Whether it is a work assignment, an upcoming exam, or an everyday house chore, we all wish to perform a bit better in everything, don’t we? It is that edge that we need to excel in life, and it is only possible to achieve it with a sharper, well-focused, and clearer mind. This is precisely why nootropics are becoming more and more popular with every passing day. These tiny supplements harness the power of various natural ingredients to give users better cognition and mental performance.
Because of this rising popularity, we now have different types of nootropics in the market, one of which includes Mind by Performance Lab. This cognitive enhancer has been advertised as a solution to a lagging, slow, and sluggish brain and claims to improve its overall operation and functions.
Let’s look at this product in more detail and find out if it is worth purchasing.
1) Quick Overview
Performance Lab Mind is a natural nootropic supplement claimed to improve performance-driven cognitive abilities, such as energy, speed, memory, and motivation. It has also been labeled as the very first supplement that helps its users bounce back faster by managing stress burnout while supporting brain health side by side. In addition to its all-natural, evidence-based ingredients, Mind features some of the most potent patented formulas in the market, including Cognizin and Sharp-PS Green to boost brain energy.
The manufacturing company behind Mind calls it a stim-free, a revolutionary formula designed to improve human performance, especially in high-pressure environments. It combines the most advanced forms of several multitasking nootropic ingredients that enhance the delivery of nutrients to the brain.
2) The Company Behind Performance Lab Mind
Mind is manufactured by Performance Lab, a new line of supplements by a company similar to Mind Lab Pro. It is based in the United Kingdom but manufactures all of its products in the United States. The company claims to manufacture non-irradiated, non-GMO, and gluten-free products with no artificial colors, synthetic additives, preservatives, and allergens. Each pill is said to be highly nutritious, with natural fillers when required.
Performance Lab has been completely transparent about its product dosages and labels by showing all ingredients along with their forms and dosages openly to all customers. The company never uses proprietary blends to hide these doses and explains how it wishes everyone to know exactly what they are putting in their bodies when they take any of its supplements.
In addition to performing its own quality-assurance tests, the company sends all products, including Mind, to a third party for detailed analysis without bias. This third-party testing further verifies potency, purity, and quality so that all customers can be assured that the ingredients of the supplements match what’s mentioned on their labels.
3) Performance Lab Mind Ingredients
Performance Lab Mind contains a blend of the following natural ingredients for cognitive and neural boost.
- Citicoline (250 mg): This potent cholinergic ingredient promotes the user’s overall memory and focus. It does so by boosting the levels of acetylcholine neurotransmitters in the body which, in turn, supports healthy brain cell formation, focus, energy, and memory.
- Phosphatidylserine (100mg): Phosphatidylserine is a good option to improve brain function as it supports mood, mental clarity, and memory. The ingredient makes up approximately 15 % of the fats in the human brain so supplementing it can provide the organ with good support. Regular phosphatidylserine supplementation also reduces cognitive decline while improving general brain development. The ingredient has been added to Performance Lab Mind in the form of Sharp-PS which is non-GMO, soy-free, and easier to absorb.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (300 mg): N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine promotes the levels of feel-good hormones in the brain to enhance memory retention and focus, especially during high-stress levels. Moreover, it also improves mental performance.
- Maritime Pine Bark Extract (75mg): Maritime Pine Bark contains potent antioxidants that benefit the brain in the long run. It contains proanthocyanidin, a compound that helps boost mental performance along with focus and learning. Consistent use of this ingredient also boosts memory and mental clarity. These effects are achieved as maritime pine park crosses the blood-brain barrier and acts on toxic free radicals to neutralize them. It also ups the nitric oxide levels which improves the blood flow to the brain.
4) Does Performance Lab Mind Work?
Performance Lab Mind seems like a reasonable product for people who have been looking for a good nootropic stack to use as a foundation for good mental health. Although it does not contain everything a perfect stack requires, like Rhodiola and Bacopa, it is hard to argue with its formula which can easily help anyone experience adequate cognitive enhancement. Its ingredients, including phosphatidylserine, citicoline, maritime pine bark, and tyrosine, offer long-term benefits for the core health of the brain.
In addition to helping with focus, it must be noted that the regular use of Performance Lab Mind can also support long-term brain health, especially due to Maritime Pine Bark. This aspect of brain health is often neglected as most nootropics only focus on getting faster results not helping the brain in the long term. But with Mind, users can expect to impact their brain development and general cognition positively.
5) Performance Lab Mind Health Benefits
Wondering how Performance Lab Mind can benefit you? The company claims its regular use can help you enjoy the following:
- Better Focus: With Performance Lab Mind, you can find it easier to focus on whatever activity you are doing, regardless of the million distractions around you.
- More Motivation: With Performance Lab Mind, users can push themselves to go the extra mile and keep going no matter how tough things may get.
- Increased Memory: Having a good memory can help an individual in all walks of life: from being able to remember others’ names to recalling important facts and figures to support their work. With Performance Lab Mind, this can be finally made possible.
- Ability to Multitask: Sometimes, all we need is the ability to juggle multiple things at once without losing concentration. However, this is a lot easier said than done, as the mind needs to be extremely sharp and well-focused to make it happen. With regular use of Performance Lab Mind, it is something that can become achievable.
- Coping with Pressure: With the daily use of Performance Lab Mind, you can cope with all high-pressure environments, such as deadlines, meetings, family responsibilities, and exams.
- Brain Recovery: In addition to making the mind sharper and faster, Performance Lab Mind can also help it recover from mental exertion and fatigue.
- Neural Regeneration: What makes Performance Lab Mind potentially different from other nootropics is its claim to promote neural regeneration to maintain long-term brain health.
6) Performance Lab Mind Side Effects
From the careful evaluation of Performance Lab Mind ingredients, the nootropic is not likely to have any side effects. Most people who have been using it for a while also report it to be safe for long-term use. However, keep in mind that everyone responds differently to different supplements, so there is a minimal risk of very mild side effects with the product’s use.
To avoid unwanted side effects, consider using Performance Lab Mind only if you are over the age of 18 years and do not suffer from any pre-existing health conditions.
7) Where to Buy Performance Lab Mind
Visit performancelab.com to get your hands on Performance Lab Mind. This is the official website of the product and the most authentic platform to get your hands on this nootropic supplement. Alternatively, you may also consider placing an order through Amazon and eBay.
8) Performance Lab Mind Price
Performance Lab Mind’s official company is selling it in the form of bulk deals that allows customers to save money. Information on these deals can be found below:
- One bottle of Performance Lab Mind can be purchased for $69
- Two bottles of Performance Lab Mind can be purchased for $138
- Three bottles of Performance Lab Mind can be purchased for $207 with one additional bottle for free
9) How to Take Performance Lab Mind
The suggested dose of Performance Lab Mind is 1 to 2 capsules per day every morning on an empty stomach. Consider using it first thing in the morning as soon as you wake up so that your stomach can start absorbing it into the bloodstream as quickly as possible. If you are trying out a nootropic supplement for the very first time, start with 1 capsule of Mind per day and increase it once your body becomes a bit habitual.
10) The Bottom Line – “Does it Work?”
Performance Lab Mind seems like an excellent nootropic supplement that helps with memory retention, brain energy, focus, and clarity. Unlike other nootropic products, it also claims to support overall long-term brain health. All ingredients that this nootropic includes have been backed by clinical trials and plenty of customer reviews support the fact that it actually helps improve brain health. It can also be a good product to combine with other nootropics for an additional brain boost. The only thing worth considering is the supplement’s high price which may be a bit too costly for some people.
Performance Lab Mind is worth a try if you have been looking for something to take your nootropic game to the next level.