During the past few years, the world has seen an increasing trend of using bio-hacking or brain optimization through nootropic supplements. This ever-rising demand has made the markets flood with cheap substandard products released to cash in on this new lucrative market. Amidst hundreds of these nootropic brain boosters, choosing one can become quite a hassle which is why doing a bit of research on your own is recommended.
This review will focus on NITROvit, a product by Project NOOYO that claims to help you regain the energy, drive, and focus you have been missing.
1) What is NITROvit?
If you feel like you have been missing the focus, energy, and stamina in your day-to-day tasks, the NITROvit cognitive formula might be a solution for you. According to its manufacturing company, the supplement improves mood, memory recall, and overall cognitive functions through eight key ingredients. The ingredients list includes some of the best and scientifically proven ingredients with no serious side effects.
Available in the form of capsules, NITROvit is also easy to use and add to daily life without much hassle. Using it every day can provide users the physical and mental power to get through a grueling day without any trouble or problems, like inability and poor concentration.
2) The Company Behind NITROvit
NITROvit is a product of Project Noo You. The founder and current CEO of the company, Archie Marks, originally invented this product for himself as he was struggling to get through the day due to distracting thoughts and poor focus. Once he familiarized himself with nootropics, Archie aimed to create the best version for himself and named it NITROvit.
The supplement is currently being manufactured in a cGMP-accredited facility located in New York, USA. The company manufacturing this product has also released two additional cognitive formulas, which have claimed to have received good customer responses.
3) NITROvit Ingredients
NITROvit reportedly includes the following ingredients:
- Noopept: Noopept is a synthetic nootropic ingredient that claims to work much faster than natural ingredients, and its effects reportedly last longer. Many animal studies have proven its beneficial effects on cognition and memory. In human studies, noopept has also helped in healing mild brain injuries.
- Alpha GPC: This ingredient increases the levels of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that plays a crucial role in learning and memory. Alpha GPC has also been known to play a positive role in treating Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Alpha-Lipoic acid is a type of naturally-occurring fatty acid which, in supplemental form, has been known to treat migraines, high blood pressure, headaches, and dementia.
- Bioperine: This patented formula by Sabinsa Corporation includes piperine, the active ingredient found in black pepper fruits. The purpose of adding this patented formula to the NITROvit composition is to enhance the absorption of other ingredients and nutrients in the supplement.
- Guarana Powder: Guarana powder is naturally rich in many beneficial compounds, like caffeine, theobromine, theophylline, and antioxidants. Thanks to its caffeine content, guarana can improve focus while reducing stress. Other components may play a beneficial role in improving general brain health and protecting it from free radical damage.
- Huperzine A: This plant-based ingredient works by increasing acetylcholine levels and boosting users’ mental capabilities. Huperzine A has also been a subject of interest in treating patients with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract: Mucuna Prurien, also known as Velvet Bean, comes from a natural herb that Ancient Ayurvedic practitioners used to manage anxiety and stress. Additionally, it also improves mood and libido. Mucuna works like an adaptogen that regulates hormones and makes the body better at handling stress.
- Phosphatidylserine: This fatty substance naturally occurs in the body and plays an important role in maintaining different bodily functions. Phosphatidylserine is also known to prevent age-related mental decline and memory loss. Additionally, studies confirm its role in the formation and consolidation of short-term memory.
- Shilajit Powder: Shilajit is a natural substance extracted from Himalayan rocks. This ayurvedic medicine has been used to manage various ailments, such as male infertility, fatigue, iron deficiency, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Taurine: Taurine is a type of amino acid that also works as a neurotransmitter in the brain to improve brain function. It is also known to manage other diseases like epilepsy, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. It is an amino acid and is known to increase blood flow when taken orally.
- Uridine: Uridine works by increasing the release of a neurotransmitter called dopamine in the brain. This neurotransmitter dramatically helps the body with memory and learning.
