Natural Force Organic MCT Oil is a single-ingredient wellness product that contains pure MCT Oil, which is purified from coconut oil.
While it does seem out of place to just sell coconut oil, there have been plenty of studies that suggest taking coconut oil, and its derivative MCT Oil, can positively affect heart health, brain function, and even immunity.
Is Natural Force Organic MCT Oil worth your money? Can it deliver on its claims? Read our Natural Force Organic MCT Oil review to find out.
1) Natural Force MCT Oil at a Glance
- MCT Oil is the only ingredient
- Harvested and processed in Singapore
- Save 20% on Subscription
- Recommends a low-carb diet for best results
2) The Company Behind Natural Force MCT Oil
The company behind Organic MCT Oil is Natural Force.
Natural Force prides itself in providing a line of products that exists in nature, not artificial. They also source from companies approved for sustainable practices and ethical harvesting. Their team is also composed of weight lifters, rock climbers, parents, and meditation instructors mostly from the US.
Some of their best-sellers include:
- Organic MCT Oil
- Marine Collagen
- Bone Broth Protein
- Pure Omega-3
- Various gym supplements
You may contact them through:
- Contact Form: https://support.naturalforce.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Phone: +1 (844) 927-3733
3) Natural Force MCT Oil Ingredients
MCT Oil contains only one ingredient: Organic MCT Oil, concentrated for Caprylic Acid, Capric Acid, and Lauric Acid.
MCT Oil is popular among low-carb enthusiasts, especially those who follow the ketogenic diet. Since fat is their main source of energy, MCT Oil fits perfectly into their diet.
Most add MCT Oil to their morning coffee, which can also help with digestion and healthy bowel movement. Moreover, the fatty acids found in MCT OIl have been found to have heart-healthy and memory benefits.
4) Does Natural Force MCT Oil Work?
MCT Oil works well when it comes to digestion and intestinal benefits. It also helps wake you up in the morning. Whether it works for its therapeutic benefits is up for debate, but the science does seem promising.
5) Natural Force MCT Oil: Pros and Cons
- Used by athletes for nutritional support;
- Utilized by the body as a source of energy;
- Stimulates digestion and bowel movement
- Can be used on virtually any drink
6) Is Natural Force MCT Oil Safe for Everyone?
People who have gut problems or sensitive to laxatives should avoid taking Organic MCT Oil.
7) Where to Buy Natural Force MCT Oil
You can buy Natural Force Organic MCT Oil from the official website and various online health stores.
8) How Much Does Natural Force MCT Oil Cost?
One bottle of Organic MCT Oil (32 Oz, about 63 servings) costs $49.99, but you can save 20% and bring it down to $31.99 on a subscription.
9) How to Take Natural Force MCT Oil
Use 1-3 tablespoons per day in conjunction with a lower carbohydrate diet for best results.
10) Our Verdict on Natural Force MCT Oil
The low-carb train is driving the hype around coconut oil and other vegetable fats, so it’s only natural that Natural Force decides to jump in and see if their Organic MCT Oil catches on.
The science surrounding coconut oil is long and well-known, but it should be noted that the studies that suggest MCT Oil works or benefits the body and mind make use of subjects with specific health conditions.
However, many of those studies also say taking MCT Oil on a low-carb diet helps with fat loss and energy.
There are hundreds of different MCT Oil products out there, several of them cheaper than what Natural Force provides, but if you like this brand or company, go for it.