Having a healthy gut largely depends on trillions of microorganisms thriving inside it. Known as the gut microbiome, these organisms need to be perfectly balanced to avoid problems like bloating, gas, immune malfunction, etc. Luckily, probiotic supplements can help in this regard.
Syntol is a natural supplement therapeutically focused on improving the digestive system and alleviating gastrointestinal stress. It is currently manufactured by a well-known company called Arthur Andrew and is available for both adults and kids. The supplement contains a variety of prebiotics and probiotics that complete the body’s natural microbiome, thus improving almost all bodily functions. What’s more, it claims to offer multiple other benefits like a strengthened immune system, high energy levels, and mood enhancement.
Does Syntol really live up to its claims, or is it just another fad supplement? Let’s explore more about this supplement in detail.
1) Quick Overview
Syntol By Arther Andrew is a herbal blend of enzymes, prebiotics, and probiotic bacteria to support a healthy gut and body. It claims to work by regulating the cleansing process of the digestive tract. In addition, the company states that the product uses a unique spore germination technology to deliver probiotics in the form of spores rather than living bacteria which further improves the delivery of benefits.
Available in the form of pills, Syntol is free from gluten and animal-based products to suit the needs of the majority. The pills are easy to take and incorporate into daily life. The cost of this supplement seems to fall towards a higher-end, but the positive customer reviews compensate for the price tag.
Syntol is available in two different variants, catering to the needs of adults and children separately. Each one of them features ingredients like L. acidophilus, L. lactis, and Bifidum that serve as a fuel for good bacteria in the gut to grow and flourish. As a result, users can expect to enjoy better, symptom-free digestive health.
2) The Company Behind Syntol
Syntol is a product of Arthur Andrew Medical, a company with a simple rule to provide users with products that work. The company operates in the United States and uses both domestic and imported materials to formulate its supplements. The mainstay of Arthur Andrew Medical is probiotic- and enzyme-based dietary supplements of the highest quality to provide users with the best digestive health.
With a business history of over a decade, Arthur Andrew Medical ensures that each of its products offers a whole range of benefits so that customers do not have to take multiple products together. The research and manufacturing team at the company has over a century of experience in the nutrition industry, particularly emphasizing probiotics and enzymes. In addition, it uses extensive medical knowledge, research, and statistics to deliver users top-of-the-line products.
3) Details on Syntol Ingredients and Uses
Each Syntol capsule encloses the following ingredients to improve gut health:
- B. subtilis: A spore-forming bacterium that increases the beneficial bacteria in the gut while reducing the harmful ones.
- L. helveticus: A probiotic that regulates digestive health and stimulates the immune system.
- S. boulardii: A non-pathogenic yeast that acts as a potent probiotic to flourish the gut microbiome and improve digestive health by saving it from diarrhea and other problems.
- L. acidophilus: A healthy bacterium that secretes acidic substances to create an unhealthy environment for harmful organisms.
- L. rhamnosus: A bacterial strain that produces lactic acid and is able to survive in harsh conditions of the digestive system to benefit it.
- L. plantarum: Another lac-acid secreting bacterium that stops harmful bacteria from attaching to the mucosal lining and competes for nutrients with the good bacteria.
- L. lactis: A gram-positive bacteria that act as synergistic support to the Syntol probiotic blend
- B. bifidum: It naturally inhabits the vagina and colon and plays a role in balancing the gut microbiome for better digestive processes.
- Isomalto-Oligosaccharide: A natural, low-calorie prebiotic fiber that fertilizes the beneficial microflora and increases their concentration.
- Digestive Yeast Cleanse Blend: A blend of cellulase, protease, serrapeptase, glucoamylase, and hemicellulose that protects the digestive system from fungal infestation while detoxifying it from harmful chemicals.
4) Syntol Benefits & Results
Daily use of Syntol has been attributed to the following benefits:
- Digestive support: Due to the presence of 13.6 billion colony forming units (CFUs), Syntol can improve digestive health while minimizing symptoms like flatulence, nausea, constipation, and diarrhea.
- Healthy yeast levels: The digestive yeast blend added to Syntol ensures that the intestines are cleansed from unnecessary yeast particles.
- Immune modulation: Bacterial strains like B. subtilis and L. helveticus strengthen the immunity and protect the body from harmful pathogens.
- Mood enhancement: By balancing the gut microbiome, the probiotic strains in Syntol improve mood, memory, and cognition
5) Syntol – Is it Safe?
According to the company, there have been no reports of any serious adverse effects from taking Syntol. Users may develop mild symptoms like nausea, abdominal pain, or diarrhea, but they usually tend to go away within a few days.
Syntol also claims to be safe even if taken with other dietary supplements.
6) Precautions of Syntol Use
Do not take Syntol without consulting your physician if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking blood thinners. Although not contraindicated, some doctors prefer not to combine probiotic supplements with antibiotics, so if you are on an antibiotic course, wait until it is finished before starting Syntol.
7) Where to Buy Syntol?
Syntol is up for grabs through the company’s official website (arthurandrew.com), Amazon, iHerb, and Walmart.
8) Syntol Price
The cost for Syntol varies according to the bottle size and is as follows:
– 90-capsule bottle: $40
– 180-capsule bottle: $70
– 360-capsule bottle: $130
9) How to Take Syntol
If you are a new user, start taking one to two capsules of Syntol per day with eight ounces of water, preferably on an empty stomach. Once you are satisfied, you can gradually increase the dose to four capsules per day. For increased support, the company recommends using six capsules of Syntol per day, whereas nine to twelve capsules can be taken per day for therapeutic effects.
For larger daily doses, consider splitting into two or three smaller doses.
Syntol is a GMO-free, vegetarian digestive support formula that includes a blend of prebiotics and probiotics. The supplement claims not only to balance the natural gut microbiome but also modulate immunity, enhance mood, and promote healthy yeast levels. The supplement has received positive reviews from customers online but can be a bit heavy on the budget, especially if taken in higher daily doses.
All in all, Syntol can be an excellent solution to support your gut and overall body health.