No one wants to have restless sleep. This is why many of us turn to sleep supplements to help us get that solid 7-8 hours of quality, deep slumber after a long, tiring day.
Irwin Naturals recognized the need for a quality sleep supplement and released Power to Sleep PM, describing it as a supplement that lets you get restful and sustained sleep.
How effective is Power to Sleep PM? Read our Power to Sleep PM review to find out.
1) Power to Sleep PM at a Glance
- Contains adaptogens and popular sedative herbs
- Formulated with soy-based ingredients
- Transparent formula
- Contains premium absorption booster BioPerine
2) The Company Behind Power to Sleep PM
Founded in 1994, Irwin Naturals is a popular supplement company headquartered in Silicon Beach, Los Angeles. Their products can be found in various retail stores all over the world, as well as online supplement stores.
Their best-sellers include:
- Stored-Fat Belly Burner
- CBD Soft Gels
- Steel-Libido RED
- Testosterone UP RED
- CBD + Turmeric Extra Strength
You may contact Irwin Naturals through:
- Contact form at https://irwinnaturals.com/pages/contact
- Toll-Free hotline at 1-888-223-1548
- Email: email@example.com
3) Ingredients of Power to Sleep PM
Power to Sleep PM contains the following ingredients:
- Magnesium Citrate (80mg),
- Calcium Citrate (50mg),
- Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis) Extract (200mg),
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root Extract (150mg),
- Hops Extract (150mg),
- Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Fruit Extract (150mg),
- Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Extract (150mg),
- Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (100mg),
- L Threonine (50mg),
- Melatonin (2mg),
- Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) (6mg)
Flaxseed oil, increases serotonin and tryptophan, two substances that regulate sleep. Ashwagandha is a popular adaptogen or a special herb that can reduce stress levels so we can fall asleep sooner.
Passionflower, Hops, Valerian, and Lemon Balm are relaxants and work similarly to Theanine and GABA.
Melatonin is known as the sleep hormone and BioPerine is one of the best absorption boosters in the industry.
4) Does Power to Sleep PM Work?
The formula synchs together, but we think GABA and Melatonin are slightly underdosed, especially GABA. GABA needs upwards of 500 mg to work because it has problems bypassing the blood-brain barrier.
We like the standardized touches on some of the herbs since standardized ingredients are potent ingredients.
5) Power to Sleep PM: Pros and Cons
- Helps you treat your sleeping disorder.
- Makes you dizzy to help you sleep.
- Calms you nervous system.
- Works as a stress reliever and peaces your brain for a relaxed sleep.
- Relaxes your body and might work as a pain killer for petty pain in muscles or joints.
6) Is Power to Sleep PM Safe for Everyone?
They do not recommend it for those who are pregnant or planning to have a baby. They also don’t recommend exceeding the suggested daily intake.
7) Power to Sleep PM Warnings and Precautions
Usage Warnings: Use only at bedtime. Do not use in conjunction with alcoholic beverages, when driving a vehicle, or while operating machinery.
8) Where to Buy Power to Sleep PM
You can buy Power to Sleep PM on their official website, on Amazon, and in other online supplement retail stores.
9) Power to Sleep PM Price
One bottle of Power to Sleep PM costs $15.99, but a subscription brings it down to $14.39.
10) How to Take Power to Sleep PM
Directions: (Adult) Take two (2) Liquid Soft-Gels 30 minutes before bedtime to promote restful sleep.
11) Our Verdict on Power to Sleep PM
Power to Sleep PM is a sleep supplement that focuses on lowering stress and providing a sedative effect similar to common sleeping teas.
Some doses are low, some ingredients generic, but we think it still works decently as a relaxant. After all, we all just need to relax a bit before we sleep. No one wants to be restless in bed.
Overall, we think Power to Sleep PM provides good value for the price. It’s not the best sleep supplement out there, but that price is sure to attract some sleepless customers on a budget.