplement together for the next three months at a reduced price of $40 per bottle
The prices mentioned above indicate that the per-serving price for this nootropic stack comes out to be around $1.33 to $1.67. While the price may seem a bit towards the higher side, it seems well-justified by what Roman Focus brings to the table in terms of cognitive health. Additionally, the company also provides a discount of %15 on the first order for every customer which makes it affordable for many.
10) How to Take Roman Focus
The manufacturing company recommends taking Roman Focus daily, with or without food. The daily dosage is two capsules per day, and no user must exceed it, or they may end up acquiring unwanted side effects. The pills must be consumed orally with a glass of water.
11) Our Bottom Line
Overall, Roman Focus seems like a good nootropic supplement that strictly contains well-researched ingredients in correct doses in an easy-to-take serving size. It can be a good addition to everyday life to support cognitive health without any additional frills. Keep in mind that the product may not be appropriate for someone looking for a caffeine-free nootropic.
Roman Focus is for men looking for a nootropic supplement to support their cognitive health without extra frills. As with every other supplement, it is best to get in touch with your doctor and check if using Roman Focus is safe and effective for you.