Are you looking for a nootropic formula that calms and naturally strengthens your brain without any drawbacks? Herb Pharm may have the perfect solution for you.
Advertised as a brain support formula, Nervous System Tonic by Herb Pharm is a brain supplement that uses certified organic ingredients to help people improve their mental health. It has a handful of renowned ingredients in its composition, including St. John’s Wort, without any presence of herbicides, pesticides, and chemical fertilizer traces.
This review will discuss Nervous System Tonic by Herb Pharm in detail, focusing on its composition, benefits, pros and cons, and price.
1) What is Nervous System Tonic?
Optimal brain health is necessary to succeed in life these days. Unfortunately, due to constantly being in high-pressure environments with high levels of stress, a lot of people continue to suffer from poor mental as their brains tend to take a hit. All such people benefit from a cognitive booster such as Nervous System Tonic. Manufactured by Herb Pharm, this liquid supplement is claimed to be an effective solution to strengthen the nervous system and calm it down at the same time. According to the manufacturers, taking this product regularly can make users active throughout the day without the hassle of taking other medications or supplements.
The product contains all the efficient ingredients comprising a proprietary extract blend of skullcap, milky oat seed, St. John’s Wort, celery seed, and lavender flower. To make certain the efficiency of its optimal potency, the ingredients of the product are hand-picked and shade-dried to preserve the efficiency and aroma. All components are individually extracted and combined in such a way that they are easily absorbed in the blood. This liquid extract is free from Gluten and GMOs with low levels of fat and salt. Moreover, Nervous System Tonic does not contain any vegetarian, dairy, gluten, wheat, yeast, sugar, lactose, or egg and has low protein. The manufacturing company seems confident that this product can be a good choice for entire families as it can calm not only your nervous system but also eradicate all issues related to a poor nervous system.
2) The Company Behind Nervous System Tonic
Nervous System Tonic is manufactured by Herb Pharm, an American Company that grows and produces herbal medicine on organic farms in Oregon. The company was first established in 1979 by Ed Smith and Sara Karz at a small level and is now one of the leading liquid herbal extract brands in the country. Herb Pharm calls itself a vertically integrated grower, manufacturer, processor, marketer, and distributor of natural and organic herbal supplements in the United States.
3) Ingredients of Nervous System Tonic
Nervous System Tonic includes the following ingredients in its composition:
- Skullcap Flowering Herb: Numerous studies have confirmed the role of skullcap in boosting mood while managing the symptoms of anxiety. Trials have shown that using this herb for 2 weeks straight leads to significant mood enhancements. Additionally, the skullcap also protects the brain from neurological issues like Alzheimer’s disease.
- Oat Milky Seed: As a classic tonic herb, milky oat seed has been used for centuries to restore the body from the effects of stress, anxiety, and nervous exhaustion. It can be used by anyone who wishes to strengthen their nervous system after a long period of stress.
- St. John’s Wort: This natural herb triggers the nervous system in check by secreting serotonin, GABA, norepinephrine, and dopamine. It also helps the brain use these neurotransmitters more effectively to create an overall feel-good effect.
- Celery Seed: It protects the brain from damage caused by free radicals. Additionally, celery seed also improves the blood flow to the brain to improve overall cognition and brain functioning.
- Lavender Flower: Lavender includes certain compounds that stimulate certain areas of the brain while influencing the transmission of impulses between brain cells in ways that boost mood and produce a calming effect on the body.
4) Nervous System Tonic: Pros and Cons
Keep reading to learn about the key pros and cons of Nervous System Tonic:
- The product is quite effective in calming your nervous system.
- It acts as a system builder for your body maintenance.
- It strengthens the nervous system.
- It is helpful in releasing anxiety and encouraging relaxation and sleep.
- It may be helpful in fighting cancer.
- It sometimes benefits as an anti-infective agent for microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses, fungi, and malarial protozoa.
- It is good for brain-related functions.
- As the product contains no fat or low fat, it is so beneficial in reducing weight.
- It keeps the brain’s function active.
- It is also effective for perception and regulating behavior effectively.
- Some people can experience diarrhea, vomiting, and to a degree, seizure while taking Nervous System Tonic, depending on the suitability of your stomach.
- The product must not be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- The product is not recommended for young children.
- The manufacturer recommends not using this product if you are under medical supervision for any health issue.
5) What You Need to Know Before Taking Nervous System Tonic
- One can experience diarrhea, vomiting, and, to a degree, seizure while taking the product, depending on the suitability of your stomach.
- Should not be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- The product is not recommended for young children.
6) Where to Buy Nervous System Tonic
Unfortunately, there is no official online platform to purchase Nervous System Tonic. You may find it in different stores, but make sure to choose an authentic platform to purchase the product. Try Amazon or eBay to place an order for Nervous System Tonic.
7) How Much Does Nervous System Tonic Cost?
The price for Nervous System Tonic varies depending on where you buy it from. In general, one bottle of this supplement is available for approximately $12 to $17.
8) How to Take Nervous System Tonic
Nervous System Tonic is easy to consume and can be taken with meals. Just add 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb into 2 oz. of water or juice to experience optimal results.
9) Bottom Line – Does It Really Work?
Nervous System Tonic is a beneficial and effective formula for you and your family. It includes evidence-based ingredients that can optimize the potential of your body system. In order to avoid the side effects or to make the best use of the product, make sure to use it with caution and only use the prescribed quantity of the product. Make sure to consult your healthcare provider if you are unsure about anything.