NeuroIgnite Review – Is it Effective?
What if there’s a pill that can make you sharper, smarter, and more intelligent? We are talking about none other than nootropics.
NeuroIGNITE is a popular nootropic formulated to enhance cognitive abilities, improve attention, and sharpen higher executive functions. Manufactured by Havasu Nutrition, the supplement claims to possess ingredients that facilitate long-term brain optimization without jitters or crashes. The pills utilize seven natural nootropics enclosed in easy-to-use capsules to energize the mind and body without the use of caffeine.
Is this cognitive enhancer really worthy of a purchase? Is it capable of delivering the claimed benefits? This detailed NeuroIGNITE review aims to address these queries.
1) NeuroIgnite at a Glance
NeuroIGNITE has been advertised as an extra-strength brain supplement to improve overall cognitive performance. Its natural formula combines seven natural ingredients to offer unmatchable energy and mental boost without any trace of caffeine. In addition, the supplement is explicitly sold as a daily nootropic for people who desire total brain optimization.
NeuroIGNITE supplement is exclusively manufactured by Havasu Nutrition in FDA-approved facilities under strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). The pills are available for purchase online at competitive prices.
2) The Company Behind NeuroIgnite
NeuroIGNITE is the brainchild of a company called Havasu Nutrition. For years, the company has been operational, supplying a wide array of popular supplemental products for digestive health, skin, and immunity.
The company is committed to providing nutritional results through fast-acting supplements and high-quality ingredients. Havasu Nutrition also claims to follow the mission of helping people reach their potential through science-backed natural remedies.
With NeuroIGNITE, Havasu Nutrition gives you a chance to take charge of your life and ace it.
3) Details on NeuroIgnite Ingredients and Uses
Let’s analyze the main NeuroIGNITE ingredients and their respective functions:
- St. John’s Wort: Tackles depression and anxiety while calming the mind.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Energizes the body and boosts mental concentration.
- L- Carnitine: Provides mental clarity and better memory.
- Bacopa mannieri: Ensures that your cognition is improved and memory is heightened.
- Phosphatidylserine: Protects the brain from cognitive decline.
- DMAE: Guards the brain cells from toxins and chemicals while improving the neural connections.
- Huperzine A: A natural cognitive enhancer that improves memory and reduces age-related brain damage.
As you can see, Nuerolgnite doesn’t have any stimulatory ingredients like caffeine, which isn’t ideal if you’re after a nootropic that actually wakes you up to work.
If you want a similar formula, but with caffeine, we think you’ll like OptiMind.
4) Potential Side Effects from NeuroIgnite Ingredients
Given the natural composition, NeuroIGNITE is potentially safe to use daily. In addition, all of its ingredients are thoroughly tested in clinical trials and have been rendered safe for human consumption.
In very rare cases, NeuroIGNITE may lead to the following side effects:
- Dry mouth
- Stomach upset
- Muscle tension
The side effects mentioned above are usually mild and go away on their own within a few days.
5) What You Need to Know Before Taking NeuroIgnite
NeuroIGNITE contains ingredients that may interact or affect the way specific prescriptions work. Therefore, we recommend consulting a medical doctor if you are under treatment or have a known medical condition.
Some prescription medications that may interact with ingredients in NeuroIgnite include:
- Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs)
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)
- Monoamine oxidase (MAO) Inhibitors
- Triptans for migraine
- Birth control pills or other estrogens
- Blood thinners
- Seizure medications
6) Where to Purchase NeuroIgnite
NeuroIGNITE is available in capsule form and comes in a standard bottle with an eye-catching design. Each bottle contains 30 capsules, which are enough for 30 days at a recommended dose of one capsule per day.
The nootropic is widely available online and can be purchased either from Havasu Nutrition’s official store or retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, iHerb, and eVitamins.
7) NeuroIgnite Cost
NeuroIGNITE can be purchased from the official website (havasunutrition.com) for $22.19 per bottle. The price is highly affordable compared to other similar products, and free delivery is available on orders above $35.
The company offers a money-back guarantee if NeuroIGNITE fails to deliver the claimed benefit.
8) How to Take NeuroIgnite
According to official guidelines, one should take a pill of NeuroIGNITE daily to experience the benefits mentioned above. The pills are to be swallowed as a whole with a glass of water, preferably with meals, to avoid nausea.
NeuroIGNITE claims to start working from day one and deliver noticeable benefits in as little as two weeks.
9) What Users Are Saying
"I was a little skeptical about this, but I felt I had to do something about the "brain fog" I struggled with every day. My energy level was just about nill. I just ordered my second bottle, and I hope I continue to improve. I didn't notice any improvement until I had taken close to two-thirds of the bottle, and then I realized I remembered things more clearly than I had in a long time." [Read full review]
"No, it doesn't replace Adderall, and anyone that has used ADHD meds knows that coming off of them can cause withdrawal. I used this product while I was tapering off (and after), and I'm happy to say that it made the transition a lot more smoother than I had originally anticipated. I feel amazing! No more brain fog or zoning out, and best of all, no more fatigue!" [Read full review]
"I decided to try NeuroIgnite because I read reviews that this product could help those with ADHD. I was hoping the benefits from NeuroIgnite would reduce or eliminate my need for prescription medication. I do not believe I have been taking the NeuroIgnite long enough to get the full benefits, but I am confident my ADHD will be less of a problem." [Read full review]
10) Final Thoughts on NeuroIgnite
NeuroIGNITE by Havasu Nutrition is a nootropic supplement that aims to improve brain health. It uses well-researched ingredients to deliver the said benefits in as little as two weeks. However, a low dosage of certain ingredients like phosphatidylserine may hinder its efficacy and reduce its likelihood of working in some people.
