OptiMind Review – 11 Things You Should Consider
When it comes to boosting your brain power, nootropics are second to none. But with so many nootropic supplements to choose from, which should be your first and best choice? OptiMind is one of America’s earliest and most popular nootropic supplements.
OptiMind is a brain booster that’s meant to support clarity, attention, and general mental function. It’s manufactured by a Texan company calledAlternaScript and contains natural vitamins and minerals to make you sharper and better focused every day.
Is OptiMind really a good choice if you’re looking forward to boosting your brainpower? How is this formula different from its competitors? Let’s find out in this detailed product review below.
1) Quick Overview
Have you been feeling sluggish than usual? Are you tired of the jumbled thoughts in your mind? Are you looking for something to fix your cloudy judgment? Then, what you may need is a nootropic supplement like OptiMind.
The product comes loaded with natural nootropics and vitamins like caffeine, L-tyrosine, and phosphatidylserine to open your mind and let you enjoy life with complete focus and energy. All ingredients have been clinically studied and combined in FDA- and GMP-approved facilities.
The supplement has been formulated in suitable doses to provide laser-focused clarity.
As one of the earliest nootropic supplements, OptiMindclaims to start working within 30 minutes and can provide the promised benefits in as little as 12 weeks.
2) The Company Behind OptiMind
OptiMind is a brainchild of a company called AlternaScript. The company is based in Texas, the U.S., and aims to create solutions for leading health problems worldwide. It primarily deals in manufacturing safe and effective supplements with clean, competent formulae for the users.
OptiMind was one of the earliest products of AlternaScript, released in 2013. Since then, the company has successfully launched other high-quality products with the help of GMP-certified manufacturers.
3) Ingredients of OptiMind
Wondering what’s included in each OptiMind pill? Let’s take a look at its main ingredients:
- L-Tyrosine: Improves mood by increasing the levels of happy hormones
- Taurine: Improves overall mental health and focus
- Phosphatidylserine: Aids in memory and overall cognition
- Bacopa Extract: Minimizes anxiety, improves memory, and enhances brainpower
- Gamma-aminobutyric Acid: Regulates nerve impulses
- Caffeine: Energizes the body
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid: Promotes energy levels and protects from effects of aging on the brain
- Vinpocetine: Aims to achieve a healthy brain
- Sulbutiamine: Enhances mood, memory, and focus
- Huperzine A: Works to preserve the memory
In addition to the ingredients mentioned above, each OptiMind pill also comes with Calcium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, and Titanium Dioxide for color. However, beware that the ingredients list also includes soy which may trigger allergies in susceptible individuals.
The company claims to check the efficacy and quality of all ingredients through batch testing.
4) Is OptiMind Right for You?
OptiMind can be a suitable supplement for you if:
- You often feel forgetful and have problems retaining information
- You have a lot to deal with on a day-to-day basis and need something to make your brain sharper, quicker, and more efficient
- If you often feel drained out throughout the day and looking for something to recharge your brain and body
- If you wish to feel, think, and be more creative at work or aim to ace your exams
Remember that if you have already been diagnosed with a medical issue that affects your brain, like ADHD, OptiMind may not be an ideal choice for you. In such situations, consider getting professional help from a relevant medical health professional.
5) OptiMind Health Benefits
OptiMind assures its customers to deliver the following benefits with its high-quality ingredients:
- Better cognition and brainpower: With ingredients like vinpocetine, Huperzine A, and Bacopa, OptiMind clears brain fog and enhances cognition.
- High energy levels: Caffeine and Alpha-lipoic acid added to these capsules energize the body and keep it working optimally all day long.
- Memory building: Ingredients like phosphatidylserine, Huperzine A, and Sulbutiamine ensure that your ability to form memories is enhanced.
6) Side Effects of Using OptiMind
The OptiMind formula does not typically lead to any apparent side effects that might deteriorate your brain function. Most ingredients are natural and safe to use daily.
Rarely, it may mess with the body to cause insomnia, anxiety, and drowsiness.
If you are worried about side effects, start with a low dose and gradually work your way up to be sure and safe.
7) Precautions of OptiMind Use
- Not very beginner-friendly because of the formula’s potency. Excessive intake may result in jitters or crashes, likely because of the caffeine content.
- No specific money-back guarantee if the product doesn’t work for you. The company does offer a free trial with free shipping.
8) Where to Buy OptiMind?
There are a lot of options to choose from when it comes to purchasing OptiMind. If you are a fan of online shopping, order your bottle today from the company’s official website (alternascript.com) or Amazon.
Alternatively, you can quickly grab a bottle from Walmart or CVS.
9) OptiMind Cost
OptiMind comes packed in plastic bottles with 32 capsules each. The price per bottle is $29.95, which is quite high as compared to its competitors. Subscribing to the company can get you a 25% discount which brings down the per bottle price to $22.46
Every order comes with an auto-shipping feature that renews every 30 days.
10) How to Use OptiMind
The company advises taking 1-2 capsules of OptiMind every day for best results. However, it’s best to take the capsules before 2 PM because it contains caffeine.
We recommend starting with one capsule and increasing it to 2 if no results are observed.
11) Our Verdict on OptiMind
OptiMind by AlternaScript is a nootropic supplement that aims to target your and improve brain health. The ingredients it includes are well-researched and backed by science. Hence, the possibility of benefitting from it is pretty high. However, a few ambiguities like a lack of information on ingredients dose may make it a hit or miss for some people.
The price is similar to other competing supplements in nootropics industry and the company has a solid reputation. Overall, this may be a good product to try if you are looking for a good focus and memory supplement.
Common OptiMind Questions and Answers
OptiMind is a blend of over ten nootropics and vitamins, including vitamin D, thiamine, calcium, Bacopa, L-taurine, GABA, L-tyrosine, Huperzine A, Phosphatidylserine, and caffeine.
OptiMind is a nootropic formula to heighten focus, improve memory, and promote brainpower for a better quality of life.
Yes, the ingredients are well-researched and potentially safe to use. Side effects are rare if all instructions are properly followed.
OptiMind is readily available for purchase on Amazon, Walmart, CVS, and the company's official website (alternascript.com).
If you are already using prescription medicine, please consult a doctor before combining it with OptiMind.
Take 1-2 capsules of OptiMind with water, preferably before 2 PM every day.
You can get in touch with the customer service by calling them at (888) 784-9315, emailing them at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can post your query to 107 Leland St Suite 1, Austin, Texas 78704.