Are you looking for something to boost your energy levels, enhance vitality, or trigger weight loss? A liver detoxification supplement is something that may help you achieve all these results. UltraClear Plus by Metagenics is one such supplement that claims to support balanced metabolic detoxification in order to support liver health. Available in the form of a powder, it is easy to incorporate into daily life to achieve well-rounded nutritional support.
Can UltraClear Plus really help you achieve what it promises? Is it worth an investment compared to its market price? Let’s delve deeper into this supplement to find out.
1) Ultraclear Plus at a Glance
UltraClear Plus is a nutritional support supplement designed to target and improve liver detoxification and support overall health. According to Metagenics, its manufacturing company, the product particularly focuses on the second stage of liver detoxification to balance it out. UltraClear Plus is a stronger variant of an older product called UltraClear with a broader list of ingredients. The former includes green tea catechins and mixed carotenoids that provide enhanced protection against the unsafe compounds that are generated at some point in the detoxification process. The formula included in UltraClear Plus follows a scientific-based protocol and only includes natural ingredients for a safer approach to health and wellness.
Available in the form of a powder, UltraClear Plus is easier to use and can be incorporated into daily life without any hassle. The ingredients are non-GMO and free from gluten to better suit a wider range of customers.
2) The Company Behind Ultraclear Plus
The company manufacturing UltraClear Plus is based in the U.S. and is called Metagenics. It was established in Aliso Viejo, California, in 1983 and deals in nutrition supplements, lifestyle programs, and medical foods to help people achieve a good state of health. This company states that they regard quality like no other company and devotes significant resources and personnel to test each ingredient’s safety. Each test batch of the formula developed under its label is also checked at different critical stages of development.
This business started in the United States but now has international status and opened offices in New Zealand, the Netherlands, Australia, Belgium, and Canada. In 2009, Metagenics was acquired by Alticor Inc. as a subsidiary and currently employs over a thousand people worldwide with a revenue of approximately $330 million per year.
3) Ultraclear Plus Ingredients
UltraClear Plus by Metagenics consists of a variety of ingredients to support liver health and detoxification. Some of the most important ones include:
- Catechins: Catechins act as natural antioxidants and phenol to support liver health while controlling unhealthy cell growth.
- Vitamin A: This vitamin is particularly helpful for liver health as it prevents hepatic damage and protects it from fatty necrosis of cells.
- Thiamine: The use of thiamine is clinically warranted to protect the liver from the complications of fatty liver.
- Vitamin C: As an antioxidant, vitamin C controls the levels of oxidative stress which would otherwise damage healthy liver cells.
- Biotin: In addition to supporting eye, hair, and skin health, Biotin is also known to support liver health and overall functions.
- Vitamin E: As a potent antioxidant, vitamin E works similarly to vitamin C in keeping oxidative stress at bay. Studies suggest that it also maintains the integrity of liver cells.
4) Is Ultraclear Plus Right for You?
This product includes a large number of ingredients, which is why it is difficult to point just one essential ingredient. However, the presence of Catechins may be relevant information for some consumers, as it is a natural phenol and antioxidant, part of the chemical family of flavonoids. It is obtained from decaffeinated green tea and it containsEGG, an element that may contribute to inhibiting unhealthy cell growth and programmed cell death. Green tea usage is related to decreased risk of cancer and heart disease because it includes naturally occurring chemical compounds named polyphenols, such as Catechins.
Another important ingredient for this formula is Vitamin A, which is an essential vitamin for numerous bodily processes. Research indicates that it may be useful in preventing breast cancer and cataracts, being a support during pregnancy and after giving birth, while also decreasing symptoms in diseases such as malaria, HIV, measles, and diarrhea, etc. The product includes 5000 IU of Vitamin A, and it is not recommended to exceed this dosage, as it may cause several side-effects, especially in the case of pregnant women.
Rice protein is an alternative to whey and soy and is produced from brown rice. It has a low-allergenic-potential, which is why people predisposed to allergies may be satisfied with this medical food. According to its developers, the supplement needs an introductory program of 28 days, and a modified elimination diet should be included. Also, it is recommended a minimum of 800 calories per day for the diet.
5) Ultraclear Plus Claims
- Ultraclear plus offers additional nutritive support for chronic fatigue syndrome patients
- Metagenics has three certifications for high quality products
- The product has been clinically reviewed at FMRC
6) Ultraclear Plus Product Warnings
The following precautions must be kept in mind while taking the UltraClear Plus supplement:
- The supplement contains vitamin A which increases the risk of birth defects. Hence, pregnant women must use it with caution only after approval from their doctor
- Nursing mothers must abstain from using UltraClear Plus
- The supplement is not intended for use by individuals lesser than 18 years of age
- If you are already taking any medications, consider consulting a healthcare provider before using UltraClear Plus simultaneously
- In case of developing any side effects, stop using immediately and visit a doctor
- Do not use if the safety seal of the product is missing
- Keep the product in a cool, dry place
- Keep UltraClear Plus away from children’s reach
- UltraClear Plus contains certain chemicals like Lead recognized by the State of California to cause birth defects, reproductive harm, or cancer
7) Where to Buy Ultraclear Plus
UltraClear Plus is readily available through its manufacturing company’s official website (Metagenics.com). You can also order it from Amazon and Walmart. A valid practitioner code is required to purchase UltraClear Plus from its official website.
8) Ultraclear Plus Cost
The cost for one jar of UltraClear Plus varies depending on the platform you purchase it from. However, the estimated cost per bottle lies between $86 to $120.
9) How to Use Ultraclear Plus
UltraClear Plus is a powdered supplement that comes enclosed in a canister. Before scooping out the powder, shake the canister well. Take two leveled scoops or approximately 42 grams of the powder and add it to 8 ounces of chilled water. Mix it, shake it, or blend the mixture before drinking it. You may also consider mixing the powder in juice and drinking it twice daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. If you are a sensitive individual, consider reducing the daily dose to one scoop in 5 ounces of chilled water or juice and consume it twice every day for the initial 3 to 4 days before switching to the full daily dose.
The supplement comes in the form of three delicious flavors, including vanilla, pineapple, banana, and berry.
10) Bottom Line – Does It Really Work?
UltraClear Plus seems like a legit product that improves liver health while decreasing the overall oxidative stress levels in the body. The powdered supplement comes in three delicious flavors and is backed by multiple positive customer reviews that prove its benefits. However, the price for this nutritional support formula seems a bit higher, which may make it unaffordable for specific users.