The price for NeuroIGNITE is highly competitive and affordable, and the company enjoys a good reputation overall. In short, this might be an excellent nootropic to try if you wish to improve your brainpower on a budget.
Frequently Asked Questions about NeuroIgnite
NeuroIGNITE pills comprise seven chief ingredients, which includes L-carnitine, Gingko Biloba, Phosphatidylserine, DMAE, huperzine A, St. John’s Wort, and Bacopa.
NeuroIGNITE is a natural cognitive enhancer to improve neural pathways and neuronal connections to make the brain stronger and shaper.
According to the official website, NeuroIGNITE contains a blend of natural ingredients that is unlikely to cause any side effects.
NeuroIGNITE is widely available for purchase through its official website (havasunutrition.com). Alternatively, you may also find it on other platforms like Amazon, Walmart, eBay, iHerb, and eVitamins.
Havasu Nutrition's NeuroIgnite supports focus, brain energy, memory, clarity, and mental performance.
NeuroIGNITE contains several herbal extracts that may interact with or change the way certain prescription medications work. Therefore, we recommend consulting a medical doctor before taking this supplement if you are under treatment or have a known medical condition.
NeuroIGNITE is not intended for children or adolescents under 18.
The formula developed by Havasu Nutrition doesn't contain any toxic, banned, or potentially dangerous ingredients.
Pregnant or nursing mothers should consult a medical doctor before starting on NeuroIGNITE.
Take one capsule of NeuroIGNITE every day with a glass of water, preferably with meals.
The vast majority of customers is happy with neuroIGNITE. However, some users complained about receiving the product in bad condition (damaged packaging, broken capsules inside, broken seal). In addition, after taking the product, some buyers also complained about experiencing mild side effects (headaches, mind fog, inability to recall).
- Havasu Nutrition official website. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- Chad J. Reissig, Eric C. Strain, and Roland R. Griffiths - Caffeinated energy drinks--a growing problem. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- Niels P. Riksen, Gerard A. Rongen, and Paul Smits - Acute and long-term cardiovascular effects of coffee: implications for coronary heart disease. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- Chuenjid Kongkeaw, Piyameth Dilokthornsakul, Phurit Thanarangsarit, Nanteetip Limpeanchob, and C. Norman Scholfield - Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on cognitive effects of Bacopa monnieri extract. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- Matthew P. Pase, James Kean, Jerome Sarris, Chris Neale, Andrew B. Scholey, and Con Stough - The cognitive-enhancing effects of Bacopa monnieri: a systematic review of randomized, controlled human clinical trials. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- Con Stough, Luke A Downey, Jenny Lloyd, Beata Silber, Stephanie Redman, Chris Hutchison, Keith Wesnes, and Pradeep J. Nathan - Examining the nootropic effects of a special extract of Bacopa monniera on human cognitive functioning: 90 days double-blind placebo-controlled randomized trial. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- A. Russo and F. Borrelli - Bacopa monniera, a reputed nootropic plant: an overview. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- Nan Mei, Xiaoqing Guo, Zhen Ren, Daisuke Kobayashi, Keiji Wada, and Lei Guo - Review of Ginkgo biloba-induced toxicity, from experimental studies to human case reports. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- J. A. Mix and W. D. Crews Jr - An examination of the efficacy of Ginkgo biloba extract EGb761 on the neuropsychologic functioning of cognitively intact older adults. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- R. Kaschel - Specific memory effects of Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761 in healthy middle-aged volunteers. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- D. Jezova, R. Duncko, M. Lassanova, M. Kriska, and F. Moncek - Reduction of rise in blood pressure and cortisol release during stress by Ginkgo biloba extract (EGb 761) in healthy volunteers. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- O. Re - 2-Dimethylaminoethanol (deanol): a brief review of its clinical efficacy and postulated mechanism of action. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- A. Danysz, J. Smietański, and W. Panek - The influence of 2-dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) on the mental and physical efficiency. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- R. S. Jope and D. J. Jenden - Dimethylaminoethanol (deanol) metabolism in rat brain and its effect on acetylcholine synthesis. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- W. R. Millington, A. L. McCall, and R. J. Wurtman - Deanol acetamidobenzoate inhibits the blood-brain barrier transport of choline. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- DMAE - NeuroIgnite. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- Huperzine A - webmd.com. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- Huperzine A - rxlist.com. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- Herbal Medications and Prescription Drugs Don't Always Mix - healthline.com. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- Herb-Drug Interactions - National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH). Retrieved on March 4, 2021.
- Leigh Ann Anderson - 18 Herbal Supplements with Risky Drug Interactions. drugs.com. Retrieved on March 4, 2021.