Declining brain health can be a nightmare for anyone, with symptoms like poor memory and focus and an inability to process information. Fortunately, some products can help you prevent this painful experience for good.
Lean1 Neuro is a brain supplement standardized to support enhanced memory capacity, increased concentration, improved physical performance, and long-term brain health. Previously known as Neuro1, it has been rebranded with the same formula and benefits. The supplement is exclusively manufactured by Nutrition53 and is claimed to work by enhancing brain blood flow and increasing circulation for superior brain performance. Available in two delicious flavors, is this energy drink worth a try?
Let’s delve into the details of this product and find out if it is really what it claims to be.
1) What is Neuro1?
Lean1 Neuro is a dietary supplement featuring a potent proprietary blend of ingredients to support optimal brain health. The core formula includes potent ingredients like Siberian Ginseng, Rhodiola, and Bacopa monnieri, which have been proven to possess cognition-enhancing effects. The product claims to follow a 4-tiered approach which includes supporting mood, improving energy, reducing stress, and enhancing concentration. It is also said to exhibit anti-aging effects that protect the brain from age-related damage.
Previously known as Neuro1, Lean1 Neuro has been completely rebranded with new packaging but with the same old formula, as stated by the company. With 27 neuro-nutrients added to its core formula, the product can be an excellent addition to daily life for enhanced mental and physical energy.
2) The Company Behind Neuro1
Lean1 Neuro is manufactured by a company called Nutrition53. The company was founded by Bill Romanowski, who has been a part of the NFL and participated in over 243 consecutive dangerous contact games. During these experiences, he sustained a lot of injuries, particularly to his head which started manifesting neurologically at the end of his career.
Knowing how his mental state was deteriorating day by day, Bill sought help from doctors and top scientists to treat his condition, which was labeled chronic traumatic encephalopathy. As a result, he launched the Neuro1 supplement, which is now known as Lean1 Neuro.
Since then, Nutrition53 has manufactured multiple products for immunity, weight loss, sleep aid, and daily health.
3) Neuro1 Ingredients
The ingredients list of Lean1 Neuro is quite extensive and comprises over 20 plant-based extracts and neuro-nutrients. Some of the key ingredients added to this supplement include:
- Rhodiola: A plant used to build endurance against stress
- Huperzia Serrata: It protects the brain from age-related decline
- 5-HTTP: A natural chemical used by the body to support weight, mood, mental health, and overall well being
- Ginkgo Biloba: A herb that supports memory and reduces age-related decline in memory and brain function
- Vinpocetine: A natural plant-based chemical that improves memory and enhances the blood flow to the brain
- Siberian Ginseng: A popular herb that boosts working memory and supports the feelings of wellbeing
- Bacopa Monnieri: A plant that improves cognition, memory, and attention. It also manages anxiety and improves learning
- L-Theanine: An amino acid that boosts the synthesis of neurotransmitters to regulate concentration, mood, energy, sleep, and cognitive function.
- Phosphatidylserine: Involved in improving the cognitive ability of the brain
- L-tyrosine: An amino acid that increases neurotransmitter synthesis to improve neural communication and transmission.
Other ingredients include taurine, L-glutamine, black pepper extract, Theacrine, DMAE, Inositol, caffeine, and more along with a blend of vitamins and nutrients.
4) Neuro1 Health Benefits
The following benefits can be attributed to the use of Lean1 Neuro on a regular basis:
- Better memory and concentration due to ingredients like vinpocetine, DMAE, Bacopa, and L-tyrosine
- Improved mood and a general sense of well-being due to L-theanine, Inositol, Magnesium, and vitamin B6
- Improved energy, clarity, and focus due to Siberian Ginseng, Caffeine, Vitamin B12, and Taurine
- Antioxidant protection and better stress management thanks to Vitamins C and E, Zinc, Alpha-lipoic Acid, and Phosphatidylserine
5) Neuro1 Side Effects
According to the makers of Lean1 Neuro, the supplement comprises natural ingredients only that do not include any artificial compounds, fillers, coloring, or preservatives. Hence, it is likely to have a high safety profile with minimal risk of side effects.
That said, it is essential to understand that the company fails to mention the exact doses of several nootropic ingredients added to this blend. Due to this lack of information, the detailed safety profile of Lean1 Neuro is difficult to establish.
6) Neuro1 Warnings and Precautions
The following warnings must be kept in mind before incorporating Lean1 Neuro into your routine:
- It contains milk and soy
- It is not safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- People with a serious medical condition should refrain from using it unless cleared by a healthcare professional
- Do not overdose as it may lead to unnecessary side effects
7) Where to Buy Neuro1?
The best and the most authentic platform to buy the Lean1 Neuro supplement is the company’s official website (nutrition53.com). It is also available at Walmart.
8) Neuro1 Cost
As per the official website, the price per jar of Lean1 Neuro is $54.97. It contains 15 servings for a single user and is available in two flavors. The company is also offering a chance to avail 18% discount and get the supplement for a discounted price of $45.08 by subscribing to the VIP program. The VIP program includes auto-shipping, which can be set at 30, 60, and 90- day intervals and can be canceled at any time.
Bundle offers are also available at the following discounted prices:
- Two jars of Lean1 Neuro can be purchased for $84.99
- Six jars of Lean1 Neuro can be purchased for $199
9) Suggested Use
Lean1 Neuro comes in a powdered form in two flavors: chocolate and orange. Each jar of this supplement contains 15 servings. It is recommended to add 56 grams or two scoops of this powdered product in 8 ounces of water for daily use and mix properly. It can be followed by the addition of ice cubes for an enhanced experience.
The ideal time to consume the Lean1 Neuro drink is 30 to 45 minutes before eating or exercising.
10) Our Bottom Line
Lean1 Neuro is a nootropic supplement that claims to enhance both mental as well as physical health while protecting the body and the brain from age-related damage. The ingredients list of this supplement offers some extremely potent, brain-enhancing ingredients that are science-backed and supported with enough clinical evidence for their cognitive effects.
However, the company fails to mention the doses of each ingredient which may create discrepancies in relation to its efficacy and safety. Moreover, the price per jar is also higher than other nootropic formulas, which hinders some users from trying it long-term.
Overall, Lean1 Neuro does not seem to be a good option to invest in and can be easily replaced with much better and safer alternatives in the market.