Calm-PRT is a brain supplement advertised to assist with stress reduction, promote sleep and reduce excitability.
The manufacturing company NeuroScience claims the formula works by restoring communication within the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis, hence reducing Cortisol and catecholamines released as a response to stress.
Because Calm-PRT helps restore a healthy HPA axis, the product is especially suited for patients with elevated levels of epinephrine, Norepinephrine, and Cortisol, but can also be useful for anyone trying to cope with stress.
The question is, can Calm-PRT actually help us calm down and get good sleep? Read our Calm-PRT review to find out.
1) Calm PRT at a Glance
- Standardized ingredients
- Helps with memory
- You need to register an account before you know how much it costs
2) The Company Behind Calm PRT
NeuroScience is a company founded in 1999 and headquartered in the United States. The company specializes in laboratory tests and clinical tools that target the neurological, endocrine, and immune systems.
Additionally, a dedicated line of products targeting the spectrum of neurotransmitter imbalances has been developed and currently includes more than 50 different products.
The company’s official website is comprehensive and offers extensive information on various health conditions and company products.
You may contact NeuroScience through the following:
- Contact form https://www.neuroscienceinc.com/contact/
- Phone customer support at +1 (888) 342-7272
- Email at email@example.com
- Fax at (715) 294-3921.
They are open from Monday to Thursday 8 AM to 5 PM, and 8 AM to 1 PM on Fridays.
3) What Are Calm PRT Ingredients?
Calm-PRT includes the following ingredients:
- Rhodiola Rosea root extract (standardized to 16% rosavins)
- Phosphatidylserine 50%
Other inactive ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (vegetarian capsules), rice flour, and magnesium stearate.
Calm-PRT is a combination of herbs, amino acids, and other nutrients designed to fight stress.
The formula contains Phosphatidylserine, a substance naturally found in the brain in high concentrations. This is a fatty acid believed to play an important role in neuro-transmission.
- Decreased levels of Phosphatidylserine caused by aging processes or other causes have been linked to memory impairment, depression, Parkinson’s, and Alzheimer’s disease.
Rhodiola Rosea is a remarkable adaptogen with a variety of uses throughout history.
Particularly known for its adaptogenic and tonic properties, the plant has been used to:
- strengthen the nervous system
- fight depression
- improve energy levels and memory
- increase sexual function
- assist with weight loss
- enhance immunity
4) Calm PRT: Pros and Cons
- Calm-PRT contains no wheat, corn, salt, sucrose, starch, yeast, artificial flavors, artificial colorings
- May contain soy due to phosphatidylserine
- The main ingredients have been researched and documented evidence of their effectiveness exists
- Generally positive consumer reviews available online
5) Potential Side Effects from Calm PRT Ingredients
Calm PRT contains ingredients that when taken at below the suggested use may cause over-excitation, jitteriness, or agitation.
6) Where to Buy Calm PRT
You can buy Calm-PRT from their official website or through Amazon.
7) How Much Does Calm PRT Cost?
The official website requires you to register before you get to know the price, but Amazon pricing suggests a bottle that contains 90 capsules costs $152.95.
8) Directions For Taking Calm PRT
Take 3-4 capsules on an empty stomach one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed suggested use.
9) Final Thoughts on Calm PRT
Calm-PRT desires to reduce the over secretion of specific stress hormones and promote a normal, healthy response during stress-related conditions, which can translate to better sleep too.
The formula has received positive consumer reviews, although not many. It is likely that the formula will work as advertised, however, you should be cautious as some ingredients are known to cause side effects.
Now, the question is, does your budget allow for this type of anti-stress supplement? We think for that price, you can buy more than a handful of quality nootropics that can do the same thing.
For the price alone, we’re going to have to recommend other anti-stress supplements.