Serotonin is a natural neurotransmitter produced in the brain to help relay signals from one part of the brain to another. This brain chemical is at the center of facilitating sustained, but deep sleep, as well as mood and even our appetite.
Because of how serotonin influences our everyday lives, it’s therefore critical to make sure the brain is adequately nourished to produce serotonin. This brings us to BrainMD’s Serotonin Mood Support.
Serotonin Mood Support is claimed to improve mood and maintain a healthu serotonin balance, but how well does this nootropic work? Read our Serotonin Mood Support review to find out.
1) BrainMD Serotonin Mood Support at a Glance
- Serotonin Mood Support uses 5 key ingredients
- Their B12 dose is almost 21 times higher than the recommended serving per day
- Premiumly priced compared to competition
2) The Company Behind BrainMD Serotonin Mood Support
Serotonin Mood Support is sold by BrainMD. The company is owned by Dr. Daniel Amen, a celebrity doctor who practises as a brain disorder specialist and psychiatrist.
True to their name, the company sells a variety of supplements primarily aimed to enhance brain function and promote brain health, but also have supplements for immunity and sleep.
- Contact Form: https://brainmd.com/contact
- Phone: 888-850-5287
- Email: SUPPORT@BRAINMDHEALTH.COM
3) What’s Inside BrainMD Serotonin Mood Support?
Serotonin Mood Support contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Satiereal Saffron Extract
The B Complex blend is dosed with eye-popping numbers, but it should be noted that they’re water soluble. This makes it near impossible to overdose on them, even with the dose provided by this supplement.
The Satiereal Saffron Extract is actually dosed high. Studies report on using 30 mg per day with positive effects on anxiety and stress, so the 177 mg daily serving should illicit good results.
5-HTP is a common stress fighter, but also good mood enhancer and positively affects serotonin balance.
If you’re looking for a more potent stress-reducing ingredient, nootropics like Neurohacker Collective Qualia Mind contains Rhodiola Rosea. Rhodiola is one of the best anti-stress herbs in the market.
4) Does BrainMD Serotonin Mood Support Work?
The supplement does work for mood enhancing and maybe some sleep benefits. but it depends on whether the person needs the extra help or not.
It wouldn’t work as intended on mood if you’re not exactly having serotonin issues or if you have healthy sleep habits, but we will say the formula is of high quality.
As for the appetite, it’s up for debate. While being in a good mood does reduce urges to eat, it still depends on the person’s environment and mindset towards food.
5) BrainMD Serotonin Mood Support Health Benefits
- Helps maintain a healthy mood
- Maintains a healthy appetite
6) BrainMD Serotonin Mood Support Product Warnings
Do not use if currently taking antidepressants monoamine oxidase inhibitor medications. Not recommended during pregnancy.
7) Where to Buy BrainMD Serotonin Mood Support
You can buy Serotonin Mood from their website and from Amazon.
8) BrainMD Serotonin Mood Support Cost
- One bottle (30 servings): $49.95
9) Directions For Taking BrainMD Serotonin Mood Support
Suggested Use: Take 4 capsules daily with food, maximum 8 capsules daily.
10) Final Thoughts on BrainMD Serotonin Mood Support
BrainMD’s Serotonin Mood Support is a high quality nootropic designed to elevate mood, enhance mental energy, and have a positive effect on appetite.
The only downside is the price per bottle. At $49.95 a month, this isn’t exactly a cheap product, especially when you look at the price of its competitors.
Even if the competition doesn’t offer as premium a formula as what we have here, seeing that you can get a similar product for half the price can make people think twice.