For everyone out there looking forward to a restful night, HVMN Yawn can be the solution. Getting up feeling energized and refreshed after a good night’s sleep is basic yet one of the best feelings in the world. Nevertheless, there are plenty of people out there who crave it for weeks or even months. Sleep problems are real, and unfortunately, more in today’s world, which is the reason why so many people are turning to sleep supplements just to get a restful sleep at night.
The current market is filled with tons of sleep supplements, each with different claims, ingredients, benefits, and prices. One such supplement that has managed to stand out from the crowd is HVMN Yawn, a product that claims to make your nights restful and your sleep more peaceful. But is the supplement really worth the hype? Can it live up to its claims? Keep reading this HVMN Yawn review to find out more.
1) Quick Overview
Sleep is one of the most crucial elements for good health, yet many seem to struggle with it. While there are medications to help with sleep issues, they are usually filled with loads of chemicals and addictive substances, which is why people prefer switching to supplements like HVMN Yawn.
Advertised as a non-habit-forming sleep supplement, HVMN Yawn makes use of natural ingredients to promote good sleep. Instead of simply masking the issue, the supplement naturally supports the key factors that promote healthy sleep. The manufacturing company also believes using these pills can reduce stress and anxiety so that the mind can rest and slip into deep slumber more easily. The supplement seems to have a high safety profile as opposed to the majority of sleep aid pills out on the market.
2) The Company Behind HVMN Yawn
HVMN Yawn is manufactured by a popular company named Health via Modern Nutrition or HVMN. The company operates with the goal of utilizing modern science and research to produce supplements that benefit modern nutrition. It specifically aims to deliver high-quality products with ingredients that are scientifically proven to deliver results. During the manufacturing process, the HVMN company conducts at least 3 audits to check and confirm purity and quality for meeting world-class standards.
Working from Miami, Florida, the brand also has a research and development wing that continues to investigate new, revolutionary ways to maximize performance, enhance metabolism, and help users live a longer happier life. So far, the company has delivered many high-quality products to consumers, including HVMN Keto Collagen+, HVMN Rise, and HVMN Nootrobox.
3) HVMN Yawn Ingredients
HVMN Yawn makes use of the following ingredients to improve sleep.
- Magnesium Glycinate: This ingredient is a chelated form of magnesium, an important mineral with an essential role in sleep regulation. Magnesium carries the potential to promote sleep quality and reduce stress. It also increases the GABA levels in the brain to increase relaxation while regulating cortisol, the stress hormone. Magnesium deficiencies have been widely associated with sleep disorders, and a lot of people today seem to suffer from them. As a part of HVMN Yawn, magnesium supplementation improves the total sleep time while reducing the time an individual needs to fall asleep.
- L-Glycine: The next ingredient in HVMN Yawn is glycine, a neurotransmitter and amino acid that acts as a major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain. In this way, it makes winding down essentially easier. As a part of the supplement, l-glycine quickly crosses the blood-brain barrier and acts on the brain, where it promotes sleep-inducing and calming effects. At the same time, it also lowers the body temperature which further enhances sleep. Research has indicated that supplementation with glycine can improve sleep quality in people with insomnia, along with boosting their next-day energy levels.
- L-Theanine: L-theanine is another amino acid added to HVMN Yawn with calming properties that help reduce stress. Theanine also increases the production of alpha waves, which in turn, increases GABA, serotonin, and dopamine for mood enhancement. Research investigating the effects of L-theanine, especially when combined with melatonin, on promoting sleep quality and reducing anxiety is quite promising.
- Melatonin: Melatonin is the last ingredient added to HVMN Yawn. It is a hormone produced naturally by the body to regulate the sleep-wake cycle. Essentially, it signals the body to fall asleep when it’s dark; however, the modern lifestyle can easily disrupt its functions leading to insomnia. Research has indicated how melatonin supplementation can improve sleep quality and total sleep time. Moreover, it is also non-habit-forming when taken in a supplemental form.
4) Is HVMN Yawn Right for You?
Overall, HVMN Yawn seems like a pretty effective sleep supplement that includes exclusively four well-researched and proven ingredients to address a number of problematic aspects of sleep. Each ingredient on its own is a promotor and healthy regulator of sleep that can increase sleep quantity and quality while reducing the time you spend tossing and turning in bed. Taking them together as a pill is likely to increase the benefits even more.
The only problem with HVMN Yawn is that some of its supplement, such as glycine, is in a slightly lower dosage than needed to produce clinically visible sleep improvements. However, considering the overall picture, the pros seem to outweigh the cons.
Based on its core ingredients, HVMN Yawn can decrease sleep latency, decrease stress, and improve sleep quality. However, the degree to which these effects will occur may vary from one person to another. It is also possible that this supplement may fasten the time you need to fall asleep. Keep in mind that HVMN Yawn is not a cure for any sleep-related disorder or long-term sleeping issues. Some people may need to combine its use with other supplements and lifestyle changes to fully address the issues at hand.
5) HVMN Yawn Health Benefits
The key ingredients added to HVMN Yawn have been designed to improve multiple aspects of sleep. Some benefits of using the product include the following:
- Decreased Sleep Latency: The manufacturing company considers HVMN Yawn as a way to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep, thanks to melatonin added to its composition. Moreover, its ingredients can also promote a calmer state to switch off a racing mind sooner and make sleep easier.
- Improved Sleep Quality and Efficiency: The natural ingredients added to HVMN Yawn, particularly glycine and melatonin, also possess the power to support the body’s natural sleep processes, which in turn, can lead to improved sleep quality, higher energy, and better performances the following day.
- Stress Reduction: Theanine and magnesium added to HVMN Yawn enable it to act as a good regulator of anxiety and stress. Well-managed stress and anxiety, in turn, improve the quality of sleep.
6) HVMN Yawn Side Effects
While the ingredients added to HVMN Yawn are pretty safe, some people may experience some or more of the following side effects:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Stomach upset
- Sleepiness or drowsiness
- Short-term irritability or agitation
The manufacturing company claims that it uses a robust validation process to ensure the safety and efficacy of its products. All ingredients it uses for manufacturing are free from gluten, animal derivatives, and all major allergens. Moreover, they are also Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) by the FDA. However, no sleep supplement is free of any side effects. 
7) Where to Buy HVMN Yawn
HVMN Yawn is readily available to order through its company’s official website (hvmn.com). Moreover, you can also get a bottle for yourself through Amazon or Walmart.
8) How Much Does HVMN Yawn Cost?
HVMN Yawn is available in the form of pills enclosed in bottles, each containing 30 servings. The price per bottle for a one-time purchase is around $24.95 on its official website, which means the per-serving cost is 84 cents only. Additionally, users can save a further 10% on this price by subscribing to the company on a monthly basis which brings down the price to only $22.46 per bottle or 75 cents per serving.
Both pricing options are pretty affordable and can be well within the budget for most people. In fact, it would not be wrong to call HVMN Yawn a cheaper sleep supplement compared to other products out there.
9) How to Take HVMN Yawn
HVMN Yawn has been designed to be taken on a need basis; however, you may also consider taking it daily to improve sleep. The ideal way of consumption is to take one capsule with water at least one hour before your routine bedtime.
10) The Bottom Line – “Does it Work?”
HVMN Yawn is another brilliant supplement from a well-known company with a strong market presence and lots of successful products in the market already. This sleep supplement has been kept plain and simple with limited ingredients; however, each of them is well-researched and proven to carry sleep-promoting effects. The price is extremely affordable and perfect for long-term use.
Overall, HVMN Yawn can be a good value for money for people struggling to find peaceful sleep.