Neuriva Plus Review – Is it Effective?
Neuriva is a line of nootropic supplements made by Schiff Vitamins that are mainly designed to boost brain performance, including memory, focus, and concentration. Schiff Vitamins currently has six supplements in the Neuriva line, including Neuriva Original, Neuriva Plus, and Neuriva De-Stress.
This article focuses on Neuriva Plus and discusses relevant aspects of this brain supplement, including its core ingredients, benefits, and potential side effects. Neuriva Plus harnesses the power of two natural ingredients – coffee fruit extract and Phosphatidylserine – to fuel six indicators of brain performance that include focus, memory, learning, accuracy, concentration, and reasoning.
If you are wondering if this supplement is right for you, if it’s worth trying, and if it lives up to the claims made by the manufacturer, keep reading this article to find out.
1) History of Neuriva Plus
Neuriva Plus is produced by Schiff Nutrition International (Schiff Vitamins), a company was founded by Joe Weider as Weider Nutrition in 1936 and now has operations in over 60 countries, with headquarters in the UK, Singapore, Dubai, and Amsterdam.
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Schiff Nutrition International has extensive product lines like Airborne, Neuriva, and MegaRed and manufacture a range of supplements that promote brain, joint, and gut health. Neuriva Plus is one of their popular supplements and has received many positive reviews.
They’re also the company behind nootropics like Neuriva De-Stress.
2) Neuriva Plus Nutrition Facts
Neuriva Plus includes
- Vitamin B6 that promotes a healthy nervous system
- Folate for healthy cell formation
- Vitamin B12 for healthy blood and nerve cells
- Coffee fruit extract which is loaded with beneficial antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals
- Phosphatidylserine, which helps the relay of messages between brain cells.
3) What Does Neuriva Plus Do?
Neuriva Plus offers a simple blend of two core ingredients (the patented Coffee Extract Neurofactor and Phosphatidylserine) and three support ingredients (Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, and Folate).
Phosphatidylserine is a fatty substance produced naturally in the body. Phosphatidylserine is crucial because it is involved in the body’s clotting function and can protect cells. It is essential for the proper functioning of nerve cells within the brain, assists in transmitting messages between neurons, and plays a role in maintaining memory as the brain ages.
Phosphatidylserine is found naturally in certain foods, including soy (the primary source), egg yolks, white beans, beef liver, and chicken liver. It may be difficult for your body to absorb sufficient amounts of Phosphatidylserine from dietary sources, but fortunately, Neuriva Plus delivers 100mg of Phosphatidylserine to make up for that.
Because Neuriva Plus contains Phosphatidylserine, it can be beneficial for people suffering from
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Multiple sclerosis
Neurofactor is advertised as an all-natural, patented extract of the whole fruit of the Coffea arabica plant. It is claimed that Neurofactor can increase key neuroprotein (BDNF) levels that are vital for higher thinking, memory, and learning.
Neuriva Plus contains a healthy blend of these ingredients and some B vitamins and can also promote healthy sleep, preserve memory, enhance exercise performance, and improve mood.
4) Potential Side Effects from Neuriva Plus Ingredients
There aren’t any known significant side effects of Neuriva Plus. However, some users have reported mild gas, bloating and constipation after consuming Phosphatidylserine which is a core ingredient in Neuriva Plus.
5) Where to Buy Neuriva Plus in the United States?
You can purchase Neuriva Plus online on the company’s official online store or from select retailers like Amazon. You can also purchase other Schiff Vitamins products on their website.
6) Neuriva Plus Price
You can buy a 30-count bottle of Neuriva Plus for $49.99.
7) How to Use Neuriva Plus
Adults 18 years and older should take one (1) capsule daily at bedtime.
8) What Users Are Saying
"This pill worked for me the first couple of days, and then it seemed like I could not have good cognitive thinking again. It just seems like it quit working." [Read full review]
"It works for me. I have ADD, and it's hard for me to stay focused on anything. This lets me be me while being able to think faster and better judgment. Maybe a little too good as even my boss is like your doing such an amazing job that they just keep giving me more to handle, but no worries, I got this!" [Read full review]
"Not too sure about this product since I can't say that I notice a significant difference. My short term memory is not great for my age. It's not that bad either. However, I bought this hoping I wouldn't forget as much, and maybe it's helped a bit, but not enough for me to say for sure." [Read full review]
9) Our Verdict on Neuriva Plus
Neuriva Plus is specifically designed to improve focus, memory, learning, accuracy, concentration, and reasoning and prevent cognitive decline, which may happen as the brain gets older.
