Ultra Omega-3 Fish Oil is supposed to be a triple strength fish oil supplement for supporting the health of your heart, brain, joints, metabolism, and immune system. It’s sold by Texas company BioGanix, which has 19 supplement products to fill a variety of needs. Fish oils are one of the more important supplements because after you start taking one, you can tell if it’s quality or not. Poor quality fish oils are known for their often smelly side effects and gastrointestinal discomfort.
1) What’s Inside Ultra Omega-3 Fish Oil?
Ultra Omega-3 Fish Oil contains the following ingredients: Omega-3 Fatty Acids, EPA, DHA, Gelatin, Natural Vitamin E, Glycerin, Purified water, Contains fish (herring, anchovy, sardine, salmon and Mackerel), Soy.
Nootropics like Brain Armor make use of only two ingredients: Coconut oil and omega-3.
2) What Does Ultra Omega-3 Fish Oil Do?
possibly effective for a spectrum of issues, and more research is being conducted. This includes improving mental function and behavior, alleviating symptoms of depression, preventing damage caused by prescription medication, reducing risk of heart failure, and increasing bone density. Fish is known as a brain food. This is why people eat fish to improve heart health and increase cognitive function. Supplements can eliminate risks of encountering mercury or other toxins.
There are some risks of side effects if you take too much. The maximum amount depends on your age, and is often considered safe even for women who are pregnant or nursing. Freezing your fish oil or taking it with food can reduce your chance of encountering adverse effects like bad breath, nausea, heartburn, and belching. On average, you shouldn’t have more than 3000 mg of fish oil a day. Since this product contains 1000 mg per capsule, it’s a good healthy amount.
3) Ultra Omega-3 Fish Oil Benefits & Results
- High potency when you compare the amount of fish oil to the amount of Omega-3s you get per capsule. It’s possible to take half a serving a day and still get a good amount of Omega-3s.
- Seems to be of high quality and purity. BioGanix says they use facilities that are FDA registered and under GMP standards.
4) Ultra Omega-3 Fish Oil Product Warnings
- Some people experience the “fish burp” side effect, and for some of these unfortunate people, they go away after your body adjusts to the amount of fish oil you’re taking in. You can put the capsules in your fridge or freezer to help cut down on this, and take capsules with food.
- You won’t feel instant results, but that’s true of all fish oils. They’re taken for the terrific long term benefits. No fish oil will give you an instant boost like other types of supplements, not without including a variety of nootropic ingredients.
5) Ultra Omega-3 Fish Oil Cost
Each bottle is a 2 month supply, so this is an inexpensive supplement. For frugal users of supplements, you can easily take 1 capsule a day instead of the recommended 2, stretching out one bottle into 4 months. BioGanix also has an excellent 365 day money back guarantee. They frequently offer free shipping, coupons, and miscellaneous discounts, so buying Ultra Omega-3 will often be amazingly cheap.
6) How to Use Ultra Omega-3 Fish Oil
Each capsule contains 1000 mg of fish oil, which has 400 mg EPA and 300 mg DHA. The average adult needs more EPA than DHA, so this ratio is decent. Very young children and older adults will need more DHA than EPA. Fish oil is one of the best ways to improve your cardiovascular health, as it fights off heart disease and high triglyceride levels. It can also be taken to help with general mental function and behavior, reduce risk of heart failure, and other benefits. Some people report that it helps with symptoms of depression, although this hasn’t been conclusively been proven in a clinical setting. Regardless of age, fish oil can help to increase cognition and maintain the rest of your body. High EPA can reduce inflammation as well.
7) Our Final Take On Ultra Omega-3 Fish Oil
It’s hard to quantify what Ultra Omega-3 Fish Oil means by “triple strength.” They do have a high amount of DHA and EPA in each capsule, but that doesn’t necessarily make it triple what common servings are. However, this does have some of the highest Omega-3 ratios compared to other fish oils. The amount of positive reviews and testimonials speak to the quality of this product, which is molecularly distilled for high purity. There’s no evidence that BioGanix’s products contain any mercury or toxins, which is one of the selling points for fish oil supplements over eating fish. If you need a fish oil that delivers what it should, you may want to check out Ultra Omega-3 Fish Oil.