Amoryn Review – 10 Essential Things to Know
Due to the fast-paced lifestyles of today, there has been a dramatic increase in demand for natural supplements to boost mood and cognition. Amoryn is a similar product introduced into the market by BioNeurix that claims to keep a person confident, calm, and happy. The supplement includes highly concentrated forms of some of the most potent nootropic ingredients like Rhodiola, 5-HTP, and Hyperforin that balance the neurotransmitters and balance the emotional and brain health. It is widely available on different online platforms at competitive prices, but is it something you should consider adding to your routine?
Read this Amoryn review below to understand more about how this product works and if it is worth giving a try.
1) Amoryn Quick Facts
Amoryn is a natural nootropic formula with a decade-long history of serving its pool of customers with its wide range of claimed benefits. The supplement combines the power of science with the wisdom of nature to chase your blues away while improving the brain’s natural capacity for happiness. With ingredients like Hyperforin, B vitamins, and Rhodiola, the product fights the symptoms of anxiety, depression, and panic attacks.
Manufactured by BioNeurix, it claims to be different and more effective than its competitors as it addresses the root causes to restore emotional vitality and encourage a positive outlook. The supplement is supported by an official survey conducted by the manufacturing company to track its benefits among the customers. The results published for it were impressive, with up to 80% of customers claiming to experience significant improvement in their mood and brain functioning within six weeks of use.
What’s more, the composition of this supplement is entirely natural and based on natural extracts to minimize the risk of side effects. This makes Amoryn not only an effective but a potentially safe supplement as well.
2) How Did Bioneurix Corporation Start?
Amoryn is manufactured by BioNeurix, a company founded in 2002 and operating from San Clemente, California that deals with the making of evidence-based Precision Nutraceuticals. It released Amoryn as its first product in 2003 and has been formulating similar supplements ever since. According to the official website, BioNeurix produces supplements by using credible clinical research and quality-control manufacturing processes. It takes extra care to ensure that the therapeutic potential of its natural ingredients can be fully harnessed.
BioNeurix aims to enhance the emotional and physical well-being of its clients with the help of its superior-quality natural supplements. It has also committed itself to manufacturing and promoting highly effective and safe products in an honest and accurate manner.
3) What’s Inside Amoryn?
The list of primary active ingredients added to Amoryn includes the following:
- Hyperforin: Extracted from St. John’s Wort, this ingredient boosts the levels of “feel good” neurotransmitters in the brain, which include serotonin, dopamine, GABA, and norepinephrine
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan: This ingredient is required by the body to manufacture serotonin. Serotonin, in turn, promotes a positive and happy mood while reducing the feelings of sadness and worry
- Rhodiola: It is an adaptogen that enhances the activity and efficacy of serotonin in the brain. Using it daily can improve motivation, boost confidence, and manage anxiety levels
- B Vitamins: These vitamins are extremely important to maintain nutritional support for pathways that regulate mood
- Selenium: Selenium deficiency is closely connected to increased feelings of sadness, guilt, and a lack of energy
- Vitamin D3: Vitamin D has been associated with improvement in mood in addition to fighting winter blues
- Zinc: This nutrient is extremely important for emotional well-being
- Vitamin C: It acts as an antioxidant to protect the nerve cells. It also acts as an important regulator of several metabolic processes that control mood.
4) Amoryn Health Benefits
Adding Amoryn to the daily life can provide the following benefits:
- Improved mood regulation due to Hyperforin and vitamin D3
- A positive outlook on life and reduction in feelings of sadness and worry due to 5-HTP
- Increased energy, confidence, and motivation due to Rhodiola
- Better neural support due to B vitamins and selenium
The benefits are subject to variation.
5) Potential Amoryn Effects
Amoryn has been deemed safe by the manufacturing company, primarily because of its natural composition. It is also free from any habit-forming ingredient and is generally safe for the liver as well as other body organs.
The product may trigger mild side effects, like gastrointestinal upset and nausea, in some users. However, these adverse effects are likely to be temporary and will go away on their own.
6) Amoryn Warnings and Precautions
The following people must refrain from using Amoryn until a doctor recommends otherwise:
- Pregnant and nursing women
- Children under 12 years
- Individuals diagnosed with schizophrenia, bipolar disease, epilepsy, or other life-threatening or dangerous medical condition
- People taking any other medication, especially oral contraceptives, antihypertensives, blood thinners, and antidepressants
7) Where to Buy Amoryn?
Amoryn is available for purchase on its official website (bioneurix.com). Apart from the official platform, it is only available on Amazon at the moment.
8) How Much Does Amoryn Cost?
Amoryn pills are available in plastic bottles, each containing 60 capsules (2-month supply). The price for each bottle is $39.95; however, a 25% discount is available if you subscribe to the auto-shipping service.
Additional discounts are available if you purchase Amoryn in bulk.
9) Suggested Use
According to the official website, the daily dose of Amoryn varies from one to four capsules, depending on the user.
- One capsule: Primarily for people under 18 years
- Two capsules: Standard dose for healthy adults
- Three capsules: For people not responding to lower doses
- Four capsules: The maximum dose for people not responding to any of the lower doses
Amoryn can be taken at any time of the day, with or without meals. Consistent use for 6-8 weeks is recommended to observe noticeable benefits.
10) Our Final Take On Amoryn
Amoryn is a mood-enhancing formula designed to help people fight feelings of sadness, despair, and worry. Formulated by a well-known company with more than a decade of experience in manufacturing brain supplements, it has a large pool of happy, satisfied customers, and its positive testimonials are widely available on the internet. The price per bottle is competitive and discounts are available to make the product affordable in the long run.
All in all, Amoryn seems like a good product to add to your daily routine for mood enhancement.
Amoryn - Frequently Asked Questions
Amoryn is a mood-enhancing supplement designed to help people overcome their feelings of unhappiness and worry by balancing neurotransmitters in the brain.
BioNeurix Corporation is a company with a longstanding history in the production of natural brain supplements and herbal remedies. The formula reviewed here comes with a dedicated website, which features a rather extensive list of customer feedback and reviews.
In fact, their promotional material states that “88% of patients suffering from anxiety and 90% of the patients with depression reported positive results” after their treatment with Amoryn. These claims are not backed up by clinical, scientific evidence or studies from independent sources, so they should not be taken at face value.
Amoryn reviews and testimonials are abundant online, so we advise thorough research before starting any treatment using the formula. The research conducted by us has revealed that most consumers are happy with their purchase and most people have reported better mood after using Amoryn for a couple of weeks.
It is also worth mentioning that several Amoryn ingredients have been proven to be effective in treating the symptoms of stress, depression and mood swings. However, we recommend our readers also to ask a professional healthcare's opinion before making a final decision.
The company warns against combining Amoryn with any prescription medication, especially oral contraceptives, antidepressants, and blood thinners. It is recommended to consult a doctor before adding this product to your routine.
Pregnant and nursing women are not advised to take Amoryn before getting it approved by their healthcare physicians first.
The company offers a 100% money-back guarantee on all orders. To return a product, get in touch with the company by filling out the contact form available at bioneurix.com.