The heart is undoubtedly one of the essential organs of the body. Pumping blood throughout the body by the minute, this organ needs to be kept in good shape to maintain a good quality of life. Unfortunately, today’s current lifestyle and dietary habits have only been leading to the deterioration of the heart, making people more vulnerable to acquiring a host of cardiac issues. NatureMade Triple Omega supplement is a dietary support formula that claims to improve heart health and ensure its optimal function.
Including a blend of three important omega fatty acids, Tripe Omega is available in the form of soft gel capsules that are easy to take and convenient to include in everyday life. But are these pills capable of delivering what they promise? Let’s find out in this in-depth review before.
1) Quick Overview
Triple Omega is a dietary supplement manufactured by NatureMade. It combines three types of fatty acids, including omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids, to support overall health and increase the quality of life. Naturally existing in various healthy food items, such as flaxseed oil, fish, and olive oil, these fatty acids carry heart-healthy properties that keep this vital organ protected from various stressors and unhealthy compounds in the body. The formula of Triple Omega includes carefully selected ingredients that pass through strict manufacturing processes before being finalized into the final product. The composition of this supplement is free from preservatives, artificial flavors and colors, Gluten, starch, and yeast which minimizes the risk of any unwanted side effects secondary to the product’s use.
2) Who Makes Triple Omega?
The company manufacturing Triple Omega is Pharmavite which was established in Northridge, California, in 1971. The company was later purchased by the Japanese pharmaceutical company Otsuka in 1989. Pharmavite is the developer of NatureMade, a line of vitamins and nutritional supplements, along with the popular SOYJOY, a snack bar made from soy and fruit. As one of the top-selling brands of vitamins in the USA, Nature Made has provided multiple wholefood formulas to its clients to improve their health and everyday functions, one of which includes Triple Omega.
For NatureMade, scientific research is constantly the starting point for every supplement they make to ensure that these products provide natural nutrition to consumers. The company only makes dietary supplements supported by science as effective, safe, and capable of delivering benefits. As a large manufacturer of supplements, NatureMade has developed a deeper understanding of its customers and constantly strives to make its products capable of fulfilling a specific purpose. The cross-functional innovative team at the company constantly invests itself in developing its products in addition to partnering with other emerging companies and technologies in the wellness industry to grow the company and launch new solutions to the market.
3) Triple Omega Ingredients
The core formula of NatureMade Triple Omega includes carefully-selected ingredients that are processed under strict monitoring and supervision. The composition is pure and free from artificial preservatives and comprises the following key elements.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Omega-3 fatty acids reduce the levels of triglycerides, a type of bad fat found in the blood. These fatty acids also reduce the risk of developing plaque and cholesterol buildup in the arteries, which, if unchecked, may lead to heart attacks. Lastly, this omega-3s also prevent people from experiencing irregular heartbeats.
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: Studies reveal that having high levels of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids lowers the risk of heart disease, stroke, and even early mortality.
- Omega-9 Fatty Acids: As a monosaturated fat, omega-9 fatty acids can reduce the risk of heart disease, improve control of blood sugar levels, and decrease inflammation in the body. They also control imbalances in steroid hormones and help eliminate harmful bacteria from the body.
4) Triple Omega: Pros and Cons
Using Tripe Omega soft gel capsules in a daily diet can:
- Support a healthy heart
- Reduce the buildup of cholesterol in the arteries to reduce the risk of heart attacks
- Supplement the body with essential omega fatty acids that cannot be taken through diet
5) Precautions of Triple Omega Use
The following precautions must be kept in mind while starting the use of the Triple Omega supplement:
- If you are already taking any medications or drugs, combining them with Triple Omega may increase the risk of potential drug-nutrient interactions. This supplement may impair the absorption of other medications taken simultaneously or diminish or reduce their efficacy. Hence, it is better to consult with a healthcare professional before starting it
- If you are nursing, pregnant, or have blood clotting issues, talk to a doctor before using Triple Omega
- Use this supplement with caution if you are taking blood thinners like warfarin, blood pressure medication, and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, like aspirin and ibuprofen
6) Where to Buy Triple Omega
You can easily purchase Triple Omega from its official website (naturemade.com). Apart from the official website, you can also find it on other online platforms, such as Amazon, Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS Pharmacy.
7) How Much Does Triple Omega Cost?
Triple Omega by NatureMade is available in plastic bottles containing 150 soft gel capsules. The price of one bottle of this supplement on its official website is as follows:
- For a one-time purchase, the price of Triple Omega is $37.19 per bottle
- For users who avail of the Subscribe & Save Offer, the price reduces to $33.47, along with free shipping
Keep in mind that the Subscribe & Save Offer is only available through the company’s official website and will automatically ship a new bottle of the product every 30 days.
8) Suggested Use
As per the official guidelines, Triple Omega is safe to use on a daily basis. The daily dose of this supplement is in three soft gel capsules. It is best to combine each capsule with a meal to minimize the digestive side effects that may occur in some.
9) Bottom Line – Does It Really Work?
Triple Omega may be a very beneficial supplement for the body, as it contains essential fatty acids. These fatty acids may support the heart and prevent it from potentially life-threatening diseases like stroke and heart attacks. Triple Omega is manufactured by a well-reputed company and has multiple customer reviews that back the claims it puts forward. The supplement is also a good investment price-wise and contains natural ingredients that are unlikely to make the user vulnerable to unnecessary risks. Overall, it can be a good idea to try Triple Omega and give your heart a chance to live optimally.