ZZZ by Core Nutritionals is advertised as a powerful sleep supplement designed for teenagers and adults experiencing sleeping disorders (mild to moderate forms).
ZZZ is also claimed to be highly effective at stimulating proper sleep patterns with the use of pure GABA and other GABA-support ingredients.
The formula’s overall focus seems to be GABA-centric, which attacks sleep problems from a stress and restlessness viewpoint, but can ZZZ Night-Time Recovery And Sleep Support help improve sleep quality?
Read our ZZZ Night-Time Recovery And Sleep Support review to find out.
1) ZZZ Night-Time Recovery And Sleep Support at a Glance
- Comes in scoop form as opposed to capsules or tablets
- Transparent formula with dosages
- GABA-centered formula that is also anti-stress
- Free shipping on all orders over $100
- Includes Niacin to help GABA bypass the blood-brain barrier
- Contains melatonin, the sleep hormone
2) The Company Behind ZZZ Night-Time Recovery And Sleep Support
Core Nutritionals is a US company that specializes in the production of nutritional supplements for various health conditions, ranging from brain health to body maintenance and multivitamin supplements.
Some of their best-sellers include special stacks or combinations for collagen support, testosterone and male health, female-centric supplements, and their special Core Health Stack, which is made up of multivitamins and various nutrients.
You may contact Core Nutritionals through:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-978-2332
3) What’s Inside ZZZ Night-Time Recovery And Sleep Support?
ZZZ Night-Time Recovery And Sleep Support contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin B-6 (10 mg)
- Magnesium (450 mg)
- Zinc (30 mg)
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid (3,000 mg)
- L-Glycine (3,000 mg)
- L-Tryptophan (1,000 mg)
- L-Ornithine (400 mg)
- Mucuna pruriens Extract (250 mg)
- L-Theanine (200 mg)
- Melatonin (5 mg)
The two big ingredients are GABA and Tryptophan.
GABA is a potent depressive and the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the human brain. As GABA plays a critical role in the sedative and depressive functions of the brain, GABA receptor subtypes – principally GABAA – have been positively associated with the regulation of the sleep-wake cycle.
In simpler terms, GABA starts to build up right after you wake up and peaks just before you sleep at night. When it peaks, you often feel tired. When you sleep, GABA secretion stops, drops down to a minimum, and restarts the process again when you wake up.
Tryptophan is an essential amino acid, and one of the most critical in the human body. Tryptophan is critical because it is the biological precursor to both serotonin (one of the body’s principal neurotransmitters regulating mood, appetite, and sleep) and niacin (a vitamin and a crucial biological intermediate).
Other notable ingredients:
Melatonin is the sleep hormone, responsible for inducing actual sleep and improving sleep quality.
Magnesium is added because some experts suggest sleep disorders can be traced back to magnesium deficiency.
Theanine is a calming ingredient largely found in tea.
4) Does ZZZ Night-Time Recovery And Sleep Support Work?
The sleep supplement should help induce calm, reduce stress, and promote quality sleep.
The formula is GABA-centric, which means it will help the body produce more GABA throughout the day. This can lead to better quality sleep as you finally tuck yourself in and catch some hard-earned Zs.
Adding Tryptophan and Theanine reduces overall stress, so if you do decide to take this during the day, it can help you find stressful moments not as stressful.
5) ZZZ Night-Time Recovery And Sleep Support: Pros and Cons
- Good value if you need quality sleep. Expensive if you’re not exactly suffering from sleep disturbance.
- ZZZ supplement is manufactured from organic nutrients that support possible deficiencies that lead to poor sleep.
- Can be habit forming
- It can be used by both adults and teenagers (18 years and up only)
- Only 30 days for moneyback guarantee
6) ZZZ Night-Time Recovery And Sleep Support Product Warnings
On the label, it says consuming Core ZZZ can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is cancer-causing.
They also advise against taking it if you’re under prescription medication for auto-immune disorders, depression, hypertension, diabetes, or any serious sleep disorders that require prescription drugs.
7) Where to Buy ZZZ Night-Time Recovery And Sleep Support
You can only buy Core ZZZ from the official Core Nutritionals website.
8) ZZZ Night-Time Recovery And Sleep Support Price
One bottle (13.5 grams, 20 servings) costs $44.99.
9) Directions For Taking ZZZ Night-Time Recovery And Sleep Support
Mix 1 scoop with 6-8 ounces of water and consume approximately 15-30 minutes before bed. Best taken on an empty stomach.
Do not use more than 5 days per week.
10) Our Final Take On ZZZ Night-Time Recovery And Sleep Support
ZZZ Night-Time Recovery And Sleep Support is formulated specifically to help induce calmness and relaxation, which can lead to high quality and long sleep.
It contains common ingredients found in popular anti-stress and pro-sleep supplements, and the doses are apt for their respective functions.
The standout ingredients include GABA, melatonin, and theanine, three ingredients known to reduce stress and promote relaxing sleep.
The only drawback from Core ZZZ is its price. At $44.99, you’re looking at about $1.50 per serving across 20 servings. If you don’t mind the price, we think Core ZZZ is a good product for your sleep needs.