Shaklee MindWorks is a natural supplement claimed to push your brain to do its best. Mental decline is real and can hit anyone at any stage in life. It can pop up in any form: from struggling to remember your new colleague’s name to forgetting to pick up the car keys on your way out of the house. With time, it continues to progress in the form of poor focus, memory, and concentration.
Of course, no one wants to live a life where they cannot be on top of their mental performance. Fortunately, scientific breakthroughs have made it possible to work on declining mental health and slow it down or even reverse it to some extent with certain products called nootropics.
Shaklee MindWorks is one such product that claims to support brain health, sharpen focus and alertness, and prevent age-related cognitive decline. But does it hold true to its claims? What is its cost, and should you consider trying it out? Find out the answers to these questions in this Shaklee MindWorks review below.
1) Shaklee MindWorks Quick Facts
Shaklee MindWorks is a supplement intended to support brain health, increase mental sharpness and focus, and prevent normal, age-related cerebral decline. As one of the foremost industry leaders in terms of brain research, the manufacturer of MindWorks, prides itself on cutting-edge technology and facilities that have absolutely no negative impact on the environment and a zero-tolerance policy towards animal testing in their product development.
Along with some vital nutrients for mental health, such as Vitamin B6, B12, and Folate, Shaklee MindWorks contains Chardonnay Grape Seed Extract, Guarana, Blueberry Powder, and Green Coffee responsible for its mental benefits. With virtually no harmful chemicals or potential side effects, as claimed by the company, the elements brought together in the Shaklee MindWorks compound are 100% plant-based and natural.
2) The Company Behind Shaklee MindWorks
MindWorks is manufactured by a company called Shaklee. The company claims to be very mindful that whatever products it manufactures are:
- Safe: For this purpose, the company ensures a screening process so that its products surpass the United States Pharmacopeia standards
- Proven: All products owned by Shaklee are backed by many patents and scientific papers
- Guaranteed: Each product comes with a money-back guarantee, so customers can try them without any fears
Moreover, the products come in sustainable packaging that can be recycled, showing how the company is mindful of the environment.
3) What’s Inside Shaklee MindWorks?
In addition to containing essential nutrients and minerals like calcium and B vitamins, Shaklee MindWorks primarily includes two key ingredients responsible for most of its brain benefits. These ingredients include guarana extract and chardonnay grapeseed extract.
The chardonnay grape seed extract includes a polyphenol blend made using a patent-pending extraction process. This process ensures that the blend includes highly-concentrated forms of some specific polyphenols that can quickly absorb into the body and directly impact the blood vessels. The aim of this ingredient is to make essential nutrients easily and readily accessible to the brain through a boost in healthy circulation.
In addition to the chardonnay grape seed extract, MindWorks also contains carefully-selected guarana extract that directly enhances cognitive performance. The ingredient has long been used by the Amazonian Indian tribes as a healthy elixir for overall health.
4) What Does Shaklee MindWorks Do?
Daily use of MindWorks can provide users with the following:
Enhanced Cognitive Function and Memory
MindWorks can positively impact memory and cognition in the following ways:
- It provides a temporary enhancement to cognitive performance
- Guarana extract in the supplement significantly improves memory and enhances reaction times
- Users can experience immediate improvement in focus and memory by up to three-fold
- The supplement also targets the neural connections that have become less efficient over time and helps improve the ability to think, respond and recall
Using MindWorks can:
- Improve the brain circulation
- Deliver essential nutrients and oxygen to the brain more efficiently
Lastly, daily use of MindWorks supplement:
- Protects the brain and the body from age-related cognitive decline
- The B vitamins added to the supplement can minimize brain shrinkage by 30% with consistent use
5) Shaklee MindWorks: Pros and Cons
Are you still on the fence about whether or not you should use Shaklee MindWorks? Go through the following list of pros and cons to make a decision.
- Clinically proven results by extensive studies with control groups.
- 100% plant-based formula.
- No potentially harmful side effects.
- No allergens except for soy extract.
- Supports healthy circulation as well.
– Not intended for use by children, pregnant women, or breastfeeding moms.
– No trial period is available.
– Fairly expensive.
6) Is Shaklee MindWorks Safe for Everyone?
According to the manufacturing company, Shaklee MindWorks has minimal or no side effects as its formula is free from any synthetic or harmful components. Made with 100% natural ingredients, it also contains caffeine in negligible amounts.
However, users must stick to this supplement’s official dosage and avoid attempting to overdose, as it may lead to unwanted side effects. Some people may experience mild discomfort in the form of stomach upset or nausea during the first few days of use. However, these side effects will most likely subside on their own without any intervention needed.
MindWorks by Shaklee is not recommended for people below the age of 18 years, lactating and pregnant women, and individuals with serious medical illnesses. If you are unsure about your safety, consider talking to a healthcare professional before you include MindWorks in your daily routine.
7) Where to Buy Shaklee MindWorks
Shaklee MindWorks is available for purchase through its manufacturing company’s official website (Shaklee.com). You can also find it on Amazon.
8) Shaklee MindWorks Cost
Shaklee MindWorks is sold in plastic bottles, each containing 30 tablets, for a price of roughly $61.10. However, the company offers a discount to everyone who signs up and becomes a member, making the final price $51.95. Moreover, members also enjoy free handling and shipping while saving extra money.
The price is rather high, considering this is primarily a vitamin- and herb-based supplement with no amino acids included). One bottle provides the necessary supply for a month of treatment.
9) How to Use Shaklee MindWorks
The daily dose for Shaklee MindWorks is one tablet. The company recommends having it with food to avoid any gastrointestinal side effects. Increasing the daily dose will not bring faster results but will only increase the risk of side effects. For faster and more efficient results, take the supplement every day without any gaps.
10) Final Thoughts on Shaklee MindWorks
Also advertised by Dr. Phil, the Shaklee MindWorks compound is a product worth every minute of your consideration. This is especially if you are looking to purchase this for someone suffering from cognitive impairments or brain-related diseases. Some people may consider that Shaklee MindWorks comes with a heavy price tag. But if we are to factor in all of the research behind this vegan supplement along with the lack of side effects, the proven results, and the contributions each purchase brings to brain research, it’s worth every penny. Overall, there is no harm in trying MindWorks in an attempt to improve your brain health.