We are living in an area where it has become a norm to be on phones, tablets, and laptops for most of the day. Technology always keeps us stimulated, and this constant stimulation eventually takes a toll on our cognitive abilities. This is where the role of nootropics like Avantera Elevate comes in.
Avantera Elevate is a nootropic supplement designed to help users think and focus more clearly by supplying the brain with the nutrition it needs. Since nootropics are a relatively newer category of supplements, not all online products are as effective as they claim to be.
Let’s find out if Avantera Elevate is truly as effective as it looks.
1) Quick Overview
Marketed as a premium nootropic supplement, Avantera Elevate is a blend of 7 natural ingredients that have been claimed to help thousands of people improve focus, gut health, mood, and memory. Using it as advised also promises cognitive enhancement by providing the brain with the nutrients it needs to function properly. The product is manufactured by Avantera Nutrition and is advertised aggressively.
The concept of nootropic supplements is not new. Humans have been attempting to hack their cognitive abilities for a long time through different ways, such as nicotine, caffeine, and even Adderall and other drugs. While some of these methods seem to work, they have many side effects.
This is where Avantera Elevate promises to work differently. Because of its all-natural chemical-free composition, the company believes that it is entirely free from side effects, backed by research, and non-addictive.
2) The Company Behind Avantera Elevate
Avantera Elevate is a product of Avantera Health, a company with the purpose of helping its customers lead a happier, more fulfilling, and healthier life by bettering what they put in their bodies. The company claims to make zero compromises whether it comes to the quality of its research, customer service, relationships, or products. It also believes that the best way to expand a business is by always putting the customer first and it does so by investing more in its product quality and making their customer top-notch and hassle-free.
Unfortunately, there is not much information available about the history of Avantera Health or its manufacturing processes on its official website.
3) Avantera Elevate Ingredients
Avantera Elevate includes a handful of ingredients, both solo and as a part of proprietary blends. Some of the most important ones include the following:
- Bacopa Monnieri: This plant-based herb possesses natural nootropic properties that humans can use to enhance memory. In addition to acting like a cognitive enhancer, bacopa also relieves stress and improves vitality.
- Caffeine: As the world’s most popularly consumed stimulant, caffeine is found in many natural ingredients, such as tea and coffee beans. It acts as a mental stimulant that improves physical performance and endurance.
- Turmeric and Lion’s Mane: Both of these ingredients have been added to Avantera Elevate because of their ability to boost the levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor that supports gut and brain health. Turmeric also contains polyphenols, like curcumin, that comes with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Lion’s mane, on the other hand, helps in brain cell regeneration and improvement of the hippocampal functioning in the brain.
- L-Theanine: L-theanine boosts some feel-good chemicals in the brain, such as dopamine, serotonin, and GABA. In other words, it makes you feel more focused, happier, and calmer.
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea extract can profoundly affect brain function, mood, and cognition, mainly because it is rich in antioxidants. It also contains caffeine that provides quick energy and boosts the mind and body.
4) Does Avantera Elevate Work?
Looking at the ingredients, Avantera Elevate’s formula looks excellent. It has some of the best nootropic ingredients for brain performance; however, the company missed paying attention to its dosages. Dosages of ingredients are critical as they accurately determine how effective a supplement can be. Because of this gap, it may not be possible to predict how well Elevate can work for anyone.
While the formula does seem to be packed with ingredients, the supplement fails to meet the clinically effective dosages for most of the ingredients. For instance, bacopa needs to be taken between 300mg to 600mg for effective results, but Avantera Elevate only includes 300mg. Another concerning matter is the use of proprietary blends as it makes it difficult to understand how much of each ingredient you are getting per dose.
In light of the above-mentioned arguments, Avantera Elevate may not be an appropriate first choice for someone in a high-pressure environment which needs a rapid cognitive boost at all costs. It is more suitable for people who wish to keep working on their brain health slowly and steadily without any urgency.
