A sharp and well-focused mind is vital if you wish to lead a productive, fulfilling life. Luckily, there are many products to help your brain reach a good level of mental dexterity.
Brain Pep by Natural Balance is a natural supplement designed to give you mental sharpness and clarity on a day-to-day basis. The herbal formula features a unique blend of ingredients like Ginkgo biloba, Gotu Kola, and Eleuthero to support brain health, especially in critical moments.
While Brain Pep does appear to have an exciting blend of cognitive enhancers, is it a safe and effective choice to invest in? First, let’s take a closer look at this supplement to see if its claims are well supported.
1) Brain Pep at a Glance
Brain Pep is an all-natural formula designed to keep you one step ahead of the competition. The distinct blend of ingredients it offers can assist the mind to stay sharper and well-focused. The supplement is a brainchild of Natural Balance, a renowned international company, and produces a wide array of natural products and supplements to boost health.
With lab-tested ingredients, including Gotu Kola and Ginkgo, these oral pills help maximize your intellectual potential and sharpen concentration. The company claims that using its product every day can make you think clearly, accomplish a lot more than usual, and be ready for any kind of mental challenge.
2) The Company Behind Brain Pep
Brain Pep is manufactured by Natural Balance, an international company operating from Utah. The company has been able to secure a place in the supplements industry with a multitude of supplements for mood, women’s health, mind, and bone and joint health. It claims that all of its products include powerful herbal ingredients that have been subjected to rigorous research to ensure their effectiveness.
The company takes pride in playing its role to save the planet by using sustainable energy and recycled bottles to manufacture and package its products.
Natural Balance is also the same company behind the feel-good herbal formula Happy Camper.
3) Brain Pep Ingredients
According to the manufacturing company, the unique blend of ingredients added to Brain Pep is what sets it apart from its competitors. Let’s take a look at these ingredients and how they work inside the body:
- Ginkgo Biloba: As a popular cognitive enhancer, ginkgo enhances memory retention and recollection as a popular cognitive enhancer. It improves the uptake of glucose by the cells and increases blood flow to the brain to be well-nourished.
- Kola Nut: A popular ingredient from Western Africa that improves mental concentration and energy.
- Gotu Kola: This Ayurvedic ingredient from India has been used for centuries to increase longevity and enhance mental power. It is also a potent blood purifier.
- L-Glutamine: An amino acid that supports mental clarity and brain function.
- Schizandra: A Chinese herb that works as an adaptogen and mind rejuvenator to improve the overall brain function.
- Eleuthero: As a potent adaptogen, this Siberian herb enhances perception and alertness while promoting physical and mental balance.
4) Is Brain Pep Right for You?
Choosing Brain Pep as your daily supplement can be beneficial if you:
- want a fast-acting way to improve brain health
- need an edge on the competition
- wish for a dynamic mental performance
- want to experience brain energy that lasts for hours
Keep in mind that based on individual body needs and health status, the final results provided by Brain Pep may vary.
5) Brain Pep Claims
Consuming Brain Pep every day can provide the following benefits:
- Enhanced memory retention and concentration due to ingredients like Ginkgo and Schizandra
- Better mental power due to the presence of Eleuthero and Gotu Kola
- Increased physical and mental energy due to Kola Nut and Eleuthero
6) Potential Brain Pep Adverse Effects
The manufacturers of Brain Pep are confident about the safety level of their products. They claim that it is highly unlikely to trigger any side effects in users due to an organic composition. However, certain ingredients added to its formula have been rarely associated with side effects like nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, headaches, dizziness, and restlessness.
The company advises sticking to the official dosage guidelines to prevent any unwanted side effects. Consulting a doctor before using Brain Pep is also a safe approach.
7) What You Need to Know Before Taking Brain Pep
The following precautions must be kept in mind if you are thinking of using Brain Pep every day.
- Use only as directed on the label or by a doctor
- Avoid using if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, and are taking any prescription drug.
- Keep out of the reach of children
Keep in mind that Brain Pep is not meant to cure or treat any brain disease.
8) Where to Buy Brain Pep
Brain Pep can be easily purchased online from the company’s website (naturalbalance.com). It is also available on Amazon, iHerb, The Vitamin Shoppe, and Natural Grocers.
9) Brain Pep Price
Brain Pep capsules come enclosed in plastic bottles, each containing 60 capsules. The price per bottle is set at $20.29. However, a 10% discount can be availed if you join the auto-shipping program, bringing down the per bottle price to $18.26.
10) How to Use Brain Pep
Brain Pep is meant to be taken orally with a glass of water. The daily dose is set at 2 capsules per day at any time of your choice. The company recommends using it every morning to enjoy the effects through the rest of the day.
If you are new to Brain Pep and unsure how it will affect you, start with one capsule per day and gradually increase the dose in the coming days.
11) Our Bottom Line
Brain Pep is a nootropic formula that uses ingredients like Gingko, Gotu Kola, and L-Glutamine to sharpen the mind, focus, and concentration. The company self-proclaims to be internationally renowned; however, not much information about its history and the current status is available. The supplement is priced nominally and can be easily afforded by most people. The ingredients are science-backed and likely to work, but not many positive reviews are available to back the claims of this product.
Overall, Brain Pep is not suitable to consider as a first-line supplement for cognition enhancement.