Calm G is described as a blend of ingredients needed for proper glutamate activity, stress reduction, mitochondrial function, and metabolic health.
What they’re trying to say is, Calm G is a brain health bottle with a focus on lowering stress. It may even help with sleep.
It contains 7 key ingredients, some we’ve come to know as potent nootropics, but can Calm G actually do what it claims to be capable of?
Read our Calm G review to find out.
1) Neuroscience Calm G at a Glance
- Requires registration to buy from official website
- Uses the rare L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate
- Proprietary blend
2) The Company Behind Neuroscience Calm G
NeuroScience is a supplement company founded in 2000 that sells formulas designed for brain health and function. Their products are claimed to make use of “pro-grade” blends of amino acids, botanicals, vitamins, and minerals.
What sets them apart is how they have a network of licensed healthcare providers that recommend their product line to patients.
You may contact them through the following:
- Contact Form: https://www.neuroscienceinc.com/contact/
- Phone: +1 (888) 342-7272
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (715) 294-3921
3) What’s Inside Neuroscience Calm G?
Calm G contains the following ingredients:
Folate: The folate used is the exact form needed by the body not just to replenish folate stores, but also to combat depression or manage mood.
Selenium: Selenium protects against oxidative stress and inflammation.
N-acetyl-L-cysteine: Cysteine is a glutathione catalyst. Glutathione is the most abundant antioxidant in the body.
L-theanine: Theanine is known to help manage mood and promote calmness. It’s largely found in tea.
Alpha-lipoic acid: Alpha Lipoic Acid is a cell metabolism catalyst. This is where Calm G’s mitochondrial claim comes from.
Coenzyme Q10: Coenzyme Q10 is just a great overall brain nutrient that protects cells from damage.
Other inactive ingredients: Vegetable capsule (hypromellose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silica, and dicalcium phosphate.
4) Neuroscience Calm G Benefits & Results
- Calm G is used to support healthy levels of GABA, reduce anxiousness and promote sleep.
- Strong glutamate inhibitors protect against over-stimulation and help manage oxidative stress.
- N-acetyl-cysteine and alpha-lipoic acid may regulate urges and compulsiveness.
- Does not contain sucrose, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, salt, artificial flavors, or artificial colors.
5) Precautions of Neuroscience Calm G Use
- If taken in high doses, may cause overstimulation in epileptic patients.
- It is relatively pricier than other supplements with almost similar results.
6) Where to Buy Neuroscience Calm G
You can buy Calm G from the official webstore and some online supplement stores.
7) Neuroscience Calm G Price
One bottle (90 capsules, 45 servings) costs $66.00 from a different website. The official website requires registration just to buy their product.
8) Directions For Taking Neuroscience Calm G
Take 1-2 capsules three to four times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use.
9) Final Thoughts on Neuroscience Calm G
Calm G capsules stimulate healthy brain function, reduce stress, and promote overal brain cell health and regeneration. It works primarily by inhibiting glutamate, which can lead to reduced overstimulation and stress levels.
The formula itself is decent and worth a try, but we’re not sure if it’s worth the price.
We’ve reviewed dozens of similar products, and Calm G stands out as one of the (if not the) most expensive nootropic in the market relative to its ingredients.
Neuroscience recommends taking Calm G alongside Kavinace for the best sleep experience.