NeuroFuel, formerly CILTEP, is designed for enhanced focus, deep concentration, and improved memory according to the website.
The premium ingredients found in NeuroFuel work by igniting neurotransmitters to make them have faster and more efficient brain signaling between brain cells, and that’s not even the standout claim.
The people at Natural Stacks claim NeuroFuel works in as little as 30 minutes of the first dose. Is there any warrant to this claim?
Read our NeuroFuel review to find out.
1) Natural Stacks NeuroFuel at a Glance
- Claims to work within 30 minutes
- Company is open source and promotes ingredient traceability and transparency
- Five key ingredients in high doses
- All natural, vegan, and gluten-free
- Only 15 servings per bottle
2) Who Makes Natural Stacks NeuroFuel
The company behind the formula is Natural Stacks, a supplement company founded in 2013 that markets supplements meant to improve focus, memory, mood, sleep, and energy.
On top of individual products, they also recommend supplement stacks as well as an entire line dedicated to CBD oil.
Throughout their products, the company maintains a theme of feeling results in the first dose.
- Contact Form: https://www.naturalstacks.com/pages/contact-us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Natural Stacks NeuroFuel Ingredients
NeuroFuel contains the following ingredients:
Vitamin B6 (p-5-p): This is the best form of B6 as P-5-P is more bioavailable than other generic forms. B6 is important because it boosts several brain chemicals and protects brain blood vessels from age-related damage.
Artichoke extract (std. 5% cynarin): Artichoke contains luteolin, which inhibits enzymes that reduce brain signaling. Better brain signaling can lead to more efficient brain processes related to memory.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine: This ingredient charges our brain cell’s energy while simultaneously regulating several neurotransmitters.
L-Phenylalanine: Helps produce hormones call catecholamines, which include dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline.
Coleus Forskohlii (root) extract (std. 20% forskolin): Coleus helps activate processes related to brain signaling, similar to luteolin. It can also boost dopamine production (a happy hormone), improve memory retention, and enhances mood.
4) Does Natural Stacks NeuroFuel Work?
The eye test suggests NeuroFuel indeed works, especially when you take ntoe of the quality ingredients used paired with more than apt doses.
B6 is dosed at 294% DV, but overdosing on B vitamins isn’t often a problem as they’re water soluble and easily excreted by the body.
The combination of Artichoke and Coleus helps you get that much needed brain boost when you’re doing a task that requires a lot of focus and patience.
Phenylalanine and Acetyl-L-Carnitine serve as supporting ingredients to make the brain boosting last longer.
Based on what we know, we think NeuroFuel does work as intended.
5) Natural Stacks NeuroFuel: Pros and Cons
- The supplement is made of clinically researched ingredients
- Quality ingredients standardized for potency and absorption
- Apt doses per ingredient
- There is evidence of synergy between ingredients
- The product comes with a 30 day return policy (the first bottle can be kept by the consumer and he will still receive the full refund)
6) What You Need to Know Before Taking Natural Stacks NeuroFuel
- They don’t recommend taking NeuroFuel every day
- They renamed it from CILTEP
7) Where to Buy Natural Stacks NeuroFuel?
You can purchase Neurofuel from their website, Amazon, and other supplement retailers online.
8) Natural Stacks NeuroFuel Cost
One bottle costs $29.95. If you choose to subscribe, you will get a 20% discount, bringing the price down to $23.96.
9) How to Take Natural Stacks NeuroFuel
Take 1-3 capsules in the morning immediately upon waking on an empty stomach, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not take more than 3 capsules per day.
Some users find that a moderate dose of caffeine in the morning and/or early afternoon extends and optimizes results.
NEUROFUEL™ can be taken daily, however they advise taking 1-2 days off per week (weekends for example).
10) Our Verdict on Natural Stacks NeuroFuel
NeuroFuel’s take on nootropics is a bit unique in how it used a rarely seen combo of artichoke and coleus for brain function, brain signaling, and memory retention.
The ingredients are high quality, there is evidence of synergy with each ingredient, and the angle on mood and brain signaling is supported by the evidence behind the ingredients.
We think NeuroFuel is worth the price for the value it brings, so long as you’re fine with it being a 15-day bottle.