Testosterone levels start to go on a decline once we reach our 40s. Because testosterone is responsible for muscle composition, virility, and even hair growth, this gradual decline worries a lot of men who want to retain their youthful vigor.
That is the reason why testosterone supplements like Andro 400 exist.
Andro 400 promises to reduce belly fat, boost energy and stamina, and provide a “greater sense of well being and happiness,” but does it work?
Read our Andro 400 review to find out.
1) Andro 400 at a Glance
- Andro 400 is a testosterone booster that contains Eurycoma longifolia extract.
- Eurycoma longifolia is also known as tongkat ali, one of the most popular male enhancing supplements in Southeast Asia.
- It only has one ingredient
2) How Did Andro 400 Start?
The company behind Andro400 is Natural Health Concepts, a company that formally launched in 2004. They sell three different testosterone boosters plus one sleep supplement. Although they started in 2004, they haven’t expanded beyond selling these four supplements.
- Email: Support@andro400.com
- Phone: 888-400-0435
- Address: 4014 E. Broadway Rd #409 Phoenix, AZ 85040
3) Ingredients of Andro 400
Andro400 uses a concentrated form of tongkat ali. The 100:1 ratio means each mg is about 100x more concentrated compared to non-standardized tongkat ali.
Tongkat ali a tall medicinal plant traditionally used in these regions for its aphrodisiac, anti-estrogen and pro-erectile benefits. Tongkat ali can have benefits for:
- Sexual health
- Muscle mass and strength
- Better Mood
4) Does Andro 400 Work?
Andro400 is based on a single active ingredient, Eurycoma longifolia. The herbal extract has been traditionally used to enhance energy, reduce fatigue, enhance overall physical performance, and boost sexual function.
Users of Eurycoma longifolia supplements usually notice improvements in their sexual desire and libido, and are amazed by the effectiveness of the product.
However, there are two things wrong with the formulation:
- Concentration: The more “standard” concentration is at 200:1, while Andro400 only has 100:1, making it only half as potent as the usual testosterone supplements in the market.
- Dosage: 150 mg is not going to carry you far in the testosterone booster industry.
So, does Andro400 work? We are inclined not to believe so.
If you do want a testosterone supplement with a more robust formula, check out Force Factor Test X180.
5) Andro 400 Health Benefits
- Andro400 contains all-natural ingredients
- It doesn’t appear to have any negative side effects judging from the reviews we’ve seen
- There is some evidence for libido benefits
6) What You Need to Know Before Taking Andro 400
On their FAQs page, the makers of Andro400 said men who are on medications may experience results slower than those who are not on any prescription drugs.
They say it’s because of the side effects associated with those drugs such as drowsiness, weakness, fatigue, and inability to concentrate.
7) Where to Buy Andro 400
The only place we found was through the official website. It’s not on any other supplement retail store.
8) Andro 400 Cost
You can get Andro400 through five options:
- 1 bottle: $34.95
- 3 bottles: $89.00
- 6 bottles: $159.00
- 12 bottles: $259.00
- Auto-Ship: $29.95 per month
9) Directions For Taking Andro 400
The directions on the label state that you should take 2 capsules once per day with a meal. This is equivalent to 300 mg tongkat ali per day.
10) Final Thoughts on Andro 400
Andro400’s popularity feels too reliant on hype over substance.
While the science behin tongkat ali’s male sexual health benefits is by no means lacking, we can’t help but feel like Andro400 missed the mark on how to utilize the herb properly.
The dosage is too small and the potency is not as good as standard tongkat ali supplements, which makes us think Andro400 just won’t come through when it comes to its claimed health benefits.
There are tons of choices out there, so we recommend avoiding Andro400.