Tran-Q Review – Is it Effective?
In the current era, it can be tough to stay relaxed and calm on a day-to-day basis. If you are one of those people who feel like it’s very hard to stay calm or remain high-strung throughout the day, using a natural supplement such as Tran-Q may help. The supplement has been claimed to lift the spirit and promote serenity in people who routinely engage in highly stressful jobs.
Let’s take a look at this product in detail to understand whether you can truly rely on it.
1) Quick Overview
Tran-Q is a dietary supplement that claims to act as a stress-relieving formula for people commonly working in a high-pressure environment. This herbal stress buster works based on a mixture of ancient Chinese herbs that relax the mind and soul even when the going gets tough.
The supplement is intended for people who easily become physically tensed and overwhelmed in everyday scenarios. According to the manufacturing website, the supplement includes a clinically-tested formulation that targets multiple organs and systems that directly take part in generating a stress response.
The Tran-Q is manufactured by a reputable company and is claimed to be safe and effective. Meant to be taken on a daily basis, this supplement is labeled natural and easy to use and add to everyday life.
2) History of Tran-Q
The company manufacturing the theTran-Q supplements is based in the U.S. and is called Metagenics. It was established in Aliso Viejo, California in 1983 and deals in nutritional supplements, lifestyle programs, and medical foods to help people achieve a sound state of health. This company states that they regard quality like no other company and devotes significant resources as well as personnel to test the safety of each ingredient. Each test batch of the formula developed under its label is checked in different key stages of development as well. This business first started out in the United States but now has international status and has opened offices in New Zealand, the Netherlands, Australia, Belgium, and Canada.
In 2009, Metagenics was acquired by Alticor Inc. as a subsidiary and currently employs over a thousand people worldwide with a revenue of approximately $330 million per year.
3) Ingredients of Tran-Q
As claimed by the manufacturing company, Tran-Q includes multiple herbs and natural ingredients that have been traditionally used in Chinese Medicine to relax the mind and body. These ingredients include the following:
- Polygala Root: This ingredient was used by Chinese monks with the belief that it helps their spirit. Science confirms that polygala helps calm down the mind, fights anxiety, and promotes vitality. The ingredient also boosts cognitive functions, fights depression, and sharpens reflexes.
- Jujube Fruit: Jujube fruit has been known to support brain function by targeting the hippocampus. It also fights insomnia, manages anxiety, and supports the immune system.
- Poria Fungus: This ingredient is a naturally occurring mushroom that traditional medicine has been using because of its health benefits. Poria can manage fatigue, promote healthy sleep patterns, and invigorate the body. Additionally, it also works well for people with frequent restlessness and anxiety.
- Biota Seed: This ingredient has also been known to regulate sleep while reducing the occurrence of nervousness and anxiety. Additionally, it also has beneficial effects on memory.
- Gardenia Fruit: This ingredient works by soothing the mind and easing irritability. It also helps in the management of headaches and fights depressive moods.
- Licorice Root: Licorice includes an active ingredient called glycyrrhizic acid which regulates the function and operation of the adrenal glands, an organ directly involved in controlling stress levels. As a result, the ingredient can limit nervousness, reduce the feelings of depression, fight exhaustion, and control mood swings.
4) Tran-Q – Is it Safe?
As per the manufacturing company of Tran-Q pills, the supplement is free from any artificial ingredients, synthetics, fillers, or chemicals. It is also non-GMO, vegetarian, and free from gluten. Moreover, the company itself pays special attention to the quality maintenance protocols to make sure that all products are safe and effective to use.
Some people may experience mild side effects, such as nausea and GI upset as their bodies adjust to the new supplement. However, these effects are likely to go away with time.
5) Where to Buy Tran-Q
Tran-Q is available for purchase at the following two platforms:
- Company’s official website (Metagenics.com)
6) Tran-Q Price
The price for Tran-Q has not been revealed on its official website and requires a practitioner’s code to make the purchase. On Amazon, the price for one bottle with 60 capsules is $56.99.
7) Tran-Q Directions
The official dose for Tran-Q is one tablet three times a day. Combining it with meals lowers the risks of side effects. The company advises not to exceed the daily limit to keeping side effects at bay. If you are new to using this supplement, consider trying from one tablet per day and slowly working your way up with time. Alternatively, contact a doctor to determine the best daily dose for yourself.
8) Bottom Line – Does It Really Work?
Tran-Q is a dietary health product created in order to provide its users with a natural way of managing stress. Its manufacturing company is a popular one with an experienced research team and over 30 years of experience in this domain. This formula featured in the Tran-Q supplement includes an herbal blend that uses ingredients proven to be effective against stress, anxiety, or depression.
The product is vegetarian-friendly and available for purchase directly from the manufacturer’s website along with other physical and online retailers. The price is on the pricier side, but the supplement can be a good addition to daily life.
Frequently Asked Questions about Tran-Q
According to Metagenics, using Tran-Q is unlikely to bring any side effects because it only contains a herbal blend with no presence of any chemicals, fillers, toxins, or other harmful substances. The company is also strict with its quality maintenance checks and surveys to keep its products free from side effects.
As a herbal formula, Tran-Q is likely to be safe for usage even for people who are on prescription medications. However, for your own safety, checking in with a doctor before using this supplement is recommended.
Tran-Q can be a good supplement to use for people who often find themselves in stressful situations. For example, people working in high-pressure environments like doctors, military personnel, lawyers, etc. can benefit from it. Moreover, students who are burdened with academic load may also use it to keep their stress levels under control.
There are not many reviews about Tran-Q posted on its official website. The ones available are positive and confirm the claims put forth by this supplement.