Ever need a memory boost? Do you feel like you’re not as sharp as you used to be? If so, then the people at Simple Smart Science has got your back with Mind Boost Day.
Mind Boost Day is an all-natural supplement formulated to boost memory, cognitive ability, alertness, and focus. It contains popular nootropics such as bacopa monnieri, rhodiola rosea, and Ginkgo Biloba.
What can users expect from taking Mind Boost Day? Read our Mind Boost Day review to find out.
1) Mind Boost Day Quick Facts
- Contains popular nootropics
- Has the rare 5-MTHF called Levomefolic acid, an active metabolite of folic acid
- Suitable for vegans
2) The Company Behind Mind Boost Day
The people at Simple Smart Science describes the company as a supplement business that sells “science-based memory and brain health solutions.” Their primary consumers are those age 55 and up.
They are headquartered at Denver, Colorado and was founded in 2013.
Their best-sellers include:
- Mind Boost Day
- Mind Boost Night
- Alpha Omega DHA
They also offer memory training programs and stress-busting programs.
- Company Address (Not For Returns)
1624 Market St Ste 226 #36378
Denver, Colorado 80202-2523
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll-Free: 888-503-2911
- Servicio Al Cliente En Español: (720) 650-7727
3) Mind Boost Day Ingredients
Mind Boost Day contains the following ingredients:
- 5-MTHF: This form of folic acid is the one the body uses for methylation. Methylation is a chemical reaction critical for serotonin and melatonin production.
- B12 as Methylcobalamin: This form of B12 is the most bioavailable.
- Bacopa Monnieri: This is an all-around nootropic capable of promoting knowledge retention, mental performance, and calmer mindset.
- Rhodiola Rosea: This is one of the most popular adaptogens on the market. Adaptogens are herbs that help relieve stress and anxiety.
- Ginkgo Biloba: One of the most popular memory boosters in the industry. It works by improving brain circulation, which leads to more efficient brain nutrient delivery.
4) Does Mind Boost Day Work?
Mind Boost Day claims to help improve memory, support focus, and keep you mentally alert. Judging by the formulation, we think it does work for the most part.
- The ingredients used are high quality, notably Bacopa Monnieri and standardized Ginkgo Biloba
- The dosages look decent for one capsule
- Rhodiola Rosea is a bonafide stress-busting herb
5) Mind Boost Day Benefits & Results
- Simple formula of proven ingredients and you only need to take one capsule a day.
- No reported side effects
- Improves memory storage and recall, plus boosts in concentration and focus.
- Simple Smart Science offers a 120-day money-back guarantee along with other items of interest.
6) Where to Buy Mind Boost Day?
It seems to be exclusively available on their webstore.
7) Mind Boost Day Price
- 1 Bottle (30 servings): $39.00
- 2 Bottles: $69.00
- 4 Bottles: $129.00
8) Mind Boost Day Directions
Adults, take 1 capsule daily with water, preferably with a meal, as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a doctor.
9) Our Final Take On Mind Boost Day
Mind Boost Day is a simple nootropic formula that doesn’t overpromise or underdeliver. In fact, we think Mind Boost Day is just right in the middle.
If you’re an advanced user looking for something potent to add to a nootropic stack, Mind Boost might not give you the strongest of results. For everyone else this is a good place to start.
The ingredients are of high quality and backed by studies and the dosage per serving is decent.
The price is a bit steep for what it offers, however, and there are much more “complex” formulas at about the same price range.
If you don’t mind the price, or if you’re willing to order in bulk to save almost $7.00 per bottle, Mind Boost Day’s formula delivers.