C247 Food Supplement is advertised as one of the most nutritionally dense food concentrates in the market today.
Using this formula, AIM Global claims that the combination of various antioxidants strengthen’s our immunity, provides detoxification support, and even helps relieve common symptoms of heart disease.
Consequently, all those benefits make the supplement a potent anti-aging product, or so they claim.
Is C247 as good as it looks on paper? Read our C247 Review to find out.
1) C247 Food Supplement at a Glance
- Contains a ton of ingredients including vitamins, minerals, herbs, and mushrooms
- Made by a company that relies on an MLM-type of marketing scheme
- One box is only good for 10 days, shorter if you follow the 7-a-day serving size.
2) The Company Behind C247 Food Supplement
AIM Global is the company behind C247.
AIM Global is an online health store founded by registered distributors. In effect, AIM Global is pro-distributor, in how they encourage buyers to be their own entrepreneurs. It works as a Multi-Level Marketing organization.
- Contact Form: https://aimglobalproducts.com/index.php?route=information/contact
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +632 706 0277 – Philippines
3) What’s Inside C247 Food Supplement?
There are far too many ingredients to list, but we’ll choose some of the more notable ones.
Complete vitamins and minerals: Being a food supplement, it’s only natural that they offer a semi-multivitamins & minerals benefit.
Longevity blend: The standout ingredient is resveratrol, an antioxidant found in red wine often cited for its heart-healthy benefits.
Super green food blend: Contains spirulina, a blue-green algae known to be nutritious and full of powerful antioxidants.
Amino acids: Essential amino acids known for tissue repair & recovery as well as other brain health beneifts.
Garden veggies, Orchard fruits, and Myco Defense blends: These three blends are pretty much your standard herbs & extracts blends, claimed to support immunity and provide antioxidant and detox support.
Digestive enzymes blend: The ingredients help improve the absorption of the ingredients found in C247
Other blends: The ingredients consist of omega fatty acid sources such as flax seed, and sunflower seeds, antioxidants claimed to have anti-aging benefits, and various bioflavonoids.
4) Does C247 Food Supplement Work?
The C247 supplement is one of many supplements currently manufactured that uses the “all-but-the-kitchen-sink” approach.
For the general intent of supplying the body with basic nutrients, we think C247 works as intended. However, that’s as far as we can guarantee.
The other ingredients’s effects and benefits will depend entirely on personal experience.
As for dosing, the resveratrol and spirulina blends could work given their doses, but every other blend is poorly dosed.
We don’t really see C247 being better than any other food supplement on the market, but we do see it as being worse than what most people would buy in terms of potency.
5) C247 Food Supplement: Pros and Cons
- Supplies multiple sources of vitamins & minerals.
- A decent source of resveratrol and spirulina
- Doses are not enough for the rest of the ingredients
- Expensive for the recommended dosage per day
6) Where to Buy C247 Food Supplement
You can purchase C247 from the official AIM Global website and some online supplement stores.
7) C247 Food Supplement Cost
One bottle contains 30 capsules and costs between $28.00-$29.00 depending on exchange rate.
8) C247 Food Supplement Directions
According to their website:
- Best Intake Time: 20 minutes before meal or two hours after meal.
- Intake Suggestion for people with no chronic disease: 1 capsule/day, but add 1 capsule ach time feeling too stressed or too tired. Do not exceed 9 capsules in a day.
- Intake Recommendation for people with chronic disease: Ask your physician.
9) Final Thoughts on C247 Food Supplement
C247 food supplement contains a lot of ingredients, which they say are made of powerful antioxidants geared to improve immunity, support detoxification, protect the heart, and other health claims.
However, we can’t fully believe that statement.
We can definitely agree that it’s a good source of basic vitamins & minerals, resveratrol, and some spirulina. The rest, we don’t see working as advertised due to poor dosing.
Even if all of that works as intended, one bottle or pack will only last 10 days. This means the $28 pack is only 1/3 of the monthly price customers are expected to pay if they follow the serving suggestion to the teeth.
Our verdict: We do not recommend C247. There are plenty of food supplements out there that are more potent and more affordable.
If you like a simpler formula that also tackles anti-aging and brain health, we think wellness supplements like Juvenon is worth a try.