Smart Caffeine Review – Is it Effective?
If you tend to drink multiple cups of coffee a day to get through the hectic routine, you might be at risk of certain side effects. Using a supplement called Smart Caffeine might be a great alternative for you to keep getting that daily dose of energy and power without these pesky side effects.
Manufactured by Natural Stacks, Smart Caffeine is a dietary supplement that claims to be a safer coffee substitute. With the help of two natural ingredients, it can provide the user with mental clarity and consistent energy levels that keep them on their toes all day round without the usual negative effects of coffee.
Can Smart Caffeine really replace your daily cup of coffee without any added risk? Let’s delve into this review to find out.
1) Quick Overview
Caffeine is undoubtedly the most widely used psychoactive agent in the world. Whether you get it from energy drinks, coffee, or something else, a great majority of people are hopped up on this naturally-occurring chemical on a daily basis and cannot seem to function without it. While most of these people seem to enjoy it, many end up experiencing side effects, such as anxiety, restlessness, rapid heart rate, and jitters. For people who cannot seem to give up on coffee but are tired of the associated side effects, Natural Stacks has introduced a product called Smart Caffeine.
Smart Caffeine is a pill-based dietary supplement that uses two natural ingredients to provide coffee-like benefits. Its regular use claims to boost cognition and sharpness while maintaining high levels of physical energy all day. The best part about using this supplement is the significantly decreased likelihood of acquiring the annoying side effects associated with caffeine. The product is manufactured by a famous supplement company that has cited multiple studies to back up its claims and does its research when it comes to making its products.
2) The Company Behind Smart Caffeine
Smart Caffeine is the brainchild of Natural Stacks, a Delaware-based company that has been running successfully since 2013. The company particularly focuses on improving brain health and has released multiple supplements to make it happen.
The company has an admirable dedication to transparency regarding its manufacturing process and commitment to quality. Natural Stacks says they are the world’s first open-source supplement company that partners with the leading ingredient manufacturers and suppliers to leverage patented technology and create the best brain supplements. The company claims that all its products come with ingredient traceability and full label disclosure. Natural Stacks also believes in third-party testing and performs it on every batch before sending it into the market.
At the moment, the company has multiple products out in the supplement market for better focus, sleep, sleep, memory, and energy.
3) Smart Caffeine Nutrition Facts
The formula of Smart Caffeine includes the following two ingredients:
- Caffeine: Caffeine works by blocking the adenosine receptors while boosting the levels of serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, and acetylcholine. Due to its stimulant properties, it works to increase energy, alertness, and mood.
- Theanine: Theanine is a type of amino acid that naturally occurs in green tea and is particularly famous for its relaxing properties. Inside the brain, it works by increasing the GABA levels and regulating alpha waves to provide a calm, focused, and relaxed state. The ingredient has also been known to help people diver deeper into meditations by improving their concentration.
4) Does Smart Caffeine Work?
There are only two ingredients in Smart Caffeine: caffeine (100 mg) and L-theanine (200 mg). Natural Stacks claims that combining these two ingredients they can smooth out the traditional effects of caffeine for a better experience. One product testimonial says Smart Caffeine is healthier and more effective than simply drinking coffee.
Natural Stacks links to 7 studies on NCBI’s website (National Center for Biotechnology Information). It’s one of the most reputable science-based sources that makes studies available to the public. Each of these studies discusses the effects of caffeine, and most conclude that L-theanine and caffeine can improve attention when combined. One study mentions that the combination is more effective than using just one of these ingredients, and the amount of L-theanine should exceed the amount of caffeine for better potential. In short, evidence strongly suggests that Smart Caffeine should be an effective supplement.
5) Smart Caffeine: Pros and Cons
Smart Caffeine possesses the following benefits that may interest many coffee lovers:
- Instead of giving a short-term boost, Smart Caffeine works for hours to smooth out the energy levels and provide consistent clarity.
- None of the common side effects of stimulants like jitters, headaches, anxiety, nausea, cravings, insomnia, or increased blood pressure.
- The product is inexpensive, and further discounts can be gained by buying multiple bottles
- Its regular use can increase focus, improve cognition, and enhance short-term memory retention without overstimulation
6) Smart Caffeine Warnings and Precautions
Keep the following precautions in mind while using Smart Caffeine:
- Since the product contains caffeine, it may not be suitable for people looking for a non-caffeine natural stimulant or a stimulant-free formula
- If you’ve built up a heavy tolerance to caffeine, you might need to take 3-6 capsules of this supplement a day. This would be a maximum of 30 pills a week, given the recommendations and directions on each bottle
- Keep out of children’s reach and store in a cool, dry place
- Do not exceed the recommended dose as suggested by the manufacturing company
7) Where to Buy Smart Caffeine
Smart Caffeine is available on multiple online platforms, such as Walmart and Amazon. You can also purchase it from its official manufacturer’s website by visiting naturalstacks.com.
8) How Much Does Smart Caffeine Cost?
Smart Caffeine is available in plastic bottles, each containing 60 pills. The price per bottle is $19.95 but can be reduced to $15.95 if you subscribe to the auto-shipping program.
9) Smart Caffeine Serving Size
The directions, listed on the side of a Natural Caffeine bottle, recommend you take 1-2 pills whenever you feel fatigued or desire increased energy. The company suggests not using the supplement daily and advises a maximum dose of 6 pills daily.
10) Bottom Line – Does It Really Work?
Smart Caffeine claims to be a natural and safer alternative to coffee at a relatively low price. Evidence strongly suggests that Smart Caffeine is an effective supplement with a safe and potent formula that keeps your energy high without crashing later. Since Natural Stacks makes their products open-source, it means other people are welcome to use their formulas and improve upon them. The formula this supplement contains seems well-tested formula and backed by ample research.
Smart Caffeine might be an excellent supplement to try for sustained energy without any usual caffeine-related side effects at a highly affordable price.
Customers Questions and Answers with Smart Caffeine
Smart Caffeine only includes two active ingredients: caffeine and theanine.
Smart Caffeine is inexpensive, with a bottle containing 60 pills priced at $19.95. Further discounts can be availed by ordering bulk or subscribing to auto-shopping programs.
No, Smart Caffeine only contains two ingredients, both of which have been tested to provide the claimed benefits without any added risk or side effects.
Yes, the company manufacturing Smart Caffeine provides all customers a chance to return this product within 30 days of purchase to get a full refund in case they are unsatisfied.