Are you eager to unleash the full potential of your brain? Adding a nootropic supplement to your daily life can help you achieve this dream.
Brain Awake is a brain-enhancing supplement that claims to maximize your thinking power. Manufactured by Irwin Naturals, the brand claims this product uses a scientifically-formulated composition to boost cognition, mental performance and support the central nervous system’s health.
A lot of people have turned to this nootropic formula to get the much-needed brain boost, but is it even worth it? Have Irwin Naturals really come up with a solution to maximize your focus, clarity, and cognition? Let’s take a closer look at Brain Awake and find out.
1) What is Brain Awake?
Brain Awake is a cognitive-enhancement product to enhance attention span, mental clarity, and working memory. It aims to help people fight brain fog and thought blocks that seem to affect their day-to-day efficiency and creativity. Additionally, the ingredients added to these pills also claim to elevate the immune system while delivering essential nutrients to the brain.
The company manufacturing Brain Awake ensures complete transparency when it comes to disclosing its ingredients label. All ingredients are made sure to be of the highest quality and tested by third-party laboratories to ensure that they meet the quality standard.
2) The Company Behind Brain Awake
Brain Awake is the product of Irwin Naturals, a company based in Los Angeles, CA, specializing in vitamins and supplements for humans and pets. The company has been in the supplement industry for 27 years, producing effective science-backed products.
Established in 1994 by Klee Irwin, the company aims to heal the world with plant medicine. Brain Awake is one of its 15 products that target stress, mood, and brain health.
Irwin Naturals is also the same company behind the popular mood enhancer Sunny Mood and Power to Sleep PM.
3) What’s Inside Brain Awake?
Irwin Naturals takes pride in delivering high-quality products with the finest ingredients validated by the latest research. Let’s take a look at its ingredients list for Brain Awake nootropic supplement:
- Vitamin B6: Known to improve attention, particularly in people with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Syndrome.
- Vitamin B12: Plays a vital role in regulating neurological development and function.
- MCT Oil: Provides sustained energy to the central nervous system without causing crashes or jitters.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: Needed by the body to produce neurotransmitters for better neural connections.
- Bacopa extract: Possesses cognition-boosting and antidepressant effects with an anti-stress element.
- Holy Basil: An adaptogen that improves the ability of the body to perform under stress.
- L-Theanine: An amino acid that promotes calmness and reduces the possibility of mistakes in performing tasks.
- InnovaTea Natural tea Extract: A good source of caffeine that stimulates the brain, enhances physical performance, and positively impacts cognition.
- Lemon Balm Extract: Boots cognition under stress while inducing calmness.
- Rosemary extract: A potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Bioperine Complex: Improves the absorption of nutrients in the gut.
4) Is Brain Awake Right for You?
The Brain Awake nootropic supplement has been designed for people who struggle to accomplish routine tasks due to a lack of focus and mental fog. It can particularly benefit people requiring better mental sharpness and creativity.
Remember that Brain Awake is not a cure for mental issues like Alzheimer’s disease. For the treatment of such disorders of the brain, consulting a suitable healthcare professional is recommended.
5) Brain Awake Health Benefits
Daily use of Brain Awake is claimed to provide a multitude of long-term and short-term benefits. These include:
- Improved concentration and focus, particularly under stress, due to vitamin B6, Bacopa, and L-theanine
- Improved energy levels due to MCT oil and caffeine
- Better memory retention due to acetyl-l-carnitine
- A well-nourished central nervous system due to vitamin B12 and rosemary extract
6) Potential Brain Awake Adverse Effects
Brain Awake is unlikely to trigger any side effects in its users, possibly due to a natural composition. However, certain ingredients in its formula can provoke adverse effects, like stomach aches, skin irritation, nausea, vomiting, and allergic reactions.
The best way to avoid these side effects is to experiment with one pill per day for a week. Doing so will allow your body to adapt to this supplement and reduce the risk of encountering side effects.
7) Brain Awake Product Warnings
Brain Awake is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women due to safety concerns despite having natural ingredients. In addition, people with diagnosed heart issues, including high blood pressure, must also refrain from relying on this supplement.
Basil added to the core formula of Brain Awake is likely to cross-react with blood thinners. So if you are using any kind of blood thinner, avoid taking this supplement. As a rule of thumb, it is always better to consult a healthcare professional before adding any new supplement to your routine.
8) Where to Buy Brain Awake
To purchase Brain Awake, head to its official website (irwinnaturals.com). It is also up for grabs on other online platforms, including iHerb, Amazon, and Walmart.
9) How Much Does Brain Awake Cost?
Brain Awake is priced quite nominally for $17.99 per bottle. Each bottle contains 60 soft capsules. The company offers a 10% discount upon subscribing to its auto-renewal scheme, bringing down the price per bottle to $16.99.
10) How to Use Brain Awake
Brain Awake is available in soft-gel capsules that are meant to be taken every day to observe results. The official dosage is three capsules per day, preferably with food. The pills are to be swallowed whole with a full glass of water.
Note that Brain Awake contains caffeine as one of its ingredients which might interrupt your daily sleep routine. To avoid this side effect, consume this supplement early in the morning.
11) Variations of Brain Awake
Customers can also consider purchasing a variant to Brain Awake, available as Brain Awake RED. This variant is a nitric oxide booster that claims to deliver better results. With high nitric oxide levels, the blood flow to the central nervous system is expected to improve, leading to enhanced brainpower and optimization.
12) Our Verdict on Brain Awake
Brain Awake is a nootropic formula that optimises mental performance and frees users from problems like mental fog. It is a brainchild of Irwin Naturals, a company with well-established roots and a positive image in the supplements industry. The ingredients list seems effective and potent enough to deliver the said benefits, and the price is affordable enough to be used for a long time.
Overall, Brain Awake can be a nootropic supplement if you wish to enhance cognition and mental performance.
Bought brain awake about a week ago, keeps me energized throughout the day at work and I tend to get a severe brain fog, but brain awake has honestly gotten rid of the fog entirely. I work so much harder and better now, and I’ve notice an incredible difference. The only issue I have is the sleep side effect. I struggle to fall asleep and it really messed with my mind at night, I get sleep paralysis way more frequently and tend to feel extremely anxious at night. So it’s good and bad.