VITASTACK is a combination of 7 different blends with an intent to be a complete nutritional resource. It contains blends for muscle growth, hydration, bone support, mental focus, omega-3, digestive aid, and antioxidants.
The unique aspect of VITASTACK comes from how you need to take 9 pills to get the full roster of ingredients. Most supplements would dump each ingredient in one capsule and adjust the serving size, while VITASTACK prefers a more organized way.
Is VITASTACK worth trying? Does it work? Read our VITASTACK review to find out.
1) Allmax Vitastack Quick Facts
- 7 blends, 9 pills per serving
- Multi-function formula
- Transparent/doses are visible
- No stimulants
- Appears mildly dosed in most parts
2) The Company Behind Allmax Vitastack
The company VITASTACK is ALLMAX Nutrition.
ALLMAX Nutrition sells various types of supplements including protein, amino acids, creatine, weight management and pre workouts.
Some of their best-sellers are:
- CLA 95
They describe VITASTACKS as a supplement that provides an energy boost for exercise, muscle strength, and recovery.
You may contact them through the following:
- Contact Form: https://allmaxnutrition.com/customer-support/
3) Details on Allmax Vitastack Ingredients and Uses
VITASTACKS is divided into 7 blends:
This blend consists of BCAAs and other ergogenics. It’s basically a muscle-recovery blend, with some pump ingredients on the side. The dose, however, is too small especially when actual pre workouts would use at least a few grams for their BCAA alone.
This is the hydration blend. It’s made up of minerals that improves fluid absorption during a tough workout.
This is their joint health blend. It contains various pro-bone and pro-joint ingredients like chondroitin and glucosamine.
This is the mental energy blend, which amazingly doesn’t have any stimulants. It just uses taurine and tyrosine for focus. The only source of caffeine is guarana, and it’s actually a safer, slow-acting source of energy compared to actual caffeine anhydrous.
This is an omega-3 blend, which always good for the brain and heart.
Digestive aides and bioavailability boosters like papain and standardized black pepper extract are present.
An antioxidant blend, and the low doses don’t seem that bad if the intent is to support overall health. They also have multiple standardized ingredients for high potency.
4) Allmax Vitastack: Pros and Cons
- Well-rounded, for overall health purposes
- There is evidence of potency in some of the ingredients used
- The general dose per blend is between decent to low
- You need to take 9 pills per serving, which some people do not like
5) Allmax Vitastack Product Warnings
- Some users do not like the taste of the product.
- Some complained of a headache and nausea that disappears as soon as it begins after taking the supplement.
6) Where to Buy Allmax Vitastack
You can buy it from the official ALLMAX website and various online supplement stores.
7) How Much Does Allmax Vitastack Cost?
One bottle, 30 servings (9 tablets per multipack) costs $34.99.
If you think the price is too much for what Allmax can do, we recommend checking our Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Review for an “all-in-one” blend with better value per serving.
8) Directions For Taking Allmax Vitastack
PURPOSE: Formulated to provide a full spectrum vitamin, mineral and nutrient supplement for bodybuilders engaging in extreme and
DIRECTIONS: Take 1 STACK PACK (9 Pills) once daily with water. Take with food.
9) Our Verdict on Allmax Vitastack
VITASTACKS was designed to be a well-rounded supplement that supports a variety of needs in one serving. It has blends for muscle growth and recovery, antioxidants, digestion, and even for immunity and joint health.
However, we think they should have kept the formula focused on just 2-3 blends in favor of dosing critical blends like their anabolic blend or their mental focus blend.
The way it is now, the dosing are stretched too thin for their anabolic blend, their cartilage support, and their antioxidant support. While the rest of the blends are between decent to mild.
All in all, we think there are better alternatives out there if you’re gunning for an all-in-one type of supplement.