Nutrition is one of the main factors in regulating mood and emotions. When specific nutrients are missing from your diet, they may lead to bad mood, irritability and other mental issues. This may affect your daily life. If those symptoms are mainly an outcome of a poor diet, there are dietary supplements on the market that can help improve your mental health.
Sunny Mood is an organic supplement that may help you improve your mood and mental health. It comes in the form of liquid soft gels which is easily digested by the body and claims to drastically improve mental health and mood.
In this Sunny Mood Review, we will go over the effectiveness and safety of the product.
1) Sunny Mood Ingredients
Sunny Mood contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin D3 (1,200 IU).
- Magnesium (150mg).
- Chromium (200mcg)
- Fish oil (18% EPA, 12% DHA) (1,300mg)
- Rhodiola Rosea (340 mg)
- Lemon balm – extract (4:1)(Leaf) (300 mg)
- Passion flower – extract (4:1)(Leaf) (200 mg)
- Damiana – (Turnera Diffusa) extract (4:1)(Leaf) (200 mg)
- L-Theanine (100 mg)
- Saffr’Activ Saffron extract (10 mg)
- Bioperine complex – [Bioperine black pepper extract (95% Piperine) (Fruit), Ginger Extract (5% Gingerols)(Rhizome)] (6 mg).
Most ingredients have been shown benefits in overall mood, stress, and anxiety. For example:
- Vitamin D3 is linked to improving cognitive health
- Magnesium may help with brain functions that reduce stress and anxiety
- Lemon Balm soothes symptoms of anxiety and stress while promoting relaxation
- L-Theanine affects serotonin, which impacts sleep, mood, and emotions
- Saffron Extract shows that it may treat depressive symptoms
- Bioperine may boost brain function
2) What Does Sunny Mood Do?
This supplement’s ingredients are nutrients that help improve mental health and quality of daily life. People that suffer from mental stress are likely to be deficient in specific nutrients. Sunny Mood supports emotional stability and calmness by providing specific nutrients that studies show potential benefits in mental balance during times of increased emotional pressure and stress.
Moreover, it is an organic supplement that claims to help enhance daily mood and alleviate mental fatigue, anxiety, stress-related exhaustion, and overall mental health. From the first day of intake, this supplement may already provide positive effects.
3) Sunny Mood Health Benefits
Sunny Mood may:
- Help achieve a more positive mindset.
- Promote mental calmness.
- Stimulate nervous system relaxation mechanisms.
- Lead to a healthier and happier mental state.
- Improve emotional stability.
4) Sunny Mood Warnings and Precautions
- Exceeding the daily dosage may cause dizziness and lethargy.
- May cause temporary mood swings.
- May cause headaches if not used as prescribed.
5) Where to Buy Sunny Mood?
Sunny Mood can be bought from the official Irwin Naturals online store and Amazon.
6) Sunny Mood Price
Sunny Mood comes in a 75 soft-gel pack priced at $19,79, an affordable price for a dietary supplement.
7) Sunny Mood Serving Size
Take 3 liquid soft gels daily, with a meal and a glass of water.
A dietary supplement should be part of a healthy diet and lifestyle. It should not replace a healthy diet. Do not exceed the daily dosage of 3 softgels.
8) Our Bottom Line
Sunny Mood’s main ingredients (Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Fish Oil) are proven by scientific studies to have potential health benefits regarding mental health.
Ιn terms of quantity of ingredients per dose, they’re in agreement with the scientific recommendations.
People suffering from mental issues, may benefit from Sunny Mood as a potential substitute for anxiety pills and anti-depressants, with fewer side effects. However, before replacing pharmaceuticals with an organic supplement always consult your doctor.
If any side-effects are experienced, stop the intake immediately.