When it comes to power lifting, you need plenty of muscle pump, and the body produces massive pumps when there is a surplus of nitric oxide.
Naturally, you want to make sure your body is producing more nitric oxide than it needs, so you take pre workouts designed for that purpose. Nitrix 2.0 is one of them.
Nitrix 2.0 is marketed as a performance enhancer that works by boosting nitric oxide production. It contains a proprietary blend of herbs, extracts, and common pre workout ingredients added to guarantee massive pumps for your next training session.
Will Nitrix 2.0 give you the massive pumps you need for that extra max PR lift you’ve been trying for weeks? Read our Nitrix 2.0 review to find out.
1) Nitrix 2.0 at a Glance
- Contains 3 g creatine and 3 g citrulline
- No caffeine
- Requires you to take 6 tablets per day, turning your 30-day bottle into a 15-day formula
- Proprietary blend prevents transparent doses
- Can’t buy it on the official BSN website
2) Who Makes Nitrix 2.0
The company behind Nitrix 2.0 is Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition, Inc. or simply BSN.
The company was founded in 2001 and has become a world leader when it comes to supplements. Some of their accolades include winning over 35 sports nutrition awards in six years, having over 40,000 retailers wordlwide, and being available across 90 countries.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-877-673-3727
- Headquarters: BSN 3500 Lacey Road, Suite 1200 Downers Grove, IL 60515
3) Nitrix 2.0 Ingredients
Nitrix 2.0 contains the following key ingredients:
- Hawthorne Extract
- Pomegranate Extract as Pomella
- Grape Seed Extract
- Red Pepper Extract as Capsimax
- Trans-Resveratrol as resVida
- Black Pepper Extract as BioPerine
- Creatine Monohydrate
The formula’s main draw is to increase pumps, and the key ingredients to look out for are citrulline, red pepper, resveratrol, and black pepper.
Citrulline is the precursor to nitric oxide, but suffers from low bioavailability. This explains why supplements add at 2-4 g citrulline per serving.
Since there’s no way they can fit 2 g of citrulline alone, BSN made do by adding black pepper as BioPerine, the best bioavailability booster.
The sole ingredient in the Myogenic Matrix is creatine monohydrate, a pre workout ingredient that does everything from performance boosts to muscle recovery.
BioPerine can increase ingredient absorption by up to 12 times depending on what extract it’s working with.
Resveratrol works as a nitric oxide support ingredient (especially for blood flow), while capsimax acts like a fat burner to provide energy.
4) Does Nitrix 2.0 Work?
Nitrix 2.0 sells itself as a pump enhancer that seems to rely on building up nitric oxide on a daily basis instead of acutely boosting it on training day.
That’s a double-edged sword.
On one hand, you’re going for a long-term benefit that is largely backloaded. What we mean is, the longer you take Nitrix 2.0, the better the massive pumps would be.
That is also understandable with creatine, as creatine requires a loading phase anyway.
On the other, lifters want the best lifts NOW.
They can wait for everything else, but they have this need to see their numbers go instantly, so backloading your pumps is a terrible business plan.
What we’re saying is, Nitrix 2.0 works, but you have to be patient to see it actually work for pumps.
5) Nitrix 2.0: Pros and Cons
- Long-term approach to pumps and muscle growth
- Cost-effective for newbies and middle markets
- Low citrulline dose
- Needs patience to feel the effects
6) What You Need to Know Before Taking Nitrix 2.0
- It takes a long while to achieve its maximum effects
- You’re not getting the best citrulline (which is citrulline malate)
- Proprietary blend means we can’t determine how much of anything we’re ingesting
7) Where to Buy Nitrix 2.0?
They officially sell Nitrix 2.0 at Bodybuilding.com, iHerb, Amazon, GNC, and The Vitamin Shoppe.
8) How Much Does Nitrix 2.0 Cost?
One bottle (90 tablets, a30 servings, good for 15 days) costs $27.58 on Amazon.
9) How to Take Nitrix 2.0
Take 3 tablets a day to supports muscle fullness, vascularity, and pumps.
10) Final Thoughts on Nitrix 2.0
Nitrix 2.0 is a decent pre workout that promotes a long-term approach to pumps and muscle growth.
It is equipped with common ingredients found to have anabolic properties as well as compounds that improve the formula’s overall absorption and metabolic effects.
The price can be too expensive for veteran users, especially those who need pumps fast, or decent for those who are okay with having a slow, but consistent nitric oxide production the longer they take Nitrix 2.0