Low dopamine levels in the body stimulate the need for reward Å¡ which leads to cravings. Daxitrol Essential is a blend of multiple ingredients that helps reset the reward pathway of the brain. This product is owned and distributed by “NeuroScience,” a reliable company that produces several kinds of health supplements. Daxitrol is one of their premier and a best-selling dietary supplement. First off, Daxitrol is advertised as the “strongest” craving control product which means that its main characteristic is to help reduce your appetite.
1) Daxitrol Essential Quick Facts
Daxitrol is a unique weight loss supplement. Instead of actively reducing metabolism or stimulating fat burn, the idea of this formula is that it addresses the fundamental reason for weight gain. To provide appetite suppressing advantages, Neuroscience claims that it can increase your serotonin and dopamine levels, both of which are known to be linked with cravings. Through its sophisticated formula, Daxitrol can support healthy serotonin levels that will trigger natural weight loss.
According to the supplement information, low levels of dopamine promote the need for a reward. In many cases, this reward is diet, a well-documented cause of snacking and over eating. Like dopamine, serotonin is also a brain chemical that contributes to feelings of happiness and well-being. Low serotonin levels can also lead to over eating and depression.
Daxitrol contains a blend of active ingredients that according to the supplement information will increase both serotonin and dopamine levels leading to decreased appetite and reduced cravings.
The product contains several active ingredients in its formulation. The most promising one is Griffonia Simplicifolia seed extract; a rich source of 5 Hydroxytryptophan, which is known to increase dopamine levels.
It also contains Forskolin; a plant extract known for treating erectile dysfunction, high blood pressure, and angina. In addition, it contains green tea extract which is high in potent antioxidants and an amino acid, D-Phenylalanine – sometimes used to treat depression and ADHD.
2) Daxitrol Essential Ingredients
Daxitrol Essential contains the following ingredients: Chromium 200 mcg and Proprietary Blend [N-acetyl-L-cysteine, L-phenylalanine, Green tea leaf extract (70% EGCG), 5-hydroxytryptophan (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract), Mucuna cochinchinensis seed extract, Coleus forskohlii root extract (40% forskolin), Huperzia serrata whole plant extract (1% Huperzine A)] 1.77 g.
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is also found in GABA supplements like Trancor.
3) Daxitrol Essential Benefits & Results
- Daxitrol is a blend of multiple ingredients that help reset the reward/pleasure pathway.
- It is frequently recommended for individuals with low levels of serotonin and dopamine.
- It supports a healthy metabolism and is used to help control impulsive behavior, decrease appetite, and food cravings.
- It contains Forskolin, which enhances the reward sensation by reducing acetylcholine metabolism, and N-acetylcysteine to maintain glutamate level for better control of craving triggers.
4) Daxitrol Essential Product Warnings
- It may cause slurred speech, nausea, diarrhea, and restlessness.
- Some consumers also complain of frequent urination, insomnia, increased blood pressure, slow heart rate and pounding heartbeat.
5) Directions For Taking Daxitrol Essential
More worryingly, one of the ingredients is Huperzine A. This chemical substance is derived from a natural Chinese plant and is often marketed as a nootropic substance because it seems to be highly effective for alertness and memory issues. However, it comes with various health concerns. It can cause diarrhea, slurred speech, nausea, and restlessness. Difficulty falling asleep is another major side effect.
6) The Bottom Line – “Does it Work?”
Daxitrol features an incredible formula that successfully combined several active ingredients to produce weight loss effects. It is a product that manufacturers “NeuroScience” claim will help control impulsive behavior, food cravings, and appetite by regulating brain chemicals dopamine and serotonin. However, the slimming ingredients that are featured here are not entirely recommended for weight loss because it can cause various cardiovascular, urogenital and GIT side effects.