- Vitamin B6 & B12: Both vitamin B6 and B12 play a role in the release of serotonin, a chemical that helps in the regulation of social behavior and mood. The vitamins have also been known to help with depression by minimizing the levels of homocysteine in the body.
4) What Does NITROvit Do?
NITRovit looks like a good stack for enhancing focus and memory. Some of its ingredients have science-backed cognitive abilities that are likely to provide all benefits that a person seeks from a good nootropic product. The combination of ingredients also seems well-balanced with a mixture of western and ayurvedic nootropic elements. The combination of Huperzine A, Alpha GPC, and Noopept will likely target learning and cognition whereas vitamins B12 and B6 may improve focus and mental energy.
People who are facing issues in learning new things or focusing on the tasks at hand can see some positive changes by using NITROvit every day for at least a few weeks. However, since most of these ingredients have high potency, they may cause side effects. The potential for side effects is dependent on individual tolerances, and some people may not experience them at all.
5) NITROvit Health Benefits
Using NITROvit every day is claimed to provide the following benefits:
- Productivity: The combination of Uridine and Noopept in NITROvit can boost motivation and make the days more productive. Other ingredients, like Guarana, Shilajit, and Alpha GPC support mental clarity while keeping the mind alert and fresh. Lastly, vitamins B6 and B12 further improve focus and give users more awareness of what’s going on around them.
- Information Retention: Noopept and Alpha GPC support the synthesis of several neurotransmitters in the brain that help in memory formation and recollection. Mucuna, Huperzine A, and Phosphatidylserine work to improve slow cognitive decline while accelerating learning.
- Elevated Mood: NITROvit includes Alpha GPC, Mucuna, and Taurine to improve sleep quality while managing anxiety. These ingredients also possess anti-aging effects and also play a role in uplifting mood and improving physical energy levels.
6) NITROvit Side Effects
Most users who tried NITROvit report experiencing minimal to zero side effects from this supplement. However, some of its ingredients may be too potent for certain users and cause mild gastrointestinal disruptions along with other temporary side effects. To avoid these inconveniences, it is always a good idea to introduce every new supplement gradually and monitor how your body responds to it.
7) NITROvit Warnings and Precautions
Keep the following precautions in mind if you are using the NITROvit nootropic stack:
- Consult a doctor before using NITROvit if you are already taking any other prescription-based or over-the-counter medications
- Do not use NITROvit if you are pregnant, lactating, or planning to become pregnant in the near future
- NITROvit is only suitable for people over the age of 18 years
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose under any circumstances
8) Where to Buy NITROvit
The best place to purchase authentic bottles of NITROvit is through its official website (projectnooyou.com). Unfortunately, the supplement is not available on other third-party retailers, like Amazon and Walmart, so fat.
9) How Much Does NITROvit Cost?
The official company manufacturing NITROvit is currently offering it in the form of the following three bundles:
- 30-day Starter Pack: $59.97
- 3-month Quarter Pack: $129.97
- 6-month Family Pack: $229.97
The per-bottle price for NITROvit seems quite high for a regular nootropic formula. However, users can get significant discounts by ordering the bundle offers.
10) How to Take NITROvit
The official company advises taking 2 capsules of NITROvit per day to experience maximum benefits. The best time to consume these capsules is early morning on an empty stomach. Keep taking NITROvit capsules every day for at least 90 days to feel any difference. Moreover, do not exceed the daily dose of 4 capsules per day in 24 hours.
11) The Bottom Line – “Does it Work?”
NITROvit is a natural nootropic supplement that offers a perfect blend of ancient Ayurvedic and modern ingredients. There is no doubt about the effectiveness of each of these ingredients in boosting brain health and using them together is very likely to improve cognition, energy, and focus, just like the supplement claims.
The price for an individual bottle seems high, but the company compensates for it by offering bundle deals at very reasonable prices. Make sure to keep using NITROvit for at least 12 weeks in recommended doses to experience visible results.