Your heart beats, your gut breaks down food, and your brain sends signals to keep everything coordinated and connected. The human body is a complex system of these organs working efficiently to perform their duties. But have you ever wondered what drives all these organs to keep working nonstop?
Every little function that takes place inside your body requires energy, and fortunately, the human body has its system of energy production. It, however, needs the right materials on hand to keep creating this energy. USANA CoQuinone is a supplement that claims to equip the body with the materials needed for optimal energy production to keep you lively, energetic, and young even as you continue to age.
But does this supplement do justice to its claims? Let’s find out in this review below.
1) CoQuinone 30 at a Glance
Have you ever noticed how you start feeling more tired and drained with every passing year?
This is because your body is slowly running out of fuel to take care of it.
But what can you do to maintain good stores of cellular energy to support every part of your body?
Consider trying CoQuinone by USANA.
This unique supplement claims to power its user’s life by combining coenzyme Q10 with alpha-lipoic acid for maximal energy supply. In addition to energizing the body, the supplement is also speculated to support the antioxidant activity in the body while protecting it from free radical-mediated damage.
As a result, it supports muscle function, cellular health, and the functions of all important organs of the body, including the heart.
2) The Company Behind CoQuinone 30
CoQuinone is a product of USANA, a company operating from Utah that exclusively deals in manufacturing products of different categories, such as skin care, nutrition, food, and energy.
Despite being a multi-level marketing (MLM) company, it has successfully made its mark and extended its products in more than twenty countries through an extensive network of wholesalers. USANA was listed in the“200 Best small companies” by Forbes in 2007. In 2015 the company was listed as the 24th largest multi-level company globally regarding its total revenue.
The company operates on the rule that feeding the cells what the body needs can directly benefit health. Using this concept, it continues to produce different supplements based on innovation and advanced scientific information to help people live a healthy life. The founders of USANA share a holistic view of wellness for a stronger mind and body. They also rely on solid scientific research to bring innovative solutions to people who need them and strive to improve their products with every passing day.
3) What’s Inside CoQuinone 30?
USANA CoQuinone harnesses the power of the following two ingredients to deliver the claimed benefits:
- Coenzyme Q10: Coenzyme Q10 or CoQ10 is found in the mitochondria of most cells in our body. Because it plays an essential role in energy production processes, the body naturally contains it in high concentrations, especially in the organs with the highest energy requirements, like the heart, kidney, and liver.CoQ10 is also shown to possess strong antioxidant properties that protect the body from free-radical damage. It can also regenerate and recycle another potent antioxidant in the body, particularly Vitamin E. Because levels of CoQ10 decrease with age, the enzyme has been researched in reference to various ailments associated with aging, like Parkinsonism and Alzheimer’s disease, and the results have been promising.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid: Alpha-lipoic acid makes the energy-producing effects of CoQ10 much more beneficial. It is a powerful antioxidant that is naturally found in every cell in the human body. This fatty acid also plays a core function in energy production by helping turn glucose into energy. Just like CoQ10, ALA can regenerate other antioxidants, including Vitamin C and Glutathione. ALA’s antioxidant properties efficiently alleviate ailments associated with free radical damage. Evidence suggests that Alpha Lipoic Acid may be beneficial in preventing serious issues like stroke. It may also be useful as part of the management of dementia, Alzheimer’s, and mild memory impairment.
4) CoQuinone 30: Pros and Cons
The following list of pros and cons sheds light on whether USANA CoQuinone can be a suitable supplement.
- The supplement offers high bioavailability of Coq10 as compared to other formulas, according to studies conducted by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturing company USANA enjoys a good reputation as a quality product manufacturer.
- There are very limited customer reviews for the supplement
- The daily value for CoQ10 and ALA has not been established
- The product may not be suitable due to its moderately high price
5) CoQuinone 30 Warnings and Precautions
- Keep the supplement in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Consult a doctor in case you are already using any medications or supplements or suffer from a medical condition
6) Where to Buy CoQuinone 30
USANA CoQuinone is available for purchase on different online stores, such as performancevitamins.com and premium-vitamins.com.
Unfortunately, it is not available on more reputable platforms such as Amazon and Walmart. Hence, users must observe caution while purchasing it and make sure that the store they buy it from is authentic and selling legit products.
7) CoQuinone 30 Cost
The price for USANA CoQuinone varies depending on where you purchase it from. The average price range is between $41.95 to $57.95, depending on the number of tablets you purchase. Some platforms are offering it at a price as low as $37.95 on discounted prices.
8) How to Use CoQuinone 30
Take one to two tablets of USANA CoQuinone every day with a glass of water. For optimal results, use it every day without any gaps. The manufacturer advises against increasing the daily dose as it may lead to unwanted side effects.
9) Our Verdict on CoQuinone 30
The CoQuinone supplement by USANA Health is a nutritive formula designed to energize and empower the body using natural ingredients. Using coenzyme Q10 and alpha-lipoic acid ensures that the body has high energy levels along with protection from oxidative stress. Because the supplement has limited testimonials and presence online, we recommend that you also ask the opinion of a physician before using Usana CoQuinone 30.