Nootropic supplements are designed to enhance brain health, mental functions, and cognitive performance. Students commonly use them to help improve academic performance, workers to improve mental agility, and even older adults to protect cognitive functions. While there are multiple brain-boosting supplements on the market, Brain Booster by Vital Vitamins has earned a good reputation for itself.
Our Brain Booster review below will analyze the most critical elements of this nootropic supplement, starting with the manufacturer and finishing with the claimed benefits, cost per serving, potential side effects, and what genuine buyers think of the product.
1) What is Vital Vitamins Brain Booster?
Have you ever felt groggy and mentally foggy even after a whole night’s sleep? Do you have to rely on coffee one cup after the other to regain some brain function? These signs may suggest that your brain is lagging behind and could use some extra boost from an external source. In this regard, using a nootropic like Vital Vitamins Brain Booster can be a good idea.
Brain Booster, made by Vital Vitamins, is a popular nootropic supplement for focus, concentration, attention, clarity, and memory. While not unique, the formula includes several high-profile ingredients, such as Bacopa Monnieri, Ginkgo Biloba, DMAE, and Rhodiola Rosea. The supplement contains herbal extracts and natural ingredients that are clearly labeled with their full dosages, which helps clients know precisely what they are using if they choose to go with its use. The company claims to avoid any fillers, artificial flavors, and colors in the core formula to retain the purity and efficacy of its ingredients.
2) The Company Behind Vital Vitamins Brain Booster
Brain Booster is a brainchild of a small American company called Vital Vitamins. The company has two supplements under its label: Brain Booster and Collagen Complex. Unfortunately, there needs to be more information about the company online or on its official website. Interested individuals can enquire the company directly about their origin and manufacturing by contacting them through the following mediums:
- Website: myvitalvitamins.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Vital Vitamins Brain Booster Ingredients
Vital Vitamins Brain Booster contains the following ingredients to strengthen the brain and cognition:
- Bacopa Monnieri: This ingredient includes strong antioxidant properties and saponins that reduce inflammation and support the neural networks to improve learning, cognition, and memory.
- Rhodiola Rosea: This apoptogenic herb has been used to treat different health issues, such as depression and high-stress levels. Using Rhodiola can also help individuals perform better in social settings by fighting fatigue and improving mood.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Rich in antioxidants, ginkgo helps improve memory and supports overall brain health. Ginkgo Biloba supplements have been shown to improve mental processing and support memory in healthy older adults when taken daily for six weeks.
- DMAE: DMAE has been known to trigger the release of various brain chemicals, such as acetylcholine, that improve mental sharpness. This ingredient also improves focus, enhances sleep patterns and mental clarity, and supports users in maintaining better short-term memory. All these effects make DMAE a good component for people working in high-pressure environments with deadlines coming up.
4) Vital Vitamins Brain Booster: Pros and Cons
Not sure if you should purchase Vital Vitamins Brain Booster? Go through the following list of pros and cons to make a decision:
- It is a high-quality formula
- It is affordable and can be used for a long time
- It contains evidence-backed ingredients with proven brain-boosting properties
- Some of the supplement’s ingredients may take weeks or months to trigger effects.
- The presence of DMAE in Brain Booster may lead to certain side effects
- Brain Booster contains gelatin which does not make it vegan-friendly
5) Vital Vitamins Brain Booster Side Effects
Due to the ingredients available in the Brain Booster nootropic supplement, some users may experience mild to moderate adverse effects, typically as a response to how their bodies adjust to the supplement.
The side effects due to the presence of DMAE in these capsules include stomach upset, irritability, increased blood pressure, muscle tension, confusion, drowsiness, and headaches. Bacopa Monnieri, on the other hand, may cause increased bowel movements, dry mouth, nausea, diarrhea, stomach cramps, fatigue, and bloating. Ginkgo in this supplement may also lead to side effects, such as headaches, digestive problems, diarrhea, nausea, allergic skin reactions, muscle weakness, headaches, and dizziness.
The available research suggests that herbal extracts are more likely to cause adverse effects and negative interactions with specific prescriptions when continuously taken for more than 30 days. Therefore, we recommend cycling Brain Booster regularly to minimize the risk of side effects.
6) Vital Vitamins Brain Booster Warnings and Precautions
Vital Vitamins Brain Booster can interact with many medications, such as:
- Birth control pills or other estrogens
- Blood thinners
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs)
- Serotonin Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SNRIs)
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOs)
- Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs)
- Triptans for migraine
- Certain HIV medications and Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) treatments
- Seizure medications
If you are taking these medications, contact a doctor before combining them with Brain Booster. Avoid taking this supplement if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
7) Where to Buy Vital Vitamins Brain Booster
Brain Booster is available primarily on Amazon and eBay. You can also purchase the product directly from the manufacturer by visiting myvitalvitamins.com.
8) How Much Does Vital Vitamins Brain Booster Cost?
One bottle of Brain Booster costs $24.99, which is a reasonable price. Each bottle contains 60 capsules which are enough to last an entire month if a single user is consuming them.
9) How to Take Vital Vitamins Brain Booster
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily or as a healthcare provider recommends. Before beginning daily use, take one capsule and wait 48 hours to rule out any possibility of any potential side effects.
10) What Users Are Saying
"My husband and I are always on the lookout for the best herbal remedies for our mental dysfunctions. This does a great job of focusing you into attention and helping my head be a little less foggy. I do seem to think more clearly, as long as I have something to focus on." [Read full review]
"They do, work, but I am on my fourth bottle, and I might stop because it feels like they aren't doing anything for me anymore, but I definitely felt a difference in the beginning." [Read full review]
"I was not a fan of this product, mainly because it made me sleepy. I want to have energy and be alert, and this did not give me that. I was just in a "whatever" mood, and I literally took a day nap. That does NOT usually happen...
" [Read full review]
11) Bottom Line – Does It Really Work?
There are lots of nootropics that claim to improve cognitive function. However, ensuring that you get the best product for yourself is crucial. Vital Vitamins Brain Booster is a best-seller nootropic supplement on Amazon and one of the most popular brain supplements in the United States. The formula offers proven ingredients, such as Ginkgo Biloba, Bacopa Monnieri, DMAE, and Rhodiola Rosea, that may help support your brain health.
Overall, Brain Booster, made by Vital Vitamins, includes a good mix of nootropic ingredients and adaptogens to give your brain a welcome boost.