The natural ingredients included in Neuriva Plus have also been proven to support mental health, and the formula has received many positive reviews and testimonials from happy customers. Also, Neuriva Plus is made by a reputable company with an 80-year history of delivering quality and excellence.
Customers Questions and Answers with Neuriva Plus
Neuriva Plus contains 1.7mg Vitamin B6, 680mcg Folate -(400 mcg folic acid), 2.4 mcg Vitamin B12, 200mg Coffee Fruit Extract, 100mg Phosphatidylserine
Neuriva Plus is a nootropic supplement that claims to improve focus, memory, learning, accuracy, concentration, and reasoning.
Neuriva Plus is a natural supplement with generally safe ingredients. However, some users have reported mild side effects like gas and stomach upset.
You can purchase Schiff Neuriva Plus online from the Schiff Vitamins website or select retailers like Amazon.
Neuriva Plus generally costs $49.99 for a 30-count bottle.
Neuriva Plus may boost focus and concentration as well as cognitive functions. The formula offers a blend of supportive B-Vitamins and core ingredients such as the patented Neurofactor and Phosphatidylserine.
Neuriva Plus contains well-researched ingredients with multiple benefits and is free from generally unsafe ingredients or significant allergens.
If you are looking for a quick boost in attention, focus, information processing ability, and memory retention, Neuriva Plus might be an excellent option for you. It is packed with vitamins, Phosphatidylserine, and Coffee fruit extract to support brain function.
Adults (18 years and older) should take one (1) capsule daily at bedtime.
You can contact the Schiff customer support department by phone at 1 (888) 532-4574, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the "Contact Us" form available on the company's official website.
Schiff Nutrients International accepts returns provided that goods are returned in their original packaging, in a saleable condition, and within 30 days from the date of the invoice. You might also be required to pay a restocking fee if you want to return purchases.
Schiff Neuriva Plus customer reviews and testimonials on Amazon are mostly positive. This nootropic is rated 4.3 out of 5 (18,939 ratings), with 79% of the users rating the product with at least 4 stars.
Neuriva Plus is made by Schiff Nutrition International, a subsidiary of Reckitt Benckiser (RB) LLC.
- Schiff Nutrition International official website. Retrieved on February 10, 2021.
- Weider Global Nutrition - History of Excellence - web.archive.org. Retrieved on February 10, 2021.
- Sapna Maheshwari - Reckitt Benckiser Signs Agreement to Acquire Schiff. Retrieved on February 10, 2021.
- Michael J. Glade and Kyl Smith - Phosphatidylserine and the human brain. Retrieved on February 10, 2021.
- Akito Kato-Kataoka, Masashi Sakai, Rika Ebina, Chiaki Nonaka, Tsuguyoshi Asano, and Takashi Miyamori - Soybean-Derived Phosphatidylserine Improves Memory Function of the Elderly Japanese Subjects with Memory Complaints. Retrieved on February 10, 2021.
- Teruhisa Komori - The Effects of Phosphatidylserine and Omega-3 Fatty Acid-Containing Supplement on Late-Life Depression. Retrieved on February 10, 2021.
- S. Hirayama, K. Terasawa, R. Rabeler, T. Hirayama, T. Inoue, Y. Tatsumi, M. Purpura, and R. Jäger - The effect of phosphatidylserine administration on memory and symptoms of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Retrieved on February 10, 2021.
- FutureCeuticals official website. Retrieved on February 10, 2021.
- Tania Reyes-Izquierdo, Boris Nemzer, Cynthia Shu, Lan Huynh, Ruby Argumedo, Robert Keller, and Zb Pietrzkowski - Modulatory effect of coffee fruit extract on plasma levels of a brain-derived neurotrophic factor in healthy subjects. Retrieved on February 10, 2021.
- Stephen Daniels - Coffee fruit extract shows potential brain benefits: FutureCeuticals study. Retrieved on February 10, 2021.
- Neurofactor - fitnessinformant.com. Retrieved on February 10, 2021.
- Phosphatidylserine - webmd.com. Retrieved on February 10, 2021.
- Phosphatidylserine - rxlist.com. Retrieved on February 10, 2021.
- Robert S. Schwartz, Nejat Düzgüneş, Danny Tsun-Yee Chiu, and Bertram Lubin - Interaction of Phosphatidylserine-Phosphatidylcholine Liposomes with Sickle Erythrocytes. Retrieved on February 10, 2021.
- Phosphatidylserine - winchesterhospital.org. Retrieved on February 10, 2021.