Nootropics have quickly become the talk of the town in only a few years, especially due to the busy lifestyles and the constant rat race where everyone wishes to be working on the top of their game. So it should not be surprising to know that the nootropic industry is also expanding, currently more rapidly than wildfire, to match the rising demand. While many companies producing these brain boosters have been around for decades, the popularity of their products has only blown up more recently. As a result, the market has quickly become saturated with nootropics available in all shapes, colors, and sizes.
With so many different options available, choosing the best one can be mind-boggling. While everyone will react a bit differently to other nootropics, it’s definitely possible to put the odds in your favor by conducting a bit of research before you put the finger on any one of the. Our article today will evaluate Hunter Focus, a product that claims to be “the ultimate brain pill” for everyone. The aim of this review is to assess what’s inside this product, how effective it can be, its benefits, and its price.
1) What is Hunter Focus?
Hunter Focus claims to be a high-dose potent nootropic supplement that uses safe, tested, and methodically-proven ingredients to offer the cognitive advantage you are looking for. The product uses a scientifically optimized formula to nourish the brain with all the required nutrients which helps it perform at its best, even in high-pressure environments.
Hunter Focus promises its users to unlock their true cerebral potential by harnessing the latest evidence and knowledge about mental enhancement. This oral supplement also provides an opportunity to filter out the noise and helps its users solve complex problems and make better choices in life. The product comes with transparent labeling of all ingredients and is labeled vegetarian-friendly.
2) The Company Behind Hunter Focus
Hunter Focus is a product of Roar Ambition, a company working in the UK since 2012. It is currently owned by Robert Parker who started it with a very small but dedicated team of workers. The company quickly became popular with TestoFuel, one of its supplements that singlehandedly led to significant financial growth for the company. Despite being a small company with over 30 people in its core team, the company now provides its supplements to around 178 different countries of the world.
As a progressive sports nutrition company, Roar Ambition is led by experienced marketers with a keen interest in fitness and health. Many of its products have been publically endorsed by celebrities and athletes, including the former UFC Champion Diego Sanchez and former Mr. Universe Robby Robinson. The company also claims to produce clinically researched products with the help of up-to-date formulas. All products produced by Roar Ambition are made exclusively in the UK and the USA and strictly adhere to the current Good Manufacturing Practices.
3) Hunter Focus Ingredients
Hunter Focus includes a powerful formula that combines 20 natural ingredients to harness their power for cognitive improvement. While most of these ingredients alone may not be able to produce any significant benefits, they can make a serious difference when combined. The eight key ingredients of this supplement have been divided into three categories by the company which includes:
This blend helps improve focus, creativity, and learning through:
- Citicoline (250 mg): Citicoline is an essential nutrient that naturally exists in the human body. It helps heal and preserve cell membranes through its neuroprotective effects which help users maintain their ability to reason, think critically, and focus on daily tasks.
- L-Tyrosine (200 mg): L-tyrosine is an amino acid essential for protein synthesis. Its presence allows the brain to synthesize healthy neurotransmitters, including epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine, which enhance the ability to concentrate and multitask effectively.
- L-Theanine (200 mg): L-theanine is another amino acid that relaxes the mind while maintaining its alertness at the same time. It works perfectly for people who wish to keep focus without feeling anxious and jittery.
The following ingredients have been included in the memory matrix to enhance memory formation and recollection:
- Lion’s Mane (500 mg): In addition to being a part of gourmet dishes, lion’s mane mushroom possesses several medicinal properties. These mushrooms contain hericenones and erinacines that stimulate nerve growth and maintain brain health. This ingredient also plays a role in establishing neural pathways for better information retention.
- Maritime Pine Bark (100 mg): Hunter Focus contains 95% of proanthocyanidins, a potent form of Maritime pine bark that enhances the blood flow throughout the body and the brain. With an improved blood flow, users are more likely to experience better mental performance and clarity.
Bacopa Monnieri (200 mg): This aquatic plant contains chemical compounds that strengthen the brain’s ability to focus and process information.
The following two ingredients have been added to Hunter Focus to improve mood and combat fatigue:
- Phosphatidylserine (100 mg): This amino acid forms an integral part of the cell membrane and helps the body get rid of unneeded cells. By removing debris, it makes the mind sharper and healthier.
- Ashwagandha (300 mg): Ashwagandha is a natural stress reliever that balances the levels of cortisol, the stress hormone, to improve mood.
4) Does Hunter Focus Work?
Hunter Focus claims to improve cognition and the capacity to solve complex problems within only a few weeks’ time. Unfortunately, because independent reviews for this product are not too many, it can be difficult to verify these claims through customer feedback. A handful of reviews on its official website highlight it as a compelling product that delivers what it promises.
Based on its ingredients list and dosage, we can say that the natural ingredients added to this stack, each with credible clinical evidence of benefits, can help improve the cognitive brain functions of users. Despite the product being expensive, high-quality, evidence-based ingredients make Hunter Focus a worthy investment, especially for people who wish to enhance their concentration, memory, and overall performance.
5) Hunter Focus Health Benefits
As claimed by the manufacturing company, consuming Hunter Focus every day can provide the following benefits:
- Enhanced memory due to lion’s mane mushroom, bacopa, and Maritime pine bark
- Better focus due to citicoline, L-tyrosine, and L-theanine
- Elevated mood due to ashwagandha extract and phosphatidylserine
- Increased energy due to caffeine
- Boosted creativity due to bacopa and Lion’s Mane mushroom
- Optimized learning due to L-theanine and L-tyrosine
6) Hunter Focus Side Effects
With a clearly labeled ingredients list and their respective dosages, Hunter Focus seems safe and reliable for boosting cognitive health. There is very little evidence suggesting the likelihood of side effects from any of the ingredients added to this supplement as long as you stick to the recommended dose.
Pregnant and nursing females and people with coexisting medical illnesses must consult a doctor prior to use to avoid any unnecessary hassle.
7) Hunter Focus Warnings and Precautions
Although Hunter Focus is free from any harsh caffeine stimulants, its formula contains some caffeine. While the dose is too little (100 mg) to cause any significant side effects, people who already consume too much caffeine through other sources, like tea and coffee, may wish to reconsider their daily caffeine dose to avoid any negative impacts.
8) Where to Buy Hunter Focus
You may purchase your own stack of Hunter Focus from Amazon or the official website of the product (hunterevolve.com).
9) How Much Does Hunter Focus Cost?
There are currently three options available for purchasing Hunter Focus:
- 1 month’s supply (180 capsules) for $90
- 2 month’s supply (360 capsules) for $180
- 4 month’s supply (540 capsules + 180 free capsules) for $270
Since the daily dose of Hunter Focus is high, the price per bottle seems a bit costly compared to other similar products.
10) How to Take Hunter Focus
The company advises taking six pills of Hunter Focus per day for optimal benefits. You may consider pairing the pills with meals to minimize unwanted side effects. For best results, keep using the pills consistently for at least three months.
11) The Bottom Line – “Does it Work?”
Overall, Hunter Focus seems like an impressive product that can make a massive difference to your mood and mental performance.
It can be a good addition to the daily routine for an extra boost for people who are currently struggling to focus on work, study, or even hobbies and daily activities. While some people may find it to be slightly more expensive than other nootropics, you can easily trace where your money is going with noticeable benefits due to its fully-dosed ingredients list. Moreover, discounts are always available on bulk orders, making it an absolute bargain to go for.