Whether you are at school, work, or even hitting the gym, your body can always benefit from some extra energy and focus. After all, the more energy and focus you have, the more efficient and productive you can be and enjoy life more often. To get this much-needed boost, many people turn to the classic energy shots or gulp down several cups of coffee a day. But instead of upping the cognition, these drinks fill their bodies with too much sugar and artificial ingredients along with unwanted side effects like jitters.
Fortunately, as science and technology are advancing, many more natural supplements are coming into play to clash against this rising trend of using energy drinks. One such supplement is In-Focus by BPN. Continue reading this review to learn more about this nootropic supplement and whether or not it can be a good addition to everyday life.
1) BPN In-Focus at a Glance
In-Focus by Bare Performance Nutrition is advertised as a cognitive enhancer that includes several brain nutrients to improve mood, energy, and focus. Available in powdered form, the supplement comes in two different flavors to help users tastefully add it to their daily diet without much hassle. The supplement has been claimed to be free from all toxins, yeasts, molds, and heavy metals and each batch is known to receive its very own individual lab certification before it goes out on the market.
In addition to being an everyday cognitive enhancer, In-Focus can also be used as a pre-workout supplement and in many other situations where it can target specific needs. The product is easier to understand, comes with transparent labeling, and has enough information on its ingredients to assure users before they add it to their routines.
2) The Company Behind BPN In-Focus
In-Focus is manufactured by Bare Performance Nutrition or BPN, a sports nutrition and supplement company that sells various nutrition bars, pre-workout snacks, vitamins, protein bars, and more. This American-based brand has a huge fan following, which is on the rise with every passing day.
BPN supplement is particularly famous for catering to many fitness enthusiasts with weight loss, muscle building, and overall health and wellness goals.
The company is best known for its specialized lines of powders, including the ones to maintain hydration and strengthen joints. According to the founders, BPN is driven by service, integrity, and transparency and keeps its products simple. Its mantra is not to overwhelm customers with unnecessary industry jargon and clearly explain what’s included in its products and why.
Bare Performance Nutrition also guarantees its product quality through independent lab testing and high standards. It sources its ingredients from selective suppliers that meet strict qualifications, and each product goes through strict testing by an independent quality assurance company.
3) Ingredients of BPN In-Focus
In-Focus by BPN is said to have the following ingredients:
- AlphaSize: AlphaSize is a patented formula containing a choline compound called Alpha GPC. It includes a highly bioavailable form of this ingredient which acts as a precursor to a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine. Acetylcholine, in turn, helps in the regulation of focus, memory, learning, and certain physical functions, like strength.
- Dynamine: Dynamine is another ingredient added to In-Focus, a patented formula containing methylliberine. Methylliberine is an agent naturally found in teas, coffee beans, guarana, cola nuts, and other foods. The ingredient increases the half-life of caffeine while decreasing its oral clearance in an attempt to prolong its stimulatory effects. This ingredient partly makes In-Focus an excellent pre-workout supplement, as it gives the body a surge of energy. Additionally, methylliberine has also been known to possess stimulatory effects that improve alertness, reaction times, working memory, and processing speed.
- NeuroFactor: This is another trademarked ingredient that includes a certain type of coffee fruit extract. As a rich source of polyphenols, NeuroFactor offers a lot of benefits to the users, such as cognitive function and neuronal health. Additionally, it also increases the levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), which improves memory, learning, and other cognitive functions.
- L-Tyrosine: L-tyrosine is a type of amino acid and an essential component for the synthesis of some important neurotransmitters, like norepinephrine and dopamine. This ingredient helps people improve cognitive performance, especially in highly stressful environments and situations.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Caffeine is many people’s go-to supplement for energy and focus. The compound works by inhibiting adenosine production while boosting serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine levels which leads to improved alertness, motivation, mood, and energy.
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract: Mucuna is the last ingredient in In-Focus supplement with neuroprotective properties and high antioxidant content. It is also a rich source of L-dopa, a precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine. Both L-dopa and mucuna pruriens work together to manage Parkinson’s disease while improving cognition and memory.
4) Is BPN In-Focus Right for You?
BPN In-Focus combines several clinically proven ingredients to enhance learning, memory, focus, attention, and other cognitive aspects. On top of this, the company has used the right dosages for most of its ingredients as a single serving provides users with enough amount of caffeine, Dynamine, AlphaSizeNeuroFactor, and tyrosine to make a difference. Mucuna Pruriens is the only ingredient that might be a bit underdosed; however, its current dose is also like to contribute to the overall cognitive benefits of the supplement.
Another thing to consider while choosing BPN In-Focus is that some of its ingredients do not have many research studies conducted on them. However, most of them are well-researched and offer various cognitive benefits, making In-Focus a solid product.
5) BPN In-Focus Health Benefits
Using In-Focus every day for a consistent time period can lead to the following benefits:
- Enhanced Focus and Energy: BPN In-Focus claims to contain clinically-researched ingredients to amplify focus and energy while optimizing key neurotransmitters, such as dynamine, caffeine, and tyrosine
- Increased Productivity: Another supposed benefit of using BPN In-Focus is increased productivity, thanks to its ingredients like caffeine and AlphaSize.
- Better Learning and Memory: In addition to the short-term cognitive benefits, In-Focus pills can also deliver longer-term benefits for memory and learning by boosting neurotransmitters like acetylcholine through some of its ingredients, like NeuroFactor and AlphaSize.
6) BPN In-Focus Side Effects
Because In-Focus mostly contains all-natural ingredients, the side effects are unlikely or less harsh than the ones caused by other unnatural products. Some users, especially those who are new to the product, may suffer from the following:
- Sleep disturbances
- Increased heart rate
- Vomiting, nausea, and an upset stomach
All batches of In-Focus are tested and certified by a quality assurance company and third-party tested to maintain a high safety profile.
7) BPN In-Focus Warnings and Precautions
Always consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before using In-Focus, especially if you are already taking a prescription-based or over-the-counter medication or suffer from an underlying medical condition. Avoid using In-Focus if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or have a family history of stroke, high blood pressure, heart disease, or other issues. Stop using the supplement right away if you experience any adverse effects.
Keep in mind that using In-Focus may expose you to certain chemicals like arsenic which has been identified by the State of California to cause cancer.
8) Where to Buy BPN In-Focus
The best place to purchase In-Focus is through its official website (bareperformancenutrition.com). You can also order it through other platforms, such as Walmart and Amazon.
9) How Much Does BPN In-Focus Cost?
In-Focus is available in the form of jars, each jar containing 40 servings. The price per jar is set to $39.99 for a one-time purchase. Subscribing to the auto-shipping feature can give users a 10% discount, bringing down the per-jar cost to $35.99. The supplement is available in two flavors: Raspberry lemonade and Watermelon passionfruit.
The price per jar of In-Focus seems quite reasonable and affordable in the long run.
10) How to Use BPN In-Focus
In-Focus is a powdered supplement, with each jar containing 40 servings. For everyday use, mix one scoop of the supplement in 8 to 12 oz of water and take it any time of the day. Some people prefer taking it in the morning before their workout, while others use it as they begin working on a big presentation or project. As your body starts tolerating the supplement well with time, you may consider increasing the dose to two scoops for additional benefits.
11) The Bottom Line – “Does it Work?”
In-Focus by BPN features a solid blend of some of the most exciting and useful ingredients to improve focus, energy, and overall cognition. The supplement comes from a famous nutrition company that has been endorsed by many fitness gurus and athletes. The dosages of most of its ingredients are in line with research, indicating that you are likely to experience benefits while using it. In terms of price, In-Focus is worth the money and can be easily afforded in the long run.