Added Attention Review – 11 Reasons To Consider
Developing brains of children proper nutriment to develop higher focus and attention spans. To ensure this, there are a lot of products that can help.
Added Attention is one such dietary supplement formulated as a blend of ingredients to support children’s ability to learn, develop mental focus, and exhibit a positive mood. Manufactured by Lifeline Foods, it is claimed to contain ingredients of the highest quality that can support the rapidly developing brain in young children. Adding this product to the daily routine of a child can be sufficient to address their special dietary needs for DHA, B vitamins, DMAE, and various trace minerals. The composition has been formulated in the form of liquid with a delicious taste so that it can be easily consumed by children.
Not sure if this product is something you should give to your child for a sharper mind? Give this Added Attention review a read to scrutinize it more closely before making a decision.
1) Added Attention at a Glance
Added Attention is a dietary supplement offering a unique blend of minerals, multivitamins, and nutrients to meet the needs of the developing brains in children. It is claimed to possess some extremely important nutrients that nourish the brain to retain more information and work with better focus. The company manufacturing this product acknowledges the fact that developing brain tissue requires adequate nutrition for optimal functioning, and it aims to meet this criterion through this whole food complex.
Available as a drink, Added Attention is manufactured in a facility approved by the USDA, FDA, and GMP. Moreover, its core formula is free from wheat, soy, dairy, and yeast and is suitable for vegans.
2) The Company Behind Added Attention
Added Attention is a product of Buried Treasure, a nutraceutical division of a privately owned company called Life Line. The Life Line company has been an active member of the health and food industry since 1969. Currently, under the supervision of Lester Burks, it has been providing its services and high-quality supplements for over 45 years.
Buried Treasure was formulated to deliver high-quality minerals and vitamins in liquid form. The company uses cutting-edge technology to manufacture these products so that they have better bioavailability and absorption. Today, it offers more than 36 of these liquid nutrient products, including Added Attention, distributed to all major health store chains and retail stores worldwide.
3) Ingredients of Added Attention
The ingredients list of Added Attention is diverse with a whole food complex including multiple nutrients, minerals, vitamins, and herbal extracts. Mentioned below are some of its key ingredients responsible for the claimed benefits:
- Gotu Kola: It helps improve mental functions, enhances memory and concentration, and boosts the peripheral circulation of blood
- GABA: A natural neurotransmitter that regulates sleep and promotes a positive mood while saving from anxiety and depression
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): A type of omega-3 fatty acid that plays an important role in neural development in infants and children
- DMAE: Boosts brain health and is a building block of an important neurotransmitter
- Grape Seed Extract: Prevents brain damage, improves cognition, and stops memory loss
- Phosphatidylserine: A lipid that covers the cells in your brain to protect them in addition to conducting messages between them for better neural functioning
- Phosphatidylcholine: Improves brain health and cognition and is essential for the synthesis of a particular neurotransmitter
4) What Does Added Attention Do?
Added Attention is a multi-vitamin liquid formula suited for vegetarians that blend several ingredients proven to be effective in aiding with learning and memory as well as mood.
GABA is a neurotransmitter that regulates neuronal excitability and is responsible for controlling muscle tone. Used as a dietary supplement, it offers stress relief as well as reduces symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Caution is advised for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding; not enough information is available to assess its safe use in this context. Docosahexaenoic acid or DHA is an Omega-3 fatty acid that is found mainly in fatty fish or seaweed. It plays a crucial role in the development of the nervous system in infants and is imperative to brain health for adults. Its therapeutic uses include reducing the risk of attention deficit disorder in children as well as helping with major depression. Precaution is advised in pregnancy; a doctor should be consulted before use. Some minor side effects are reported: DHA might cause loose stools, an upset stomach, and belching.
The issues of synthetic GABA and its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier are worth being brought up. It is well known that synthetic GABA cannot cross the BBB and hence produce short-term effects rather than the long term effects usually advertised by manufacturers.
The recommended Added Attention dosage is two tablespoons, one or two times a day; thus, two or three bottles provide a month’s supply. Shake the bottle before use. Although Added Attention presents itself to be a natural supplement, caution is advised when using it because no relevant information about long-term use was found.
5) Added Attention Benefits & Results
Using Added Attention as directed for a suitable amount of time is claimed to provide you with the following benefits:
- Improved attention in day-to-day tasks and enhanced focus due to GABA, DMAE, DHA, and Endomembrane Lipid Complex
- A calmer brain with better neural function due to B vitamins, lemon balm, chamomile, and Gotu Kola
- Enhanced memory retention due to Gotu Kola
- Improved mood primarily due to GABA
- Better learning support due to B vitamins, DHA, and GABA
Keep in mind that individual results may vary from one person to another.
6) Added Attention Side Effects
The company manufacturing Added Attention claims it to be a completely safe product with no risk of side effects, mainly because of its natural composition. The core formula comprises herbal extracts and naturally-sourced vitamins and minerals without any artificial ingredients, colors, fillers, or preservatives.
The supplement is also free from GMOs, soy, dairy, wheat, and yeast, and only contains natural cane sugar for good taste. Therefore, the chances of Added Attention causing side effects is negligible.
In minor cases, some mild side effects like loose stools, belching, and an upset stomach may occur but usually resolve on their own.
7) Added Attention Warnings and Precautions
- Do not use it if the product is received with a broken seal
- Keep out of reach of children and avoid overdosing as it may lead to unnecessary side effects
- The claims put forward by Life Line Food in reference to Added Attention have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration so there is a chance of falsity
- The product is not meant to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any mental illness or disease
8) Where to Buy Added Attention?
Added Attention is available for purchase at its official website (buriedtreasureIn.com). It can also be found on several other platforms, including Amazon, iHerb, and evitamins.
9) Added Attention Cost
The cost for Added Attention varies depending on where you purchase it. The official website is currently offering it at the price of $30. 18 per bottle. Subscribing to the company can bring down the total price to $29.27. Shipping charges apply to each order separately.
10) How to Use Added Attention
One tablespoon of Added Attention is suggested to be consumed every day, preferably with meals. Once the body is adapted to it, the dose can be increased to two tablespoons per day. It can be taken directly or by mixing in any beverage.
Avoid taking Added Attention on an empty stomach. Once the bottle is opened, refrigerate it and use it within 45 days. Shake the bottle well before each use.
11) Our Final Take On Added Attention
Added Attention is a liquid supplement that targets children to promote their brain development and improve learning, memory, and focus. The formula utilizes a huge blend of naturally-sourced vitamins, minerals, and plant extracts with evidence-based effects. The price is nominal and can be easily afforded in the long run.
Overall, Added Attention can be a good addition to your child’s routine to ensure optimal brain development.
Frequently Asked Questions about Added Attention
Added Attention is advertised as a liquid supplement that aims to support the nutritional needs of growing minds. It claims to help children improve their learning, memory retention, focus, and attention.
Daily use of Added Attention in prescribed amounts is likely to nourish the brain, optimize neural transmission, and protect it from damage.
Take one to two tablespoons of Added Attention every day, preferably with meals. Do not forget to shake the bottle well before every use.
The majority of reviews regarding Added Attention are in its favor, calling it an effective supplement for children. However, a few negative ones indicate that it has a sour taste.