Over time, the immune system can get compromised, especially for people who like to workout like a pro.
Orange Triad, made by Controlled Labs, is one multivitamin that claims to enhance all aspects of everyday functioning, especially in athletes.
According to Controlled Labs, the Orange Triad multivitamin supplement combines the most potent and proven minerals, vitamins, and nutrients that can support the immune system, optimal digestion, and joint health into one dietary supplement. 
Is Orange Triad as potent as it sounds on paper? Read our Orange Triad review to find out.
1) Orange Triad Quick Facts
- 25,000% B12 DV
- Formulated like a wellness supplement
- Contains ingredients for joint health and gut health
- 6 Tablets per serving
- Contains shellfish and soy-derived ingredients
2) The Company Behind Orange Triad
Orange Triad is made by a reputable American company, Controlled Labs, located in New York, United States.
Controlled Labs prides itself in developing some of the best bodybuilding supplements and is affiliated with famous athletes, including Kane Sumabat and Lindsay Kaye.
The company offers a relatively average-sized line of supplements. Some products available from Controlled Labs include:
- Orange Triad
- Orange Beat
- Green MAGnitude
- Purple Wraaath
- White Warped
Controlled Labs ensures the accuracy and quality of its products to encourage training and help athletes of all kinds work at maximum capacity.
You may reach them through:
- Contact Form: https://www.controlledlabs.com/contact-us/
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (800) 692-4558 or (201) 735-7144.
3) Orange Triad Ingredients
Orange Triad contains an extensive range of ingredients that include the entire roster of vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin A, C, E ensure optimum visual health and fight free radicals.
- B Vitamins ensure that your body has healthy energy levels and metabolism, proper cell formation and turnover, and healthy blood and nerve cells.
- Vitamin D improves immune function and bone, muscle, and heart health.
- Vitamin K helps in the formation of clots and prevents excessive bleeding.
- Biotin helps maintain the cells of the hair, skin, and nails and has cardioprotective functions.
- Calcium is crucial for maintaining the integrity and strength of bones in the body.
- Other Minerals like Boron, Zinc, Iodine, Selenium, Copper
For the blends:
The Digestion and Immune Complex Blend contains digestive acids and anti-inflammatory agents like Ginger root extract, Quercetin, and Alpha Lipoic Acid for optimized digestion and nutrient intake.
The Flex Complex Blend and Joint Complex Blend include Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, and Hyaluronic Acid and can increase the resiliency of connective tissues and lubricate joints and cartilages.
4) Potential Side Effects from Orange Triad Ingredients
Orange Triad is a complex multivitamin supplement and is generally safe when taken as recommended as with most multivitamins.
There have been some reported stomach upset, diarrhea, and constipation cases. Still, these effects are usually temporary and may disappear as your body adjusts to the supplement.
Severe allergic reactions to multivitamins are rare; however, you should seek immediate medical attention if you notice after intake:
- itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat),
- trouble breathing, and
- severe dizziness
5) Where to Buy Orange Triad in the United States?
You can buy Orange Triad and other Controlled Labs supplements on the company website. Orange Triad is also available at select retailers like Amazon, iHerb, and Walmart.
6) How Much Does Orange Triad Cost?
Orange Triad costs $44.99 for 180 tablets and $67.99 for 270 tablets.
7) Orange Triad Directions
Start by taking one tablet to assess your tolerance, then take 3 tablets TWICE per day with meals. Ensure to consume at least 1 gallon of water daily while taking Orange Triad.
8) Orange Triad Reviews
"I do a lot of nutrition coaching for clients, and it's extremely important for them to feel that they are getting a great product, so I tried these products out for myself as well! These products are fantastic for your digestion and do not give you any stomach aches. I immediately felt less pain in my joints as I am very active." [Read full review]
"Has everything you would want and more. Never had any issues or bad reactions to it. Ensure you are well hydrated throughout the day because you will get glowing pee if you are not." [Read full review]
"I have been using this product for many years, primarily for its joint support properties. I absolutely notice the difference when I stop taking this. This is a good quality product that is reasonably priced. Highly recommend it!" [Read full review]
9) Final Thoughts on Orange Triad
With an extensive list of ingredients and several complexes (proprietary blends) to create a reliable formula, Orange Triad works to support digestive health, immunity, and joints to tackle all of your everyday needs.
However, keep in mind that Orange Triad is designed primarily for professional athletes and bodybuilders who may need a boost of multivitamins during workout sessions and even provides up to 25000% of an essential B Vitamin!
In short, you won’t really need this outside of a balanced diet unless you’re training like a pro.
Overall, Orange Triad may be an excellent choice for high-performance athletes who undergo a lot of stress during their training routines.