Happy Pills is a supplement advertised as a multi-benefit formula that acts as an effective mood enhancer without the side effects of similar products or prescribed anti-depressants.
The manufacturer claims Happy Pills is able to increase libido, promote weight loss and energize the body. It is marketed as a fast-acting, long-lasting product consisting of all-natural ingredients.
Happy Pills is designed for adults who want to improve their well-being and support a healthy lifestyle in a natural way, but is it worth your money? Read our Brain Pharma Happy Pills review to find out.
1) Brain Pharma Happy Pills at a Glance
- High doses of B-vitamins
- Contains caffeine for mental stimulation
- Mainly a nootropic with mood enhancers
2) The Company Behind Brain Pharma Happy Pills
The product is developed by Brain Pharma a company that specialized in producing supplements aimed to promote well-being.
Unfortunately, we could not find any information about the company’s background, production facilities, or headquarters.
However, Happy Pills is currently sold by Maximum Nutrition, a supplements retailer that sells a lot of wellness products.
You may contact Maximum Nutrition through the following:
- Email: SUPPORT@MXSUPPS.COM
- Contact Form on their website
3) Details on Brain Pharma Happy Pills Ingredients and Uses
Happy Pills contains the following ingredients:
- Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
- Niacin (as Nicotinic Acid)
- Selenium (as Amino Acid Chelate)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)
- Thiamin (as Thiamin Disulfide)
Happy Pills Mood Complex: (St. John’s Wort – leaf and flower, Caffeine-as Anhydrous, 5-HTP, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, SAMe and Huperzine A)
Other inactive ingredients include: Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Yellow No. 6, and Titanium Dioxide.
Happy Pills is a complex formulation consisting of herbal, amino acid, and vitamin ingredients.
One of the core active ingredients is 5-HydroxyTrytophan (5-HTP), a naturally occurring amino acid. Scientists claim 5-HTP works by participating in the biosynthesis of two key neurotransmitters: Melatonin and Serotonin.
- Serotonin is responsible for our feelings of happiness and well-being. It is also thought to decrease appetite and help with weight loss.
- Melatonin is the hormone responsible for the maintenance of circadian rhythm, which is the internal clock of the human body. The levels of melatonin vary from day to night adjusting the awake-sleep cycles.
Folic Acid is a B vitamin known to have an essential role in brain development (both pre and post-natal).
Recent findings link Folate taken by mothers during pregnancy to their children’s emotional and behavioral development, although research is still needed.
St John’s Wort is a herbal extract frequently used against depression, anxiety, fatigue, and trouble sleeping. It is likely safe in the short term but can cause restlessness, anxiety, dizziness, headache, skin rash, and other side effects.
4) Brain Pharma Happy Pills Claims
- A non-prescription “feel better now” supplement
- Non-jittery formula (but it has caffeine)
- Provides immune support
5) What You Need to Know Before Taking Brain Pharma Happy Pills
- Mixed reviews from consumers
- No information about the manufacturer’s activity, background or headquarters and production facilities
- Harmful side effects experienced by some consumers
- Contains caffeine
6) Where to Buy Brain Pharma Happy Pills?
You can buy Happy Pills on Maximum Nutrition’s official website.
7) Brain Pharma Happy Pills Price
One bottle of Happy Pills (30 servings) costs $20.14 on Maximum Nutrition.
8) Directions For Taking Brain Pharma Happy Pills
Directions: Take 2 capsules daily with food. Best results obtained with continuous use.
9) Final Thoughts on Brain Pharma Happy Pills
Happy Pills is advertised as a natural source of Serotonin, a neurotransmitter responsible for mood enhancement, restful sleep and decreasing appetite.
The main benefits of the formula are directly linked to the mentioned benefits of Serotonin. However, we can’t fully guarantee that it does boost serotonin production.
What we can say is, the formula contains herbs that have been observed to improve mood, and that’s the most we can actually claim. It also makes use of heavy B vitamin doses, but you won’t really notice the effects unless you’re deficient in some of them.
The consumer reviews are mixed: while some mention this is a great formula, others complain of terrible side effects and that the formula does not accomplish its purpose.
The different experiences of consumers make it difficult for us to objectively assess its performance, hence we recommend you seek a specialized opinion before starting use.