Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine is a dietary supplement which can reduce discomfort while promoting the health of your immune system, digestive tract, joints, and brain. It is manufactured for Chicago company Vimerson Health, who appears to have been founded in 2015. In a short period of time they have accumulated a fairly large following, along with thousands of positive reviews online. They sell over a dozen supplements, and Turmeric Curcumin is one of their top 5 bestsellers. They seem to have a good amount of experience with nootropic products.
1) What’s Inside Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine?
Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine contains the following ingredients: Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma Longa), Turmeric 95% Curcuminoids, BioPerine (Black Pepper Extract), Vegetable Cellulose (veggie capsules), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
2) What Does Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine Do?
Every capsule of this supplement has 600 mg turmeric root extract (Curcuma Longa), 50 mg turmeric (95% Curcuminoids), and 2.5 mg BioPerine. Turmeric is well known for its myriad roles in traditional medicines, treating many conditions. BioPerine is less known. It’s a patented form of black pepper extract also known as piperine. It’s included in some supplements because it can increase absorption of certain substances. This applies to a wide variety of things, so if you’re taking any medications or nootropics, you should ask your doctor before buying Turmeric Curcumin. You don’t want to accidentally end up with side effects. Because turmeric isn’t efficiently metabolized by the human body, adding black pepper extract fixes that. Regular plain turmeric just doesn’t have the same benefits without a substance to increase absorption. Aside from that, BioPerine may boost your moods and the strength of your immune system. It has several potential uses which are undergoing clinical studies. Black pepper extract is already useful, but to see exactly how useful it is, more research is required.
3) Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine: Pros and Cons
- Natural product with two ingredients, turmeric and black pepper. You’ll know exactly what you’re getting with every bottle. There aren’t any artificial ingredients or junk fillers either.
- Capsules are easy to swallow and smell of turmeric. Since this is commonly used as a spice, many people enjoy the scent of turmeric.
4) Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine Warnings and Precautions
- Some people may need to take up to 4 capsules a day. It depends on your health, if you have any pre-existing conditions which might require medication. A relatively healthy person will probably want only 1 to 2 capsules daily.
- The black pepper increases absorption and some benefits of turmeric. However, you don’t want the black pepper if you’re planning to use turmeric as a colon anti-inflammatory, or for general digestive health. Removing the pepper allows it to pass through your digestive juices unscathed.
5) How Much Does Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine Cost?
The price is around average since each bottle is a one month supply. You can stretch it out to two months, but the label recommends taking two capsules a day. With meals if possible. Vimerson offers discounts if you buy multiple bottles at one time. There’s also a money back guarantee with no listed time frame. Usually if there’s a guarantee, it gives you 30 to 60 days to contact the company. Vimerson doesn’t explicitly give a limit. Some people might think the price of this product is high, since there are really only two ingredients, but it’s fairly average for a nootropic. This claims to do a lot, so many people will feel the price is more than worthwhile.
6) Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine Directions
Servings of this supplement contain 1200 mg of turmeric root extract, an additional 100 mg of turmeric curcuminoids, and a black pepper extract to help with absorption into your system. Curcuminoids make turmeric better suitable for drug formulation because of how they increase solubility of curcumins. And curcumins are bright yellow antioxidants found in turmeric, more or less. Turmeric is best known as a spice, one of the main ingredients of curry. It can give a strong color to condiments, clothing, and cosmetics. The root has been used as medicine for hundreds of years to treat some conditions, including heartburn and stomach pain. Some people apply it to their skin for various surface problems. There are a lot of studies about turmeric and it does look to be a very useful type of supplement. Mostly it appears to be used in reducing inflammation and pain. Turmeric is possibly effective for fighting high cholesterol, osteoarthritis, and itching. It might have many other beneficial uses.
7) Our Verdict on Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine
Turmeric Curcumin is one of the few supplements to have several hundred reviews and testimonials, and none of those reviews are negative. This is a rather popular product which can have a lot of benefits for people. Some people claim that you’ll see results which are normally provided by nootropic formulas – improved memory, heart health, focus, attention, and general cognitive performance. Turmeric can impact a lot of areas in your body, and this is why it’s become so popular as a supplement. You just have to find a source which sells it with high potency, purity, and general levels of quality. Like Vimerson Health seems to.