A good night’s sleep is all we want when we go to bed after a stressful day, and Beam Dream claims to help its users slip into a sweet slumber with no issues at all. This supplement has been advertised as a remedy for one of today’s most common yet underreported issues: sleep deprivation. There are lots of people who aren’t getting enough hours of sleep per night, and many more who complain about their sleep quality. Fortunately, the issues are manageable, and there are plenty of ways to do it, one of them being using sleep supplements.
Beam Dream is one of the many sleep supplements on the market designed to provide users with the best night’s sleep ever. But the question is, does it really live up to its claims? In this Beam Dream review, we will analyze the product a bit closer while focusing on its benefits, reviews, and costs to help you decide if it is worth adding to your sleep routine.
1) Quick Overview
Beam Dream powdered supplement has been created with one goal: to give its users the best night’s sleep they can ever experience. The supplement contains a blend of minerals, vitamins, and other special ingredients like reishi powder and nano hemp to promote sleep and relaxation. Dissolving the supplement in a glass of warm milk or water can be an easy and convenient nighttime ritual to end the day on a good note.
Beam Dream has also been endorsed and publicly promoted by Mat Fraser, who has been declared the fittest man on earth five times. Moreover, the supplement has also received positive reviews from famous platforms like Forbes and Maxim as a good sleep promotor for recreational athletes and professionals, in addition to everyone else.
2) The Company Behind Beam Dream
The manufacturing company behind Dream is Beam, co-founded by two CrossFit competitors, Matt and Kevin. Both co-founders are ironman triathletes and former professional athletes who have constantly been pushing their minds and bodies to the brink all their life. However, they soon realized that the pains and aches resulting from such a lifestyle could quickly start taking a toll on their sleep. Hence, they started looking for a remedy that could meet their wellness standards through a natural and transparent approach. After failing to find such a remedy in the market, they created their own non-toxic, natural, and effective line of supplements under the name Beam.
Today, the company aims to empower users to push their limits and continue chasing their passions by helping them achieve sound mental and physical wellness. The hemp-based products at Beam can work equally well for everyone, whether they are entrepreneurs, athletes, or busy parents. The products created by Beam include meticulously chosen ingredients for best absorption that include powerful adaptogens, ancient compounds, and revolutionary nootropics. All products are tested by independent third-party labs to ensure quality and safety.
3) Beam Dream Ingredients
Beam Dream includes the following key ingredients to make it a potent sleep regulator:
- Magnesium: This essential mineral plays a vital role in regulating stress hormones, synthesizing mood-regulating neurotransmitters, and slowing down the central nervous system so that it becomes easier to sleep at night.
- Reishi Powder: Reishi powder acts as a mild tranquilizer that increases the levels of GABA neurotransmitters to relax the brain and support good sleep every night.
- L-Theanine: L-theanine added to Beam Dream regulates the production of alpha waves in the brain which have been associated with a calm and relaxed state of mind. Its addition to the supplement helps it reduce anxiety and manage stress together with magnesium, making sleep easily achievable.
- Nano Hemp: Nano hemp differs from regular hemp as it is coated by small particles, such as lipid nanoparticles, that stabilize the compound and increase its absorption. It contains CBD that regulates pain, improves mood, and allows good sleep every night.
- Melatonin: Melatonin acts as a regulator of the sleep-wake cycle and plays a good role in ensuring high-quality sleep every night.
4) Does Beam Dream Work?
If we take everything into account, Beam Dream seems like a solid sleep supplement that is likely to work for most users. The research-based evidence for some of its ingredients may not be as great and extensive as you would like to see; however, the overall picture seems positive. Melatonin, one of its ingredients, has a lot of research behind it that proves it to be a good sleep regulator. Similarly, research on magnesium and L-theanine also shows them to be beneficial for reducing anxiety and stress while improving sleep. Despite the research on reishi and nano-hemp is limited, the initial results are promising.