5) Avantera Elevate Health Benefits
As claimed by the company, using Avantera Elevate every day can provide users with the following benefits:
- Improved Energy and Focus: Just like other nootropics, using Avantera Elevate can alter the levels of neurotransmitters in the brain to enhance focus and concentration. Its caffeine content can also nourish the mind and body and energize them.
- Memory Enhancement: One of the most significant claimed benefits of Avantera Elevate is its ability to improve memory building and recollection. The ingredients in its composition increase the uptake of nutrients in the brain while optimizing the oxygen supply to boost metabolic activity in the brain which, in turn, enhances memory.
- Better Gut Health: The presence of lion’s mane mushroom and turmeric can act on the gut and improve nutrient absorption. The ingredients also modulate immune responses and reduce the likelihood of experiencing gut issues.
- Elevated Mood: Using the supplement every day can improve a tired, anxious, and overwhelmed brain thanks to its ingredients like turmeric, L-theanine, and lion’s mane mushroom.
- Potential Weight Loss: Surprisingly, one of the claimed benefits of using Avantera Elevate is its ability to prime the brain so that you can engage in physical activity as much as possible for weight loss.
6) Avantera Elevate Side Effects
Avantera Elevate is likely to be safe for most people and may not cause any problems. Certain ingredients in its composition, such as caffeine and bacopa, may trigger minor side effects in certain individuals. For example, taking it on an empty stomach can cause digestive issues like diarrhea, cramping, and nausea.
As far as caffeine is concerned, its dosage is quite small and unlikely to cause any issues. That said, people who are particularly sensitive to caffeine can still experience side effects like restlessness and stomach irritation.
7) Where to Purchase Avantera Elevate
The two best places to purchase Avantera Elevate are Amazon and the company’s official website (Avanterahealth.com).
8) Avantera Elevate Price
At the company’s official website, this nootropic supplement retails for $64.95 per bottle which includes a one-month supply. The price seems high compared to other nootropics and what Avantera Elevate offers its users in return.
You also have the option to subscribe to the company’s monthly delivery plan and get it at a discounted price of $49.95 per bottle.
9) What Are Avantera Elevate Alternatives?
If you feel like Avantera Elevate is not worth the time, money, and struggle, here are a few better alternatives for brain health:
- ONNIT Alpha Brain: Alpha BRAIN by ONNIT is a nootropic supplement that claims to boost cognition, memory, focus, and mental speed. It is a caffeine-free product that uses science-backed ingredients like oat straw extract, L-tyrosine, and L-theanine to improve cellular integrity in the brain, boost nervous system productivity, and protect the brain cells. It helps you get in the zone and can boost productivity whether you are in the gym, office, or simply working from home. The ingredients are safe, the price is economical, and plenty of reviews back the claims.
- Primal Mind Fuel: Manufactured by Primal Harvest, this supplement is advertised as the ultimate nootropic formula to optimize everyday performance. With 11 natural nootropic ingredients, it can boost cognitive wellness, increase productivity, and provide an energy surge with ingredients like Rhodiola. Primal Mind Fuel is manufactured in a GMP-certified facility and is manufactured within the U.S.
10) Directions For Taking Avantera Elevate
Take two capsules of Avantera Elevate every morning with a glass of water. For best results, taking it on an empty stomach is advised.
11) The Bottom Line – “Does it Work?”
Avantera Elevate is one of the many nootropic supplements in the market with an excellent and comprehensive ingredients list. However, because the dosages for most of them are either missing or barely enough, there is no way to be sure how effective it can be. The price per bottle of this supplement also seems high compared to what it offers the users. The ingredients otherwise are industry-leading, effective, chemical-free, and research-backed that can benefit you if dosed effectively.
In short, Avantera Elevate cannot be your first choice if you want a nootropic formula that guarantees rapid and effective results. Those who just need a mild push may consider adding it to their routine if they can afford the high prices.