DiamondMIND is advertised as a dietary supplement developed to enhance mental clarity, concentration, and focus on keeping up with the rising demands of the current era. Its natural formula combines various well-known and safe herbs, nutrients, antioxidants, and vitamins with years of use and proven nutritional synergies for the central nervous system. Advertised as a gluten-free, vegan-friendly, non-GMO supplement, DiamondMIND is readily available online and can be easily incorporated into everyday life without much hassle.
Keep reading this DiamondMIND review to explore this supplement and understand if it is worth including in your daily routine.
1) What is Diamond Mind?
Cognitive health remains a major concern for millions of people across the world. Mental health plays an imperative part in driving everyday life and helps us in the workplace, school, relationships, and other walks of life. The brain lies is the chief organ regulating our cognitive health and is, unfortunately at risk of various illnesses and issues. Amidst the current dramatic increase in cognitive and brain disease, it is no surprise that many people are looking for something to support their brain health. Most people have already turned to brain supplements to unlock their potential for physical and mental performance.
DiamondMIND is one of these brain supplements brought to the market by a Philadelphia-based Naturopath, and Psychotherapist named Dr. Wayne Diamond. Introduced almost two decades ago, it utilizes powerful ingredients, such as lecithin, phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylserine, turmeric, and alpha-lipoic acid, to deliver the promised cognitive benefits. All ingredients are clinically tested and backed by centuries-long use for brain health. In addition to sharpening the brain, the regular use of DiamondMIND can also boost overall energy levels, slow down the aging process secondary to free radical damage and reduce overall cellular oxidative stress.
2) History of Diamond Mind
The manufacturer of DiamondMIND is a United States business that was created in 1990 in Pennsylvania. Initially known as Diamond Formulas, the company now runs under the label of Diamond Herpanacine. The products this company currently commercializes are developed by Dr. Wayne Diamond, a medical practitioner that benefits from a 30-year of experience in treating patients and is determined to offer them a clean and natural way of getting their health back. Over the years, some nutritional magazines have awarded this company different titles, both for clean manufacturing practices as well as for effective products. The manufacturer’s website presents a free trial program and the option of ordering a brochure of the product free of charge to add to the credibility of their supplements.
Dr. Diamond runs his company with an aim to empower people to find natural products that keep them healthy and happy. The company constantly strives to achieve greater excellence in product quality and outcomes. All products have clean formulas without allergens, GMOs, or gluten and are backed by many customer reviews.
3) Diamond Mind Nutrition Facts
DiamondMIND is a combination of herbal extracts, amino acids, and other nutrients designed to promote mental clarity and energy, boost mood and stamina, and support memory and concentration. Some of its ingredients include the following:
- Panax Ginseng: Korean Ginseng or Panax Ginseng is an herb known for its powerful antioxidant properties and for its ability to boost the immune system. Research has shown it stimulates the production of immune cells called “killer T-cells,” which destroy viruses and bacteria. Korean Ginseng also aids in balancing the release of stress hormones by supporting the organs that produce them (the hypothalamus, the pituitary, and the adrenal glands). Additionally, the plant stimulates the production of endorphins which directly impact mood and increase the feeling of comfort.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola has been used for medical purposes in traditional Ayurvedic medicine, as well as in African and Chinese medicine. The most common uses are as an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anxiolytic. While the evidence is insufficient, Gotu Kola is also believed to act as a cerebral tonic, circulatory stimulant, and memory enhancer.
- Phosphatidylserine: Phosphatidylserine is an antioxidant that protects different body parts, including the brain, from free radical-mediated damage. Research proves it to be an important agent for improved cognition.
- Phosphatidylcholine: Phosphatidylserine helps in the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter important for learning and memory. It can also improve memory recall in dementia, as depicted in animal studies.
- L-Tyrosine: L-tyrosine is a natural amino acid and a building block of catecholamines, natural chemicals that control mood and overall well-being. Many people use L-tyrosine-based supplements to reduce stress, enhance cognition, and improve mental alertness.
4) Does Diamond Mind Work?
DiamondMIND is a multivitamin dietary health product that includes a blend of different vitamins, herbs, antioxidants, and brain nutrients. One of these ingredients is L-Tyrosine, which can be naturally produced in the body but can also be assimilated from dietary sources. While L-tyrosine is beneficial for overall health, it primarily boosts the nervous system. Scientific studies have indicated that this amino acid can be helpful with conditions like depression, attention deficit disorder, Parkinson’s disease, and Alzheimer’s disease. If consumed in appropriate amounts, L-tyrosine is considered to be safe with minimal side effects.
One of the other active ingredients found in DiamondMIND is a plant called Korean Ginseng. This herb can help with stress and has a long history of traditional use for various medicinal benefits. The ingredient also has several positive benefits for the nervous system and can help with conditions such as depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, and anxiety.
DiamondMIND has received many online reviews and testimonials from people who have tried this product in person. Most of these reviews are positive and confirm the product’s promises regarding improved cognitive health. Users have also reported feeling more focused and thinking sharply after using DiamondMIND for a few weeks.
5) Diamond Mind: Pros and Cons
Consider the following pros and cons before making a decision about adding DiamondMIND to your routine:
- It contains standardized extracts of Ginkgo Biloba, which are usually demonstrated safe and used to conduct clinical tests)
- A toll-free number is available for further inquiries on company products
- The formula contains no sugar or sweeteners, wheat, dairy, coloring agents, flavoring agents, preservatives, or yeast
- Many customer reviews confirm the product’s promises
- Potential and other drug interactions associated with the main ingredients, although not mentioned as such by the manufacturer
6) Where to Buy Diamond Mind
DiamondMIND is exclusively available online through the manufacturing company’s official website (diamondformulas.com).
7) How Much Does Diamond Mind Cost?
This product presents a medium-range price that can still be considered affordable and can be directly purchased from the manufacturer’s website. Each bottle of DiamondMIND is available for a price of $30.99 and contains 60 capsules, enough to last one month. There are no mentions of a money-back guarantee, and the shipping cost may vary depending on the destination.
8) Diamond Mind Serving Size
The recommended dosage is 3 tablets daily. The manufacturer mentions no precautions or side effects in case of an overdose.
9) The Bottom Line – “Does it Work?”
DiamondMIND is one of the many brain performance-boosting supplements based on a combination of herbal ingredients (Ginkgo Biloba and Gotu Kola), amino acids (L-Tyrosine), and other nutrients like Phosphatidylserine and Phosphatidylcholine). The manufacturer claims that the product is effective and, by looking at the ingredient list, we may be inclined to say that for some patients the product will accomplish its purpose. It is backed by many online reviews from customers who confirm that DiamondMIND delivers its promised benefits with daily use. All in all, it looks like a good product to incorporate in daily life.