It is also important to note that the dosage of magnesium in Beam Dream might be a bit lower than what has been used in most studies. Luckily, this has been made up for by other ingredients but may still slightly lower the effects of Beam Dream as an anxiolytic agent. Despite certain limitations, the supplement has enough good-quality ingredients to improve sleep quantity and quality in its users.
5) Beam Dream Health Benefits
A lot of people find it difficult to shut their brains off at night when they wish to fall asleep. This factor is compounded by the fact that the current era has plenty of elements not conducive to optimal sleep, such as artificial light. For people living in the middle of such sleep-disturbing triggers and factors, Beam Dream may serve as a ray of hope by providing the following benefits:
- Stress Reduction & Relaxation: One of the most critical benefits of Beam Dream is its claimed ability to regulate the brain and manage stress. High-stress levels have been known to disrupt sleep for a long time. For some people, this stress also makes it harder to slip into slumber. To achieve this essential stress reduction potential, the company has used ingredients like reishi mushroom, magnesium, and L-theanine.
- Restoration of Circadian Rhythm: Another main benefit of Beam Dream is the restoration of the circadian rhythm. Circadian rhythm is a natural system in the body that allows it to differentiate days from nights and triggers sleep when it is dark and get up when the sun is out. When this system is thrown out of whack due to various chemical, physiological, and biological factors, your sleep cycle may get disrupted, forcing you to struggle to sleep every night. For such people, Beam Dream helps by providing the body with melatonin, a natural hormone that restores the balance of the circadian rhythm. The effects of nano hemp and reishi mushroom also promote this benefit.
- Sleep Enhancement: With stress reduction and circadian rhythm restoration due to Beam Dream, you can experience better sleep every night.
6) Beam Dream Side Effects
Overall, Beam Dream seems to have a safe list of ingredients; however, there are some things to keep in mind. The first thing to consider is reishi powder which may cause certain side effects in some users, such as itchiness, dizziness, headaches, stomach upset, diarrhea, or even hepatitis. Melatonin has a similar side effects profile; however, other ingredients like l -theanine and magnesium are generally safe with minimal likelihood of side effects,
Keep in mind that the side effects mentioned above are not likely to be experienced by every person who tries Beam Dream. Their likelihood, intensity, and duration may vary from one person to another based on their individual tolerance level, current health, and other personal factors.
7) Where to Buy Beam Dream
Visit shopbeam.com, the official website of the company manufacturing Beam Dream to get your hands on authentic products at the best prices. It is also possible to order it through Amazon; however, it is a bit risky to do so as you may not get genuine products.
8) How Much Does Beam Dream Cost?
Beam Dream comes in the form of purple-colored pouches, each containing 30 servings. The price per pouch is $95, which can be extremely high for most people. However, the company is providing a 20% discount for those who join its monthly subscription program. The final price after the discount comes down to $76 per pouch.
Customers also have the option to go for Extra Strength Beam Dream supplement, which helps address more severe sleep disruptions. The discounted price for this variant is around $112 per pouch. The supplement is currently available in different flavors to enjoy while optimizing sleep.
Some flavors currently available on the official website include the following:
- Original Dream
- Chocolate Raspberry
- While Chocolate Peppermint
- Sea Salt Caramel
- Pumpkin Spice
9) How to Take Beam Dream
Beam Dream is a powdered supplement that must be consumed by mixing it in some kind of liquid. According to the official guidelines, the best choice of solvent is hot water or warm milk. Add one scoop of Beam Dream powder to a glass of water or milk and mix it properly. Drink this solution 30 to 45 minutes before bedtime to enjoy improved sleep. The supplement comes in different flavors and can be enjoyed by most people.
10) Our Verdict on Beam Dream
While Beam Sleep might be on a bit pricier side, it is completely worth it, especially if you have been struggling to fall or stay asleep every other night. It can also be a good supplement for those who wish to improve their sleep quality without resorting to medical-grade solutions and need something gentle yet effective.
People who have been using Beam Dream believe that its effects are comparable to other melatonin sleep supplements, with an added bonus of a higher safety profile due to its wholesome fortifying ingredients. The only issue that people may face with it is a bit higher price but the benefits it offers justifies it.