Perika St. John’s Wort Review – 7 Facts to Consider
Perika St. John’s Wort is prepared by the Dr. Willmar Schwabe Company, a world leader in plant-based pharmacological research for over 100 years. Perika St. John’s Wort is the best supplement to maintain a healthy emotional outlook. It is best for the circumstances when you are overwhelmed by the dissatisfactions, changing circumstances and unhappiness of daily life. Perika St. John’s Wort can help you keep up a strong emotional attitude. In these busy lives full of tensions, all we need is a thing that can surely take away all our stress. Perika St. John’s Wort can make a significant difference in your ability to deal with daily stress.
1) Perika St. John’s Wort Ingredients
Perika St. John’s Wort contains the following ingredients: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) (4 mg), St John’s Wort Extract (stem, leaf, flower) Patented standardized extract WS 5570 containing a minimum level of 3% hyperforin (300 mg).
2) Is Perika St. John’s Wort Right for You?
The product is filled with the fine ingredients that made its efficiency 1000 times better. As discussed above, the main ingredient present in the product is patented Perika extract that enhances your mood and make you feel good both emotional and physical. Other ingredients include cellulose, starch, sodium carmellose, hypromellose, caramel color, ascorbic acid, titanium dioxide color, magnesium stearate, silica and stearic acid that for sure enhance the potency of the product. Perika conveys a definite level of hyperforin for optimumcompetence.Moreover, it contains no gluten, sugar, salt, wheat, yeast, soy, dairy products, artificial flavors or preservatives. Tis dietary supplement is clinically proven and is filled with Hyperforin-Rich Patented Extract that is quite helpful in your health maintenance.
3) Perika St. John’s Wort: Pros and Cons
- The product contains Patented Extract to Maintain a Healthy Emotional Outlook.
- The product contains mood-enhancing actives.
- The product is highly effective as an antidepressant.
- St. John’s wort may alleviate symptoms of low mood and conditions that accompany it.
- This supplement may also benefit menopausal women by lowering the intensity of symptoms.
- This product is the best option for you if you feel exhausted or are troubled by migraine headaches.
- It appears to show efficacy in nerve pain muscle pain and irritable bowel conditions.
- St. John’s wort has a chemical hypericin that could work against the low mood.
- In folk medicine, St. John’s wort has been used to treat diarrhea. The relatively high tannin content may contribute to such an effect. It was also used for rheumatic pains, especially gout, and to deter bed-wetting.
- St. John’s wort has been reported to have immune-modulating effects, stimulating the immune response when it is low, and suppressing it in some conditions when it is overactive.
4) Precautions of Perika St. John’s Wort Use
- Some people have experienced a rash or unexpected sunburn while taking St. John’s wort.
- Some people experience fatigue or restlessness while using this herb.
- Warnings include not to use this product while taking any prescription drug without the advice of your prescribing physician. Avoid excessive exposure to UV radiation (e.g. sunlight, tanning) when using this product. Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- Can be problematic for children.
5) How Much Does Perika St. John’s Wort Cost?
One bottle of this supplement contains 60 tablets and is priced at $8.71. Originally the rate is $16.49, which means you save 47% if you shop this product from our website. To make sure that maximum people can take benefit of the supplement, it is valued at a minor rate with affordability for every person. With the discounted price, our website offers you the authenticity and money-back satisfaction guarantee of the product as well as with your contentment guarantee and that too with free shipping. Also, our website has made this optimum product easily accessible for you. So don’t waste your time and order it now to immediately grab this sound opportunity which makes yourself more active and fit.
6) Perika St. John’s Wort Directions
The patented Perika extract is standardized to hyperforin that is one of the key “mood enhancing” actives found in St. John’s Wort. Hyperforin is somewhat unbalanced and can lose energy over time. On the other hand, by using the proprietary Hyper Sure System stabilizing technology, Perika conveys a guaranteed level of hyperforin for optimum effectiveness. Hyper Sure System technology supporting stabilizing and assuring hyperforin potency. Other Ingredients present in the supplement are Cellulose, starch, sodium carmellose, hypromellose, caramel color, ascorbic acid, titanium dioxide color, magnesium stearate, silica, and stearate acid. Moreover, according to a recent research, St John’s Wort is an effective antidepressant, especially while having milder side effects. This product is free from Gluten, sugar, salt, wheat, yeast, soy, dairy products, artificial flavors or preservatives. Furthermore, this dietary supplement is clinically proven in maintaining our healthy emotional outlook.
7) Bottom Line – Does It Really Work?
This supplement is highly beneficial and effective for you and your family. Use with caution and only use prescribed quantity of the product. But, consult your physician first.
Customers Questions and Answers with Perika St. John's Wort
Perika St. John's Wort includes the following ingredients: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) (4 mg), St John's Wort Extract (stem, leaf, flower) Patented standardized extract WS 5570 containing a minimum level of 3% hyperforin (300 mg).
For over 75 years, Nature's way is encouraging people to live according to nature's way. The company's great reputation and highly-response from our customers proves the authenticity of your satisfaction by the product as guaranteed. This soft-to-chew tablets will give you no harm and will do its work incredibly. Unlike other supplements, this product will not give you any harm by making you lethargic and will definitely resolve your all issues.