Do you feel wired, tired, or constantly wound up all the time? Does it feel like you have recently become oversensitive, and even the tiniest things may cause you to flare up? If yes, you might have an underlying GABA deficiency.
As fancy as it sounds, GABA deficiency is certainly not uncommon in today’s chaotic, sleep-deprived, fast-paced life. But this certainly does not mean that you need to keep living with these expectations forever. You can do plenty of things to optimize GABA levels, such as reducing stress, sleeping enough, eating the right foods, and of course, using the right supplements.
GABA Food Brain by Natural Stacks is a supplement that can help you quickly overcome your GABA deficiency and restore good health. But before you rush out to get yourself a bottle, let’s dive into this review to check out the product’s potential health benefits, ingredients, and whether it is worth trying.
1) Natural Stacks GABA Brain Food at a Glance
As the name suggests, GABA Brain Food is a natural supplement created to support the natural production of GABA in the brain in hopes of creating mental calmness and peace. But what is GABA anyway?
GABA is short for gamma amino-butyric acid, a neurotransmitter naturally produced in the brain with inhibitory effects. What this means is it puts the brakes on mental stress and overthinking. Lots of drugs have been created that follow a similar mechanism to fight anxiety and stress; however, they are loaded with chemicals and can be very addictive and damaging to the body. On the other hand, GABA Brain Food strives to achieve a similar response in the brain using natural compounds that help boost the GABA levels naturally and safely so that users can still enjoy a calm, peaceful mind without all the side effects.
One of the key aspects of GABA Brain Food is that it includes ingredients like citrulline that support GABA to cross the blood-brain barrier more easily for rapid and effective results.
2) The Company Behind Natural Stacks GABA Brain Food
GABA Brain Food is manufactured by Natural Stacks, a company that has been helping people improve brain health since 2013. The company has partnered with the leading manufacturers and ingredient suppliers of the world and has leveraged patented technology together with breakthrough research to give its customers the best brain supplements.
The supplements created by Natural Stacks come with unrivaled transparency because the company believes that each consumer has the right to know what has been added to the supplement that they are using. The innovative formulas of the company’s products come with easy traceability, third-party testing, and full-label disclosure. As per the company’s claims, you can easily focus on building a better brain and better life by choosing products manufactured by Natural Stacks.
3) Natural Stacks GABA Brain Food Ingredients
GABA Brain Food includes the following ingredients in its composition:
- GABA: GABA Brain Food contains GABA neurotransmitters as one of its main ingredients. This inhibitory neurotransmitter has proven to play a key role in improving sleep quality while reducing stress.
- L-Citrulline: L-citrulline is a type of amino acid commonly found in many pre-workout supplements because of its ability to increase blood flow. The similar effects also help GABA enter the brain more efficiently and fast enough to provide greater effects. Moreover, it also plays an indirect role in the production of endogenous GABA production through an increase in nitric oxide levels.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: Rosemary leaf extract is a natural herb rich in rosmarinic acid, an agent that inhibits GABA transaminase, an enzyme that breaks GABA down. So by inhibiting this enzyme, rosemary leaf extract allows GABA levels to build up in the blood while staying active for a longer time period. Studies have also shown that rosemary improves sleep and mood while managing anxiety and stress in a better way.
- Grape Seed Extract: Grape seed extract is the fourth and final ingredient in the GABA Brain Food. Rich in polyphenols, this ingredient increases nitric oxide levels, which widens the blood vessels and improves blood flow. Hence, the working mechanism of grape seed is quite similar to citrulline in that both help GABA easily cross the blood-brain barrier. Some evidence also confirms the ability of grape seed extract to lower the perceived levels of stress.
4) Does Natural Stacks GABA Brain Food Work?
GABA Brain Food seems like a good supplement to promote GABA and its relaxation effects on the brain. However, the supplement can be better in a few ways. On the plus side, all ingredients added to its composition are well-researched and proven to successfully provide all effects that its manufacturing claims.
The dose of GABA, the main ingredient of the supplement, is also within its clinically effective range, which also improves its likelihood of providing the said benefits. The company has also provided a unique approach to optimize the bioavailability of GABA by adding grape seed extract and citrulline that enhance blood flow.
However, the doses of other ingredients added to the supplement are mildly low. It would be wise for Natural Stacks to add a few additional herbs that support the natural production of GABA in the brain, like valerian, passionflower, and lemon balm. However, GABA Brain Food still seems like a decent supplement to support calmness and boost GABA. It is likely to reduce stress, promote better relaxation, and enhance calmness, so the company’s claims may pretty much stand by.
Keep in mind that GABA Brain Food may not work equally well for everyone, and the effects may differ from one person to another. The supplement is also likely to decrease mild to moderate stress, anxiety, and sleep problems but may not work for too severe issues. The good thing about GABA supplements is that they usually start acting from the very first time you take them. However, you may still need to take it for a couple of weeks to experience the maximum benefits.
5) Natural Stacks GABA Brain Food Health Benefits
Using GABA Brain Food can provide users with the following benefits:
- Reduced Stress Levels: GABA Brain Food’s inhibitory effects on the brain can increase mental calmness by causing the brain to slow down.
- Increased Relaxation: With high GABA levels, it becomes easier for users to relax, rest, and rejuvenate their bodies.
- Improved Sleep: Lastly, daily use of GABA Brain Food has been claimed to minimize the feelings of tiredness and fatigue and help users shut off their minds at night. In the long run, this translates to peaceful sleep.
6) Natural Stacks GABA Brain Food Side Effects
GABA Brain Food is very unlikely to cause any side effects in its users due to the absence of any harsh chemicals in its composition. However, a few people may end up developing the following, especially during the initial days of use:
- Nausea, vomiting, and upset stomach
- Muscle weakness
- Shortness of breath
If any of the side effects above interrupt your daily activities, stop using the product right away and contact a doctor.
7) Natural Stacks GABA Brain Food Product Warnings
Keep in mind that GABA Brain Food may not be suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women and people under the age of 18 years. Those who are already taking any prescription or non-prescription medications may consider talking to their healthcare providers about adding the supplement to their daily diet.
8) Where to Buy Natural Stacks GABA Brain Food
GABA Brain Food can be easily ordered through its official website (naturalstacks.com). It is also available on Walmart and Amazon.
9) How Much Does Natural Stacks GABA Brain Food Cost?
GABA Brain Food comes in the form of bottles, each containing 60 capsules or 20 servings. The price per bottle is $39.95, which may seem high to some. However, the company is offering a 20% discount to those who choose their Subscribe and Save Option, lowering the per-bottle price to $31.96.
10) Natural Stacks GABA Brain Food Directions
The recommended daily dosage for GABA Brain Food is between one to three capsules as needed. Users can take it whenever they feel highly anxious and under stress or experience trouble with sleeping.
11) The Bottom Line – “Does it Work?”
GABA Brain Food offers people a unique way to calm down their bodies and optimize their sleep habits by optimizing the availability of GABA in the brain. Despite having comparatively low dosages of ingredients, it can still be a good supplement for people who wish to achieve sleep support, stress reduction, or mental calmness.
The product is readily available online, and discounts are available to make it more affordable in the long run.