Mental Clarity Information Retention Review – 10 Things To Look For
For people with hectic routines who require high attention levels and recollection all day long, supplements can be a great solution. Mental Clarity Information Retention is a dietary supplement designed to help people maximize the potential of their brain and enable them to stay well-focused and sharp throughout the day. Manufactured by a renowned company, Irwin Naturals, this formula has been created by experts with top-class natural ingredients to serve as a breakthrough for higher cognitive power. As per the company’s claims, it not only calms your brain to retain its focal strength but also reduces stress so that you can concentrate more.
Can Mental Clarity Information Retention really help with cognitive development and memory retention? Is this worth spending your hard-earned money on? Let’s know more about the product before we make a decision.
1) What is Mental Clarity Information Retention?
Mental Clarity Information Retention is a nootropic formula that aims to improve the neural pathways to make recollection and remembrance easier. Daily usage of these pills also tends to improve brain activity, making you alert and active while reducing stress. With ingredients like Gingko, fish oil, and a fine blend of vitamins, this supplement claims to make it easier for you to store new information, process it faster, and remember it without suffering from any mental fog. Mental Clarity Information Retention doesn’t contain any unnatural preservatives making it absolutely safe for you to use.
The supplement comes in the form of Liquid Soft Gel capsules without any binders or fillers. This allows them and the ingredients they enclose to be absorbed by the body more quickly without causing stomach upset. The company behind this product ensures complete transparency regarding the disclosure of ingredients. Furthermore, all ingredients are ensured to be of the highest quality and tested by third parties to remove bias.
2) The Company Behind Mental Clarity Information Retention
Mental Clarity Information Retention is the product of Irwin Naturals, a company based in Los Angeles, CA, specializing in vitamins and supplements for humans and pets. The company has been in the supplement industry for the past 27 years, producing effective science-backed products.
Established in 1994 by Klee Irwin, the company aims to heal the world with plant medicine. It is based on the concept of utilizing the money normally wasted on advertisements to purchase high-quality ingredients so that the final products can be effective and safe. As a result, Irwin Naturals now enjoys a huge fanbase with loyal customers whose lives are claimed to have changed with the company’s products.
3) What’s Inside Mental Clarity Information Retention?
The busy lifestyle of today bombards us with loads of information, so much that it gets difficult for many to retain and recall it most of the time. To avoid this trouble and make recollection faster and easier, Mental Clarity Information Retention pills make use of the following ingredients:
- Ashwagandha: This ingredient has been known to improve mental clarity while supporting memory formation and recollection
- Ginkgo biloba: Touted as one of the best herbal ingredients for the brain, Ginkgo can improve cognition, enhance blood flow to the brain, and support memory formation
- Phosphatidylserine: This ingredient is commonly prescribed to people for the prevention of age-related memory decline. Consuming it also improves mood, concentration, and recollection
- Ginseng Extract: This adaptogen herb includes revitalizing properties that improve memory and learning
- Rhodiola: Evidence suggests that Rhodiola can attenuate anxiety, stimulate the nervous system, improve work performance, and boost memory
- Gotu Kola: This herbal extract supports memory, mood, and cognition
- Bioperine: As an active compound found in black pepper, Bioperine improves the absorbability of other ingredients found in Mental Clarity Information Retention
- Fish Oil: It contains omega-3 fatty acids that are used by the brain to build nerve cells, improve learning and memory formation, and slow down age-related mental decline
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: It improves mental energy and enhances learning skills and memory
4) Mental Clarity Information Retention: Pros and Cons
According to the official company, using Mental Clarity Information Retention pills every day for a suitable amount of time can lead to the following benefits:
- Improved learning and memory building due to Rhodiola, Gotu Kola, Ginseng, and phosphatidylserine
- Better cognition due to Ginkgo and Ashwagandha
- Protection of the brain from age-related decline due to fish oil and Phosphatidylserine
- A balanced mood due to Rhodiola, Gotu Kola, and Phosphatidylserine
Individual benefits may vary from one user to another.
5) Potential Side Effects from Mental Clarity Information Retention Ingredients
Irwin Naturals, the company behind Mental Clarity Information Retention takes the safety of its products quite seriously. For this purpose, it assures to source all ingredients from high-quality sources. Furthermore, each product undergoes third-party testing to rule out any safety hazards and risks completely.
Additionally, the composition of Mental Clarity Information Retention has been claimed to be free from any chemicals or synthetic agents. So, the supplement is very unlikely to cause any disturbances in the body. Experiencing nausea or diarrhea, especially during the initial days of use, is quite common and usually resolves on its own.
6) What You Need to Know Before Taking Mental Clarity Information Retention
Mental Clarity Information Retention is an adult-only supplement not intended to be used by individuals below 18 years. Pregnant and breastfeeding women must consult a doctor before adding it to their routine.
If you are under medical supervision for any acute or chronic illness and/or are taking any prescription or non-prescription drugs, contact a doctor before using Mental Clarity Information Retention.
7) Where to Buy Mental Clarity Information Retention?
Mental Clarity Information Retention is readily available on Amazon, Walmart, and the official website of Irwin Naturals (irwinnaturals.com).
8) Mental Clarity Information Retention Cost
One bottle of Mental Clarity Information Retention containing 60 soft gels is available for $19.99 on the company’s official website. You can save 10 percent on your order by subscribing to the auto-shipping program. Each order comes with a 60-day refund policy.
9) How to Use Mental Clarity Information Retention
According to the ingredients label, users are instructed to take 2 soft liquid gels per day. While there are no specific instructions regarding the time of consumption, the company advises using the capsules with a meal and a full glass of water for faster absorbance and results.
If two capsules seem like a high dose, you can start off with one capsule per day for a few days to allow your body to adapt. Once you are satisfied, the dose can be increased.
10) Our Final Take On Mental Clarity Information Retention
Mental Clarity Information Retention is a product by Irwin Naturals for people who wish to improve their memory formation and recollection. The natural ingredients included in its composition boost the blood flow to the brain, increase cognition and neural pathways, and make it easier to recall things while preventing brain fog. While the price is affordable and the manufacturing company is experienced in its field, more customer reviews are needed to validate the promises it makes.
Overall, Using Mental Clarity Information Retention can be a hit or miss due to a lack of sufficient customer reviews.
Customers Questions and Answers with Mental Clarity Information Retention
Mental Clarity Information Retention is available for purchase at irwinnaturals.com, the company’s official website. You can also find it on Amazon and Walmart.
The composition of Mental Clarity Information Retention includes multiple nootropic ingredients, such as Gotu Kola, Ashwagandha, and Phosphatidylserine, that are likely to improve brain health by optimizing its blood flow, synthesizing healthier brain and nerve tissue, and preventing age-related brain damage.
Try calling on 1-888-223-1548, between 8 am – 5 pm PST, every Monday to Friday to connect to the customer care team.
To return a product, the company requires you to send the completed return form (available on the official website), proof of purchase, and any unused product to the following address: 5310 Beethoven St., Los Angeles, CA 90066